New game?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
And I'll just play out the last hand of every round for everyone, since you only have one card to play by that time anyway...

Although I must confess I am still confused as to how that might give away info (unless you're monitoring the board during the duration of the lag time and didn't see the other player on the site). This makes me think of your play in Werewolf.... :) (where I didn't get that either)

E

EricBess

Don't worry. Apparently nobody else did either ;)

I guess I was assuming that when it was our turn to play, we would post our play. If we need to PM you and you post our play, then you would be correct.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That actually would make more sense then, and I didn't even think of that until over the weekend (I'm just used to people PMing me their moves).

So I was going to ask if people preferred to just post their moves or PM them to me and I'll post it. I would still autoplay the last hand of each round though.

E

EricBess

I have another rules question. I know, I'm full of them, but my job is all about paying attention to details, so here goes.

Based on what you have said previously, the Wizard card does NOT count as a trump card. However, it isn't specifically mentioned, so I can make an assumption and I think I'll be right, but I want to make sure.

If trump is lead and I have no trump, but I do have a Wizard, do I have to play it, or can I play a non-trump card?

Like I said, my assumption is that I can play anything, but I just want to make sure.

After all, since I was dealt 3 Wizards this hand, it could actually come up right now :p:D