New person

P

Pillbug

Um, hi. I'm pillbug. i roll in a ball. i, um, eat pie and, um, that's about it.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Eat pie? Roll in a ball? Sounds like a new resident crazy person. Here's your room key. It's between K9Archmage's and Teferi's room. It comes complete with padded walls.

Ransac, cpa trash man

H

Hawaiian mage

He's not crazy, he just a pill bug! Lay off, man!

And welcome to the CPA. Through reading here your magic skills will improve and soon you will be able to beat all your friends with molimo.

Hawaiian "forgot how to spell molimo or what ever it was" mage

N

nodnarb24

Oh, yah like pie!!! Good because that will get you special privileges from the pie-lovers.

M

MrXarvox

A pill bug.

Cool!

Welcome, I am the resident Apocalyptic Lurker. If I become enraged, I may destroy all existence and recreate it out of random neural firings.

Oh yeah, and I'm stark, raving mad. Seriously...

N

Namielus

YOUR CRAZY YOUR ALL FLIPPING NUTS I TELL YOU!!!!

AHHH THE SPIDER ARE BACK FOR ANOTHER ROUND, BRING IT ON!!!!!!!

Namielus is lost in wonderland, he is yet to see how deep that rabbit hole really is.

A LITTLE VEMON WILL NOT STOP ME!!! welll ittts mightht mmakke meee slowerrr andddds pasdfw s outt

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

greetings, and welcome to insanity theater, i'm your host Azreal, and tonight we will feature the ramblings of somewhat unconcious CPA members.....

NURSE!! get me another straight jacket i'm getting cold

D

Daggertooth

I've eaten a few Pillbugs before. There kinda Crunchy with a wierd acrid tast to them. And worst of all their exoskeleton gets stuck in your teath. Their a bit better than beatles and ants. Well...Maby not ants. Ants only bug you if you get a leg stuck in your teeth, or if you mess up and get your tounge bit.
Now Moths *sigh* Thats some good eaten. You just through them in your mouth and feal them fly around for a few secs. Then chomp :D
Grasshoppers are a different story. they.....rambling on?:confused:....me?:confused:....I'm NOT RAMBLING ON!!!:mad:
:mad::mad::mad:
Stupid brain:mad:thinks it can tell me what to do:mad:

oh well, Hi pillbug. I'm Daggertooth. Welcome aboard. Soon the world and all who dwell in it will be mine. So join me or face ultimate distruction.

T

Teferi

welcome

...i have a room?

[me] quickly runs down the hall and finds his room as soon as he enters the door is locked, teferi is now stuck in the room, needing a food supply he slowly eats himself[/me]

mmmmmm human meat, taste just like chiken

F

fuzzy510

Cool name. It's cooler than mine. Of course, it doesn't matter, I'm the Almighty Lord Of Fuzziness! Oh well, enough babbling, here's the traditional Theft Of Nickname Speech Speech!

/begin{theft of nickname speech speech}
/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'. :)
/end{nickname speech}

Finally! I have stolen the nickname speech! FWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

BTW, PM Zadok001. He'll probably put a note here how he's pissed that I stole the speech.

BTW again, hi.
/end{theft of nickname speech speech}

Z

Zadok001

That's my nickname speech, alright. :)

Welcome aboard, Pillbug. Don't let 'em scare ya' too bad, now.

D

DÛke

...and welcome!

As Zadok said, don't let them scare you indeed...I know they sound insane, but they're almost all right once you get to know them better. :)

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

The pie guy innitation ritual is back!!
Tires squeel, as the Stationwagon of Welcomeness pulls into view. It comes in at breakneck speed, and the brakes slam on at the last second, stopping just befor the group of CPA'ers

Hola Pequeno Monos!

[me]starts pulling out food en mass. Pies, punch, chicken shaped chocolates, chocolate covered insects, and of course...El loco Taco(a giant party sized taco)[/me]

Enjoy the feast, and welcome to the CPA!!!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
WOW!!!!! The guy's been here for about 12 hours or so and he's already the hottest ticket in town? Gosh, I should try buttering up to him.

*Ransac clears his throat. Then, he snaps his fingers and Pillbug is wearing black clothes(a new tux, to be exact).*

HEY, buddy!!!! Howzit goin'? I'll be your tour guide. You've seen your room already, but here's a little something extra. Here's a key to the secret spa that only the founders of this site(and myself) are allowed to use. Enjoy!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

N

nodnarb24

So your the one that stole my key to the spa.

[me]beats the tar out of ransac and takes back his key to the spa.[/me]

A little too much information: It's been a while since I laid down naked in the steam room.

[Edited by nodnarb24 on 01-14-01 at 10:22 PM]

A

Apollo

Ooh! Pie-Man is back! You guys don't have to live with my cooking anymore!

Well, I did my best. Who cares if most of the pies had legs?

*Tires squeel, as the Clown Car of Welcomeness pulls into view. It comes in at breakneck speed, and the brakes slam on just before the last second. It rear-ends the Station Wagon of Welcomeness.

Omigod! I'm so sorry! [me]glances around quickly.[/me] It was Ransac! He made me do it!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Heh-heh-heh-heh. And you don't even want to KNOW what I made Apollo do to the pants of welcomeness.

*Meanwhile, Nodnarb24 tries to remember where the spa is. He opens a random door and feels steam, so he goes in a strips in spa style. Then, a barred door blocks the entrance and cellmates Buh-buh and Cletus start putting the moves on Nodnarb24. Back at the Ransac house, Ransac smiles as he opens a drawer full of copied spa keys.*

I think I'll go to the real spa.

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

Daggertooth

A Spa??? Own Room? *Stares around in angry jealousy:mad:*
*hushed whisper* "I'll Get even with them, With them all! Ha Ha. All those Veterans will fall to my anger."

*Daggertooth sneaks into every Veteran CPA members Room and carefully places stinging nettle in all their Beds*

"He He He. :eek: Whats all these red bumps on my arm? :eek: I'M ALL ICHY AAAAAAAHHHHHH!"

*The Screaming Daggertooth runs and iches desparatly looking for the Spa or a giant Cream Factory*

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Takes a long Breath "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Daggertooth
"Hmmmm...Next time I'll do better. *still scratching* after all, I am destined to rule the world."

N

nodnarb24

I feel so violated...
[me]goes to ransac's house and destroys all of the copied spa keys.
* Then Nodnarb24 sets up a sniper position across the street from ransacs house and waits for ransac to come home.[/me]

N

Nifallor Ruler of Kairon

Clouds form bigger ones.
Balls of Lightning form......... and a guy who juggles them.

Under his leg, behind his back.
Two in the air!!
under his arm
And catches one at the back of his neck, flops it back in the air and continues.

"Welcome to CPA!!"

Starts all over again.

"Hey you guys try it!"

Half the room gets fried by Ball Lightnings.

".... I'll be in my room, as soon as I figured out where it is.."