MrXarvox vs. Prince RXI, just because.

M

MrXarvox

Inspired by the award given me by ZTK, I shall now begin a battle of epic proportions with only one rule:

Physical attacks are ineffective. That's right, we'll have to be even more creative than usual.

<MrXarvox releases the loonies from the Loony Bin* and gives them paintbrushes with which to decorate the arena until RXI arrives>

[edit] Sorry about the disturbance. I can't see how Plasticus Rex** managed to escape with all that cadmium red paint. At least he couldn't get the top off, now THAT would have been a disaster.

* A five-ton bin full of loonies which has suddenly become a MrXarvox trademark prop. The loonies can be released and reassembled at Mr. X's whim, but they're incapable of doing anything relevant.

** One of the loonies from the bin. He likes to eat ketchup.

P

Prince RXI

I have been waiting for a chance to rematch you...

*RXI summons 10000 Ball Of Lightnings and send them crashing into Mr.Xarvox*

Prince RXI, I hope you like your meat... crispy.

M

MrXarvox

I said physical attacks were ineffective, didn't I? last time I checked, frying someone was pretty physical. We aren't playing by Diablo 2* rules here.

Loonies! Re-enter the Bin!

<the loonies have painted the interior of this particular thread so that it now sports a huge scary clown face, seventeen monkeys of varying sizes, an ocean scene with a sailboat being run over by a cruise ship, and a pool of- oh wait, that's just another of Napoleon's "Accidents". When they have all gathered back into the Loony Bin, it is put back into MrXarvox's 8-dimensional pocket.>

Now, time to do something particularly evil!

<MrXarvox dances around Prince RXI, singing the "RXI is funny-looking" song>

Mwa ha ha ha ha.

*A game that RXI likes to play, far too much. :D :D :D

Z

Zero T Katama

*takes up the Announcer's Mike*
Hello everyone, this is ZTK, bringing you this monumental match between MrXarvox and RXI. What is so groundshaking is that there are no physical attacks... Let's go right to the action. OOOH, and MrXarvox has started off with a devestating "RXI is funny-looking" taunt-song....

P

Prince RXI

*RXI watches as Mr.Xarvox Dances around. Then falls on floor laughing at Xarv's stupidity. Then gets up, looks at Xarvy, puts on earmuffs, then scratches his nails across a black board*

SSSSSSCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prince RXI, happy the earmuffs sent to him last Christmas came in handy

Z

Zero T Katama

*puts on earmuffs too* OH the humanity! RXI Has just countered with the dreaded fingernails on chalkboard technique! What will MrXarvox do?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac runs in and dances the pigeon. Everybody is now knocked unconsious. Ransac then makes his triumphant retreat.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

MrXarvox

<wakes up>

Now Ransac, that was just uncalled for.

<MrXarvox awakens RXI, whose hands just won't stop convulsing>

RXI: aaargh!!! It's blood-curdling!

Mr. X: That's what happens when you run your fingernails accross a chalkboard. It's better to use another piece of slate instead.

Now, continue.

<RXI picks up some slate and begins the torture once more>

Mr. X: Queue... queue... queue...>twitch< queue

<MrXarvox plugs up his ears with some cotton>

You asked for it princey!!

<MrXarvox turns off the lights and illuminates the giant clown face on the wall with a flashlight. It stares at RXI menacingly, sending a chill down his spine.>

ha ha!!!

Z

Zero T Katama

*wakes up* Ooooh... someone get the registration of that Tap-dancing Elephant *looks back to the microphone, then up* Ah yes, where were we. Oh yeah! Well, it appears that MrXarvox has resisted the fingernails, and is now hoping to scare RXI with the Clown!

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*Azreal runs in the arena and summons up a giant marshmellow peep........which just happens to dance the pigeon and knocks only Ransac unconcious.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Which would have knocked me out had I not have already left making a triumphant retreat.

Ransac, cpa trash man

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

ahh, but whereever you retreated to, that is where you were knocked out.

P

Prince RXI

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE HIM GO AWAY MOMMY!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

*RXI turns on the lights*

Oh. *blushes* I hate you.

*RXI takes out a staitjacket and wraps Mr.Xarvox in it. Then, RXI puts on his trusty mufflers, turns the boombox in the corner up full blast, and pops in... "OPPS I DID IT AGAIN"!!!!!!! THE HORROR!!!!!*

Prince RXI, then thanks his mufflers again.

M

MrXarvox

Mrxarvox removes the straitjacket, he can do so because he has had a lot of practice at that.

Then, Mr. X chooses to hear the theme song from "samurai pizza cats" instead of the abomination that has infiltrated the air.

"Samurai pizza cats!
They're so bad,
They have more fur than any turtle ever had!"

Prince RXI, I must inquire, why exactly were you carrying a britney spears recording? And I SAW the way you looked at her on the cover! You're a sick, sick moon man. A sick, sick moon man!

:D :D :D

Z

Zero T Katama

Yes! Thank the Gods, MrXarvox has countered the Britney Spears with Samurai Pizza Cats! LET'S BOOGIE!
*boogies to Samurai Pizza Cats*

P

Prince RXI

Oh ya, Xarvo?

*RXI reaches into Mr.Xarvox's pocket and pulls out Mr.Xarvox's collection of Boy Band, Christina, Spears, and Spice Girls!!*

AHA!! Just as I thought!

Prince RXI, you sick little monkey!

M

MrXarvox

RXI, that was like a lame magic trick I once saw.

I saw them all fall out of your sleeve...

:D

P

Prince RXI

Well, I admit that SOME of the Boy Band ones did, but the rest were really there!

Prince RXI, :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Z

Zero T Katama

Okay, this bickering is getting boring

*Creates Nauseating color swirls in front of both combatants, and puts the blame on each of them*