My picture! Finally!

H

Hawaiian mage

GAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

Darn it... I pictured you totally wrong...

That's really you?

[Edited by Hawaiian mage on 12-17-00 at 12:31 AM]

D

DÛke

Give the girl a bit more credit! I mean, she made me grovel at AIM for almost EVER. :)

Well, Zero, GOOD picture! How old are you again? 17? You look much older in that picture. Oh well, I guess you're pretty AND look a bit older than you should - WHAT else could anyone wants? I don't see the problem; IF YOU KNOW what I mean ;)!

Oh, and before I go, have you seen my picture? I think it's somewhere here at the Off-Topic area, in the post "Digital Unmasking"; see if you could find it...if you want, that is.

Oh, if you remember what I said in your "welcome" thread, I said that "Dawn" is a sexy name given to the right person; remember when I said that? Well, I think it's a confirmed truth now. :)

Can you like, um...um...wait - I don't have time, I'll tell you later - ok? OK? Pleeeeeeease? Ok then, later, aight? Ok...bye...FOR NOW.

Z

Zero

LOL! Thanks everyone!

Duke; Ill pm my response to you boy...

HM: What did you think I looked like!!??

C

Chaos Turtle

Holy Mad Cowz.

Now I gotta make a better pic for me...

G

Gerode

H-Mage, I couldn't have summed up my reaction better myself!

Wow.

D

DÛke

...you remind me of Almindhra herself - not the way she looks, but, I mean her attitude. I luuuve it! :)

N

nodnarb24

I also pictured you different. In that picture, you look 25 not 17.

Z

Zero

Why does everyone think im 17!?

And I dont look THAT old...

[me] Goes off and grumbles to herself...[/me]

H

Hawaiian mage

She's 18 by my recolection...

I pictured you to have black hair, and also to look a bit... more inocent I guess. That whole minskirt/clear shirt thing kind of destroyed that illusion. I don't know, I pictured you to look playfully evil, not truely evil...

And you DO look alot older then 18...

Z

Zero

Well....grrr to you!

I do not look all that old! (Someone back me up here, please!?)

And, lol, about the skirt thing, my ex-boyfriend wanted a good picture of me, so I went out and got one for him. I really like it, I think it looks nice...

D

DÛke

...give Zero a break. It is probably SHE in that picture. Why would she lie to us? I don't see any reason.

By the way, Zero, we think you're 17-18 because you're a senior in high school...or at least, that is what you said in your "welcome" thread.

I think you look like 23-25, or something like that. You DO NOT look 18 or so. Though, I don't find it hard to believe if you WERE 18; I've seen women who look much younger/older than they look.

Don't worry about them Zero, I'll be here to protect you babe...by the way, about the...um...no wait, I DON'T have time to explain! ;)

K

K9Archmage

From now on, i won't talk onless i am totally sure that it is absolutely,positively,and totally necessary.
I never said anything BAD, did i?
*Still no comment*

Hoipa?