New game - Ghost Party

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Aw crap. I need to make a revision to the rules: You DO need exact count to enter the rooms. So if you're parked outside a room, you'll need a roll of 1 to get in. Does that change your placement, Limited and turgy22?

Additionally, since there's now four players, we each get four pieces, not three.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Hold up Mooseman, I get to place before you.

But I'll wait until turgy22 replies that his first piece is okay too after the rules change.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, this is a dumb question, but how did you guys "place" your pieces? They look all nice and neat and when I try to do it in Paint, it looks sloppy... :rolleyes:

turgy22

Nothing Special
Mooseman said:
So I get to place last twice?????
Wow, your dice hate me........ :D
I don't think the order changes. You place last every time.

Maybe the person who places last gets to roll first, though. It seems kind of unfair otherwise.

Also, since Ransac bowed out, do we get any additional pieces?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
If there is some strategy for placement, then going last twice is a big disadvantage. But, as I can't see anything yet, it doesn't matter.
Let's try the game first, before worrying about strategy.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
turgy22's right. The order we're placing the pieces is the order we'll be rolling the die.

I should reiterate that only one piece is allowed per room. And if the Ghost (a "3") is rolled during your turn, the Ghost moves, not you. It'll probably become clearer when we actually play (we play three rounds, so this could be a long game, setting up two more times and all).

And yes, I thought I said it earlier, but we do get an additional piece since Ransac's a weenie, for a total of four pieces.