MM Block Tribal: Spiderman vs Limited

L

Limited

Your ChaosRoll #150 - WackyLand III: Roll 1d3 times in <WackyLand>

Tell me the number of times to roll...
Huh? What is rolling in Wackyland? A different list or something?

Edit: I rolled 1d3 and it came up 3.. now what?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, it's a different table. Like ChaosRoll and EnchantLandWorld.

Okay, here we go:

#1 Wackyland: #91 - Chaotic Prejudice - Get a Prejudice Counter. Sacrifice a Prejudice counter to cause a spell or roll that affects all players to only affect one player of your choice or affect all players BUT one of your choice.

#2 WackyLand #68 - Calculator - Add or subtract 1d6 from any number on a card in play.

#3 WackyLand #44 - Escape from AOL - A land of yours is now AOL & reads "At the beginning of your upkeep, put a creature you control on AOL and roll a d6. On a 6, give any player AOL". If a player destroys AOL, they get control of those creatures.

Whew! Have fun!

L

Limited

Now that is wacky!

#1 Wackyland: #91 - Chaotic Prejudice - Get a Prejudice Counter. Sacrifice a Prejudice counter to cause a spell or roll that affects all players to only affect one player of your choice or affect all players BUT one of your choice.

#2 WackyLand #68 - Calculator - Add or subtract 1d6 from any number on a card in play.

Targetting Rhox's toughness.. it gets -2

#3 WackyLand #44 - Escape from AOL - A land of yours is now AOL & reads "At the beginning of your upkeep, put a creature you control on AOL and roll a d6. On a 6, give any player AOL". If a player destroys AOL, they get control of those creatures.

Okay.. Let me see if I get this. I lose a creature every turn until I am lucky enough to throw a 6.. and If one of us is playing landdestruction, they are happy right now?

Weird!

Untap,
Upkeep (Blastoderm goes AOL)
Roll.. A six! .. now you get my land?

Draw

I'll pay 6 to kill Rhox.

Done.

Spiderman: 23
Hand: 4
Library: 38
In play:

(U) Island
(U,U,U,U) Forest x4
(U) High Market (T: add 1 to my mana pool. T, sac a creature: gain a life)
(U,U) Dust Bowl x2 (T: add 1 to my mana pool. 3, T, sac a land: destroy target nonbasic land)
(U) Tower of the Magistrate (T: add 1 to my mana pool. 1, T: target creature gains pro-artifact ueot)
(U) AOL (ex-Forest) [Blastoderm]

War Tax (XU: creatures can't attack this turn unless their controller pays X for each attacking creature at the Declare Attackers step)

(U) Deepwood Tantiv (2/4)

Graveyard: Forest, Sand Squid, Island, Forest, Saprazzan Breaker, Skyshroud Ridgeback, Rhox
RFG:

Limited: 15
Hand: 3
Library: 41
In play:

(UTT) 3x Forest
(UTTT) 3x Mountain
(T) Island

Task Mage Assembly (When there are no creatures in play, sac ~. 2: deals one damage to target creature. Any player may play this ability, but only when that player could play a sorcery)

Graveyard: Task Mage Assembly, Cave-In, Flowstone Overseer, Megatherium, Wild Might
RFG: Flameshot
*RollFork counter*
*Prejudice Counter*

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
My ChaosRoll #58 - Creeping Mold - Destroy target artifact, land, or enchantment.

What luck! Much as I hate that Task Mage Assembly, I'll destroy the AOL, getting the Blastoderm.

Care to copy?

EnchantWorldLand #9: Mirage Block]- All spells may be cast as instants. If a permanent is cast in this way, bury it at end of turn. Creatures cast as instants have haste.

EnchantWorldLand #6: Cursed Rod - All creatures lose all abilities.

In play:

(U) Island
(U,U,U,U) Forest x4 (one is ex-Limited's)
(U,U) Dust Bowl x2 (T: add 1 to my mana pool. 3, T, sac a land: destroy target nonbasic land)
(U) Tower of the Magistrate (T: add 1 to my mana pool. 1, T: target creature gains pro-artifact ueot)

War Tax (XU: creatures can't attack this turn unless their controller pays X for each attacking creature at the Declare Attackers step)

(U) Deepwood Tantiv (2/4)
(S) Blastoderm (5/5, 3 Fading ctrs, ex-Limited's)

Graveyard: Forest, Sand Squid, Island, Forest, Saprazzan Breaker, Skyshroud Ridgeback, Rhox
RFG:

Limited: 15
In play:

(UTT) 3x Forest
(UTTT) 3x Mountain
(T) Island (ex-Spidey's)

Task Mage Assembly (When there are no creatures in play, sac ~. 2: deals one damage to target creature. Any player may play this ability, but only when that player could play a sorcery)

Graveyard: Task Mage Assembly, Cave-In, Flowstone Overseer, Megatherium, Wild Might, Forest
*RollFork counter*
*Prejudice Counter*

L

Limited

I'll copy it to destroy War Tax

(now I know why they call this Chaos.. just look at the mess we have to keep track of ;) )

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Word. But isn't it fun? :)

Untap, upkeep, Draw, attack with the Tantiv for 2, Done.

Your ChaosRoll #111 - ManaBarbs: Take 1 dmg each time you tap a land for mana this turn.

EnchantWorldLand #9: Mirage Block]- All spells may be cast as instants. If a permanent is cast in this way, bury it at end of turn. Creatures cast as instants have haste.

