New person

H

Hawaiian mage

Hey! Daggetooth knows what stinging nettle is!

They have that stuff in Utah?

-Hawaiian "looking back... this is compleat spam" mage

D

Darsh

Welcome and don't listen to Duke, 1/4 of all members here are locked inside mental institutions around the world...key word "locked"

F

fuzzy510

I never got my room key! No wonder I've been locked out for 5 months...

G

Gerode

Welcome Pillbug!

And I'm not locked in a mental institution. Not anymore.

The People in White Coats with Shiny Tools are busting down my door again. Gotta go!

D

Daggertooth

We have stinging nettle All over Utah. It's actualy my favorite Plant. It is It's own antidote and it's very edible. Wolly Mullin is also an efective antidote for the plant.

I tried that Stinging Nettle Prank Before. For some reason it didn't work. But it will work here. He He :D
Daggertooth

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Nodnarb24start kaughing to himself about how he's going to shoot Ransac. Then, something hits him in the head. It's poo. He turns around and sees Ransac throwing more poo. Nodnarb24 loses his balance and falls off the roof into..........a big pile of poo. Nodnarb24 says he gives up loses consciousness. Ransac then opens up a jar of copied keys.*

*Meanwhile, Daggertooth, pleased with his work goes to his bed and lies down. He then screams in pain. It turns out that each time he thought he was putting stinging nettle in someone elses bed, he was putting them in his bed.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

K

K9Archmage

Why hello... I... am... god... I... am... strife... I... am... not... housebroken!

MWAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Hoipa

C

cbearsbro

Better late than never. Welcome. I'm new too... r u scared yet? :D