Nemesis

D

Dune Echo

Yeah, voluntary phasing like in Visions would have been much cooler. But the Sandbar Crocodile could have been much cooler! :) Oh, well. You can't have it all.

Ferret

Staff member
Don't knock the Crocodile. My friend Matt made a great deck that revolved around Phasing critters and Balance. It was one of the best decks to lose to...

-ferret

"...Okay, I cast Balance - I react to it by saccing all my lands to Zuron Orb and I have no cards in my hand..."

D

Dune Echo

Ferret, buddy ol' pal. How ya doin'? Can I get ya anything?
Okay, look, I'm jonesing for some new and interesting decklists. Can you hook me up?

-------------
Dune Echo
-Decklist junkie

Ferret

Staff member
Um, it's been a while since I actually constructed anything new, but I can give you some of my old ones to tweak w/ new cards...

-ferret

"...the last set I added was Saga..."

D

Dune Echo

Hey, yeah! I just want to see a good phasing deck. Email me with if you would, please. Thanks!

kk200018@Daytonoh.ncr.com
dune@siscom.net

--------------
Dune Echo
-getting his fix

Ferret

Staff member
I'll see what I can do. I actually don't have a phasing deck myself, but I can look through my cards and try to remember what my friend's old deck looked like...

-ferret

"...are you okay? You don't sound normal..."

Ferret

Staff member
Goblin Grenade was just SICK! Gods, I loved it...

I remember when the rules were simpler and Goblin Shamans were a really nifty cards. We had a guy in our group that used to use it to keep his Dragon Whelp alive - until they errata'ed it to make the Whelp not able to regenerate...

-ferret

"...pretty spiffy..."

M

Mr_Pestilence

You can't mention Fallen Empires without talking about MY favorite from that set - Goblin Grenade. Released in an environment where Fork was legal, 3 Red mana and a measly Goblin meant 10 points of damage!

BOOM, indeed!

[Edited by Mr_Pestilence (02-18-2000 at 02:23 PM).]

Ferret

Staff member
Ooops! Yeah, that's what I meant...although Goblin Shaman is still a rather nifty card for a Goblin deck...I've done some pretty sick things w/ them...

-ferret

"...Okay, you block four of my goblins? I sac all of them to my four Shamans and give the remaining +4/+4. Thanks!"

T

theorgg

Hmmm...

~Apprintice does not compute.~

this time it's the soothsayers.

nolite shamane, ferre.

not yet...