My prediction

L

Landkiller

...Gerrard won't die. $5 bet against anyone who says he will.

D

DÛke

...since we're both from St. Louis, we could easily exchange the $5! You know why? Because I bet you he will die. :)

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Yawgmoth will kill gerrard and beat urza to death with his corpse

"the light is merely an illusion for those too timid to embrace the darkness"

B

Bob

Gerrard will not die. It has been stated in Phyrexia.
Urza will:(, but so will Yawgz. Serra will come back.
This is what I WISH would happen:
Odessey
setting: all over the multiverse
Urza dies, and Serra takes him to some kind of Sanctuary on a new plane.
She somehow revives him, but Urza is no longer a 'walker.
Meanwhile, as Yawgz dies, He has managed to steal the Spark. he gives it to an inner sphere memeber, Karavak.
Karavak leaves, with a handful of Phyrexians.
They go find a new plane, and do.
Karavak then wonders what to do with the spark.
He decides to put the spark in a Phyrexian, then graft Greven's spine onto them.
He does it, but the Planeswalking Phyrexian, Azru, is too strong to be controlled, and kills all of the Phyrexians, except karavak, who escapes with Yawgmoth's eye.
He finds a band of Goblins who help him, and he teaches them of the Great god Yawgmoth and they worship the eye, and he manipulates them to be his slaves.
Meanwhile, Azru goes loking for urza, and kills a whole bunch of Angels. Gerrard and Urza, basically an old man now, escape with Serra.
Odessey because of all the traveling
Haven't thought of Judgement yet.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

umm, i believe serra is dead, she was killed by another planeswalker 10 years after making the Aysen town on Ulgrotha aka homelands

B

Bob

"Serra's light isn't easily extinguished."
what i get from this is that serra really is not dead.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

that doesn't mean that she isn't dead,
mask of law and grace flavor text says: the archangels zealously drove serra's light into every corner of their new realm, as if there maker still comanded them,
and Reya text says a beacon of hope for a battered army, or was the text you're reffering to on another card, just that it was said by her

B

Bob

So Mask of Law and grace means the Angels were not commanded by Serra. She was in Ulgrotha at the time.
And Reya's quote is on Divine Presence I think, not Reya herself.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

I know she didn't i'm just saying she left, so naturally the other text doesn't mean she's is still alive does it, just as the other one didn't mean she died, although i believe she did but not until homelands

B

Bob

REAL fatal for a planeswalker.
It's like Gerrard being poked with a toothpick and dying

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

um no, she was killed by another planeswalker, but i don't really care anymore

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

When you say Karavak, do you mean Kaervek of the Burning Isles, from the Mirage block? I don't think so, because that guy got killed (I think), but do you?

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

You know, the guy who tricked Jolrael into helping him oust Mangara from Jamuraa, but when Teferi (not the CPA member) phased back in, he convinced Jolrael that Kaervek was evil, so she sent people "visions" in their dreams telling them to go and fight Kaervek, and they beat him and got Mangara back, but a bunch of people died. He was only significant in Mirage and Visions. If you don't remember, Teferi should.

C

Cateran Emperor

First off, a very simple statement.

Serra is dead.

That is final. Got it?

I would predict that the following die:

Urza
Yawgie Bear
Gerrard
Barrin (oh wait, they already got Barrin. NOOOOOO!)
Tahngarth
Tsabo Tavoc
Greven
Ertai

I don't think Crovax is going to die any time soon. I think he may be the only remaining link to Odyssey. If not, then every last main character will die in an insane catastrophic battle on Phyrexia (arbitrarily, I'll say the main battle is on the Fourth Sphere, Urza and the Weatherlight get down to the Ninth and get medieval on Yawgie Bear), saving Dominaria in the end.

D

Duster

I thought Odyssey was going to have absoultely no ties to the current story line?
Thus meaning that it doesn't matter if everyone got rocked in Apocolypse.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

it isn't, but i knew i was right about serra being dead