Hand: 5
Library: 37
In play:

(U) Island

(T) Deepwood Tantiv (2/4)

Graveyard: Forest, Sand Squid, Island, Forest, Saprazzan Breaker, Skyshroud Ridgeback, Rhox, War Tax
RFG:

Limited: 13?
In play:

(UTT) 3x Forest
(UTTT) 3x Mountain
(T) Island (ex-Spidey's)

Graveyard: Task Mage Assembly, Cave-In, Flowstone Overseer, Megatherium, Wild Might, Forest
*Prejudice Counter*

L

Limited

My ChaosRoll #111 - ManaBarbs: Take 1 dmg each time you tap a land for mana this turn.

:(

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Play Hunted Wumpus

Done.

In play:

(U) Island

Graveyard: Forest, Sand Squid, Island, Forest, Saprazzan Breaker, Skyshroud Ridgeback, Rhox, War Tax
RFG:

Limited: 9
Library: 40
In play:

(UTT) 3x Forest
(UUTT) 3x Mountain
(U) Island (ex-Spidey's)

(S) Hunted Wumpus (6/6)

*Prejudice Counter*

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
So is the Wumpus's CIP ability still valid or is that the difference in wording of "As ~ CIP" and 'When ~ CIP"?

L

Limited

thats the difference between 'as' and 'when'.. as would trigger when the spell is resolving, and when is something the creature does when it arrives on the playing field

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Dang...

My ChaosRoll: #87 - Roll Three Times - Roll 3 times.

ChaosRoll #1a #118 - Distract Shoes: Connor MacLeod - Borrow the Highlander's bright white shoes. Opponents are so distracted by them, I and all my cards I control phase out after my turn.

ChaosRoll #1b #96 Jokulhaups Light - All players sacrifice one land, one creature, and one artifact.

ChaosRoll #1c #97 - Cone of Flame - Choose three targets. Deal one damage to the first, two damage to the second, and three damage to the third.

My first sub-ChaosRoll doesn't take effect until after my turn.

So before the second resolves, do you want to use your Prejudice ctr?

In play:

(U) Island

RFG:

Limited: 9
In play:

(UTT) 3x Forest
(UUTT) 3x Mountain
(U) Island (ex-Spidey's)

(S) Hunted Wumpus (6/6)

*Prejudice Counter*

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Check... so I sac a Dust Bowl and the Deepwood Tantiv.

ChaosRoll #1c #97 - Cone of Flame - Choose three targets. Deal one damage to the first, two damage to the second, and three damage to the third.
I'll deal 1 dmg to the Blastoderm, 2 Damage to the Wumpus, and 3 damage to you.

Untap, upkeep, Draw, Island, attack with the Blastoderm, pass priority...

Library: 36
In play:

(U,U) Island x2
(U) Dust Bowl (T: add 1 to my mana pool. 3, T, sac a land: destroy target nonbasic land)

(T) Blastoderm (5/5, 3 Fading ctrs, ex-Limited's)

Graveyard: Forest, Sand Squid, Island, Forest, Saprazzan Breaker, Skyshroud Ridgeback, Rhox, War Tax, Dust Bowl, Deepwood Tantiv
RFG:

Limited: 6
In play:

(UTT) 3x Forest
(UUTT) 3x Mountain
(U) Island (ex-Spidey's)

(S) Hunted Wumpus (6/6)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'll tap Dust Bowl and High Market to sac the Blastoderm to gain a life.

Since there are no creatures in play, Task Mage Assembly triggers. I have no responses and pass priority to you...

Spiderman: 24
In play:

(U,U) Island x2
(T) High Market (T: add 1 to my mana pool. T, sac a creature: gain a life)
(T) Dust Bowl (T: add 1 to my mana pool. 3, T, sac a land: destroy target nonbasic land)

Graveyard: Forest, Sand Squid, Island, Forest, Saprazzan Breaker, Skyshroud Ridgeback, Rhox, War Tax, Dust Bowl, Deepwood Tantiv
RFG:

In play:

(UTT) 3x Forest
(UUTT) 3x Mountain
(U) Island (ex-Spidey's)

Graveyard: Task Mage Assembly, Cave-In, Flowstone Overseer, Megatherium, Wild Might, Forest, Blastoderm, Hunted Wumpus

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yep. I and my permanents phase out.

Your ChaosRoll is #153 - Lightning Round - Until your next end of turn, when any player casts a spell, that player draws a card.

L

Limited

My ChaosRoll is #153 - Lightning Round - Until your next end of turn, when any player casts a spell, that player draws a card.

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

I'll play another Task Mage Assembly, draw a card, and sacrifice it :(

Done.

Spiderman: 24 (*Phased Out*)
In play:

(U,U) Island x2
(T) Dust Bowl (T: add 1 to my mana pool. 3, T, sac a land: destroy target nonbasic land)

RFG:

In play:

(UUU) 3x Forest
(UUUU) 4x Mountain
(U) Island (ex-Spidey's)

Graveyard: Task Mage Assembly, Cave-In, Flowstone Overseer, Megatherium, Wild Might, Forest, Blastoderm, Hunted Wumpus, Task Mage Assembly, Task Mage Assembly

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
What? That seemed odd... all to draw another card?

My ChaosRoll #86 - Desert Twister - Destroy any card in play.

Boy, where was THAT when you had the Assembly out. I'll destroy one of your Forests.

I Phase in :)

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Done.

Your ChaosRoll #85 - Gamble - Search your library for a card, put that card into your hand, and then discard a card at random. Shuffle your library afterwards.

Spiderman: 24
Hand: 6
Library: 35
In play:

(U,U) Island x2

RFG:

In play:

(UU) 2x Forest
(UUUU) 4x Mountain
(U) Island (ex-Spidey's)

Graveyard: Task Mage Assembly, Cave-In, Flowstone Overseer, Megatherium, Wild Might, Forest, Blastoderm, Hunted Wumpus, Task Mage Assembly, Task Mage Assembly, Forest