My picture! Finally!

K

K9Archmage

THAllid ment that he made up:
ramsac:sacrifice a ram, destroy target cpa member

he didn't make it up though. I DID!

Hoipa

Killer Joe

Man, I just don't pay attention anymore, this whole "Road to Tourneyland" thing has me waaaaaaaaayyy wrapped-up. I have to give credit to anyone who is THAT comfortable with their looks to have a pic posted on the FREAKIN' (a dUke-ism) internet.
Hi Zero, I'm Yellowjacket aka Mark Ortego from the Beautiful Pittsburgh Metro Area in South-Western Pennsylvania. Almindhra is a former student of mine and I'm glad she was a help to you.
<in a low voice> psst, I think her and DUke have something going on, shhhhhhhh, don't tell anyone ;), eons ago, they were the King and Queen of the CPA :)

H

Hawaiian mage

In this time of great confusion, DUkey and Almindrah might unconfidencially unite in hopes of destroying Yelllowjacket just for that last post...

Or not, either way the reactions should be good.

A

Almindhra

I know Yellowjacket is a disco-reject...I know hes tumbly like a bumble bee...I know his musical talents go as far as banging on a cymbol...But now you have gone too far!...

Yes, I am the Queen of the CPA...And Duke was the King...For a second!...For a second I tell you!...Then I took the crown away from him and gave it to Hawaiian mage...

Oh, and Yellowjacket?...Don't try to describe where you live as a 'Beautiful Pittsburgh Metro Area'...You should describe it as a 'Shanty Trailor Park Suburban Area'...Yeah...Um, did that make sense?...But, you know what I mean!...

D

Duel

[me] watches as Almindhra bursts into flames[/me]

Wow. I dunno what button he pressed but the U.S. Military sure could use one o' those!

j/k

Anyways, Always glad to have a girl playing magic. Theyn tend to be so even-tempered and sweet, as Almindhra here just demonstrated......

D

DÛke

...why did you have to remind me of that horrible, gloomy day YellowJacket!?? WHY!?? You just want to stab me in the back and make me feel life's little pain, right? RIGHT!?? <gets no reply>

Almindhra, you took the crown? Thank you! With YOU, I don't deserve to be a king. With me, you will not be a queen. Now, I'll go find and kill YellowJacket for bringin' this up...<sigh>

Killer Joe

Pennsylvania is the "Trailer Capitol of the World"? At least people have HEARD of Pittsburgh! Um, where do you live? Up (yours) State New York? Nope! The Southern Tier of New York? Whereinthehellisthat!?
JC, NY? where's dat!? :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

A

Almindhra

Of course you are HM!...Don't you remember??...*passes HM the king crown and whispers*...'Now sit down and shut up'...

JC?...I don't even live in JC!...I live in a city!...

And I am quite Queen-like...I played a Queen in a musical...Remember that Mr O?...Wasn't I great??...

Aww, Duel...Am I really that bad?...I'm a pretty good person to play Magic against...Its fun when you play against me...*grin*...Although, you would lose, but hey, everyone does... ;) ....

K

K9Archmage

Woah, this is getting weird. Uhhmmm... Yeah. OOOOKKKAAAAY. I think i'm lost somewhere in the eternal void of zebra-stripes that is the CPA.
[me] shuffles his feet, and changes the channel[/me]
aahhh... that's better

Hoipa

D

DÛke

...<takes the crown off of Almindhra's head> Oh, you need to wash your hair between now and then Mandy girl...<hands the crown to Purple Girl> Wait, do you really want to wear this disgusting piece of metal? Let me wash it for ya Purple darling...<washes the crown and dries it> Here Purple Girl, it's all yours! Wait, you don't want it? Oh well, here Zero...you take it! <smilies like an innocent little boy> What, you don't want it either? WELL! <sigh> Here Almindhra, take it back, not a single FEMALE wants it...

Killer Joe

#1: I remember the first time I played against her, she was playing her then signature deck "Dauthi-Opal", yeah, I dauthi she ever won with it ;), I was playing Ben Rubin Sligh (yup, the PCD, but she didn't know the difference :)). Needless to say I creamed her like thhree games in a row, yuck-kyuck, I just love newbies.
#2: I was visiting her nameless CITY, when I decided to give her a call and have her come over to my friends house for some multiplayer action. Well, she played Replenish and we all had her way down to like 1 life and BOOM! her combo went off and systematically killed each one of us off, it was classic Ally. You see, she LOVES to gloat over her accomplishments and though it was one of thee most fantastic come backs ever, she was gloating nonetheless :).

A

Almindhra

That wasn't fair!...You shouldn't have played that deck against me...But, I could see why it was winning, it wasn't one of your green decks...

And I had that multi-game from the onset...You guys were just too blind to see my dauthiness...The foiled Replenish always wins!

D

Duel

It occurs to me, Duke, that when it comes right down to it, you're more of the CPA queen than Mindy (I'm gonna get my butt kicked for calling her that).

Besides, anyone who plays replenish deserves to go to one life. They also deserve to die, but, hey, you can't get everything you want....

D

DÛke

...why would you get your butt kicked? You're just stating your opinion of me...SO, you're suggesting that I'm gay? THREE WORDS: LOL!

[Edited by DÛke on 12-24-00 at 11:13 PM]