My prediction

C

Cateran Emperor

yeah, that works too. Option #2 is that the battle blows the shiznit out of everyone and we go flying off to a brand new plane and a brand new cast and hopefully a medieval setting again (magic and mechs just don't mix)

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

no they don't, i don't like the mech type things, and i belive its crosis' attendant, that looks like a renegade from a bad sci fi space movie

A

arhar

I don't think we can say Serra is dead for sure. She just hasn't been seen for a looooong time in Homelands (latest expansion time-line wise where she is mentioned). And since we never got the description of how she died or who killed her (you know, it's not so easy to kill a planeswalker after all), I would be that she's just MIA.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

i was reading on phyrexia.com that she was killed by another planeswalker, didn't give the name though

M

MrXarvox

I do believe that Serra is dead. Not that it will make any difference, because not she, nor any other character from this storyline, will have any influence in Odyssey :D

Man, Odyssey would be awesome if they took it to an ancient Greek-type setting, with MONSTERS instead of phyrexian whojamawhuzzits and phyrexian smeggityjigs... back to the good old days of fantasy

C

Cateran Emperor

I couldn't agree with more with Xarvox. I keep saying this, and it's more true all the time:

MAGIC AND MECHS DON'T MIX

What happened to Vampires, Werewolves, Orcs, and so on? No more super-techno artifacts! Artifacts are swords and armor and enchanted gizmos and such.