MtOA III Poll

B

BigBlue

OK, so same packs Tempest Block Rochester.

Got it.

I'll post the first pack once I get everyones numbers.

This is my memory of Rochester, if it is wrong, please point it out to me...

The first player opens his pack, lays them out on the table then selects his card followed by the second player and on down the line 'til you get to the last player who selects two cards and the order reverses. Once the pack is gone the second player starts the cycle until all of the players have opened a pack.

Then, The Last player starts the next round and it goes backwards (last then second to last....)

And back to the first method with the final pack.

Is that right? Also, normally there is a time limit to select your cards, here it will be different. If you trust another player or me to make your draft, that is up to you. You could make a list of the cards you want (in order of preference) from a pack and send it to me so that I could make your pick for you if I happen to be on when you are not and your turn comes up. I will apologize in advance for my own business over the next two weeks, so packs and picks may be slow... If only I had an assistant to post packs or picks...

Since there are 7 of you, one player will get 3 from a pack during each iteration, but that 3rd card get's passed around to all players in the rotation so you'll all end up with 15 cards after each pack is opened.

B

BigBlue

So far only 2 numbers....

Please get me your numbers ASAP so we can start the draft. I have all the packs generated, I think this will be fun for all.

Of course spidey gets his snow days...