Mission Impossible 2

G

garfobosonfire

{MAJOR SPOILER ALERT}

I finally saw Mission Impossible!! It kiked so much ass!! My fav part was either the hot tub with Naya, or when Cruise puts on that guys mask, and the other guy puts on his!! So they like swap faces!! And then Sean shoots the guy who is wearing the "Cruise Mask" like 50 times!!, but then he looks at him and realizes he is wearing a mask!!(his face looked so cool), just as Cruise runs away wiuth the virus and anti virus!!! Kik Ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

{END MAJOR SPOILER ALERT}

[Had to add those warnings in --Zadok001]

D

Duel

Okay, MI2 is funny. It's Tom Cruise's ego trip. I mean, There's a scene where he's hanging by one hand off a huge cliff (every movie has one), and I swear he manages to look bored!

C

Chaos Turtle

Orgg, that is definitely not what I meant, and a pap smear definitely does not go on bagles!

Anyhow, since you asked...
pap

Pronunciation: (pap),
—n.
1. soft food for infants or invalids, as bread soaked in water or milk.
2. an idea, talk, book, or the like, lacking substance or real value.
The second definition, of course, is the one I intended.

By the way,. I actually liked The Matrix. I just don't consider it a particularly good movie.

Want to know a great movie? Ordinary People.

C

Chaos Turtle

A pap smear is a test for cervical cancer. It has nothing to do with food. It is unrelated to "pap" in the food sense. Rather, it's an abbreviation of one of the test's developer's names, G. N. Papanicolaou.

G

garfobosonfire

What does that mean Zadok?! And why did u put it there? I why do I all of a sudden want to eat u?!

Z

Zadok001

Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name...

DON'T EAT ME!!!!

Those warnings mean that you gave away part of the plot with your post. Occassionally people get mad if you give away the plot of movies they haven't seen, so I set up the warnings. Your post is 100% intact, I just added those on.

"Where?"

T

theorgg

yiiiiiccchhhhhhhh!

thanks for the knowledge...
It'll come in handy for the future--I hope.
hmmmm....

now if I could just find out what the cervex is...

j/k:)