MrXarvox vs. Prince RXI, just because.

M

MrXarvox

AAAAck!!!! colors!! the coloors!!!!

<Xarvox looks away from the color swirl, then removes it. >

Now, now, Zero, don't meddle. This IS part of the battle, you know.

<Xarvox points out the CD's falling from RXI's sleeve as he continues to gag at his color swirl>

Those look like... it can't be...

CHRISTIAN ROCK MUSIC!!!!

:p

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*Azreal, who has just bitten the head off of the giant marshmellow peep, notices what Xarvox just did

Hey! *munch* that was kinda*munch* hittin' *munch* bellow the belt..*gulp*..............don't ya think?

M

MrXarvox

nah... I could have compared his mother to AOL, now THAT would be a low blow...

:D

[edit]- Kat could testify about my skills with "yo mama's like aol" jokes too...

P

Prince RXI

Oh, ya? Well your Mama's glasses are so thick that when she looks at a map she can see people waving!

Prince RXI, old... but my fav

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Uh oh....................now you've done it RXI

*Azreal sits back with the rest of the decapitated Marshmellow peep, and awaits the barrage of Yo' momma insults.

P

Prince RXI

Azreal, Yo Mama is SO fat that when she stands on a scale it reads "One at a time please"!

Zero, Yo Mama is so stuiped that she got locked in the bathroom and peed herself!

Prince RXI, all in good fun:D

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

RXI, YO momma is so toothless, it takes her an hour to eat minute rice.:p

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac, just now waking up after being knocked out, runs crying to his trademark institution and sues Azreal for using his gimmick without proper permission.*

Had you offered me a cupcake prior to the dance, it would have been acceptable. Now, you leave me no choice.

*Ransac snaps his fingers and Azreal is now wearing a black ut-ut, which just so happens to be 18 sizes too small.*

I love doing that.

Ransac, cpa trash man

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

wow, black my favourite color.......how'd cha know?

*Azreal's purple flame(tm) surronds him and he is know wearing his trade mark armour and cloak.

Sue me will ya!

*Azreal summons up his lawyer.

Enter: Lucifer B. Jones attorney at law(c'mon with a name like that he has to be good)

M

MrXarvox

I can see the thread now:

Ransac v. Azreal: battle of the lawyers

(superliminal message: make it a thread! make it a thread!)

----------------

<the aol ones are too dirty to post :D>

RXI, when yo mama was born, her mom said "what a treasure", and her pop said, "yeah, let's go bury it!"
Yo mama is so fat, she sat on a rainbow and skittles popped out.
When she sits around the house, she sits AROUND the house. She is so fat, she started to turn around and still hasn't even made it half way.
And speaking of about face, yo mama is so ugly, she has to sneak up on a glass of water to get a drink. When she was a kid they tied a steak around her neck and the dog still wouldn't play with her.

:D :D :D :D :D

..and there's a lot more where those came from.

P

Prince RXI

Yo Mama's glasses are so thick that when everyone thinks she looks spacy, she see the time when she had you!

Prince RXI, think about it

M

MrXarvox

They would have hospitalized yo mama for morbid obesity- but she couldn't pay the repair cost for the ambulance, the flatbed truck, the stretchers, the doors, and half of B wing.

{edited to add new evil content}

P

Prince RXI

You Know what? Yo Mama yo Mama!

Prince RXI, what ever I just said, please clue me in...

M

MrXarvox

Well, I believe that translates to:
"Now hear this! Your mother is equivalent to your mother!"

Consider yourself clued in.

:p :p :p :p :p

M

MrXarvox

Prince RXI, your mother wears combat boots!

Incredibly lame, so much so that it's great

Z

Zero T Katama

Hey, hurl yo momma jokes at me, willya! Weelllll...
Xarvy, Yo' Mommas so fat she has her own Zip Code!

M

MrXarvox

because this thread has slowed down so much, I am here to institute a new rule on it-

Effective as of RXI's next post:

If either combatant does not post here for a period of 24 hours, that combatant loses.

------------------------------------------

ZTK: you asked for it!

Yo mama is so stupid she went to the zoo and tried to pet the bears because she thought they were cute. But then, yo mama is also so ugly that they wouldn't go near her. Fortunate for yo mama, not so for the rest of us.

Prince RXI,

Yo mama is so fat, she was taking a bath and sunk the Titanic.

:D :p :D

Z

Zero T Katama

Occh! That was double cuttin!

Well, MrXarvox, yo' momma's so fat, that when she bent over wearing a yellow bathing suit, schoolchildren tried to board her!

AND, she's so ugly, that even as a vampire, she'd still crack a mirror looking at it!

P

Prince RXI

Xarvs!!! Yo mama is so dumb, that she got locked in the bathroom and pissed her pants!!!

Yo Mama is so dumb, she got locked in a Rooms-to-Go and slept on the floor!!!

Yo Mama is so dumb, she got locked in a Publix and Staved to death!!!

Prince RXI, kewl

M

MrXarvox

RXI, yo mama is so foul, she went to the Glade factory and spoiled all the plug-ins. She is so foul, they kicked her out of a fish market because she was stinking up the place.