MYSTERY OPPONENT MATCH: CAMDEX vs. Daggertooth

D

Daggertooth

*Daggertooth then takes the H2O molecules surounding Camdex and forces them to come together and stop moving.*

D

Daggertooth

*Daggertooth then Teleports into the sky and does a Diving Kick into the frozen Camdex. Ice Shatters and water aplashes blindingly at the force of the kick*

"Bwah ha ha.....fatality!"

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*All of the sudden, Ransac walks in and eats some tacos. For some miraculous reason, CAMDEX is brought back to life by this.*

Hmm, I don't like people dying. CIAO!

*Ransac makes a triumphant retreat.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

C

CAMDEX

Wanna see hell?!!

*CAMDEX grabs Daggertooth and kicks him in the stomach. While Daggertooth is hunched over, CAMDEX grabs him and set him for the TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER*

Damn, u heavy!

*PILEDRIVER! CAMDEX rolls up for the pin!*

D

Daggertooth

Well I didn't specificaly say that he was dead now did I? ;)

*Daggertooth Spins in mid-air, catching Camdex sharply with his Foot and sending him flying back several feet. How was Daggertooth able to suspend himself while being helplesly held? A pickpocketed magic Taco, thats how. :D*

*Daggertooth then Charges Camdex and places him in the Double Gater Twisted Firecracker Hold*

C

CAMDEX

3. You caught me off-gaurd, DT. I respect that, and the quick pin was enough.

Shake?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
DING DING DING!!!!!!!!!! THE WINNER OF THE MYSTERY OPPONENT MATCH............DAGGERTOOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

Daggertooth

*shakes*

Well, your a tough opponent. Especialy with all your Chemicals and polititions. But it was fun while it lasted.

Huff Huff huff <------*out of breath :D*

Daggertooth