My first card

• Thread starter MaSteRofDisAsTeR6969
  • Start date
F

Firestorm

Dragon Overseer
10RRRR
Creature-Dragon Legend

If you control any artifacts with a casting cost of 0, you may destroy all lands you control exept two mountains and pay 2RR instead of paying Dragon Overseer's casting cost.
This spell cannot be countered when cast.
When Dragon Overseer comes into play destroy all artifacts.
Flying
RR: Dragon Overseer or target creature of your choice gets +2/+0 until end of turn.
RR: Untap target artifact.
3: Untap Dragon Overseer.
R: Dragon Overseer does 1 damage to each creature without flying and each player.
2RR, Tap target dragon you control: Destroy target artifact.
"... And the flame spread over the plain and filled the night with a thick smoke that reeked of death. And that was all the dragon left in its wake."
7/6

:p

M

MaSteRofDisAsTeR6969

Nice, but I am keeping the Dragon of Disaster the way it is, I have it all made already, but I like this dragon too, if you want, we can make it a seperate card:) It is up to you, you made the card, and if you want, we can have other people help with it too. There is one thing I don't like about it thouhg, and that is this:

If you control any artifacts with a casting cost of 0, you may destroy all lands you control exept two mountains and pay 2RR instead of paying Dragon Overseer's casting cost.
This spell cannot be countered when cast.

I would like to change that if it is okay with you. Please tell me what you think:D