Mission Impossible 2

C

cardman11

Tag gaurd

i just saw mision impossible 2 and it was a kick ass movie, had a lot of action scenes and a good plot line i recomend u see it if u have the chance

F

FadingInsomniac

TAG GUARD

Buh-Bye Tyler. [color="ff6000"]TABLE CRACKS!!![/color]

BTW, that movie kicked ass!

F

FadingInsomniac

TAG GUARD

Wow is all I have to say about Mission: Impossible 2. It is one of the best (and coolest) movies I have ever seen. Me, FoundationOfRancor, and Cardman11 were all in the same theater at the same time, but I wasn't with them. (I was with Cardman's and mine's bitch, Greg) Anyway, it is really cool and has great effects. Just so you know, the babe is HOT! Unfortunately, to preserve the PG-13 rating, we didn't get to see more than a little bit of cleavage. As for Cruise, he was awesome. Some of the things he did were just too smooth to believe. Well, that's about all I'm gonna say, but I have one thing left: EVERYONE WHO READS THIS MUST GO OUT AND SEE THAT MOVIE!!!!

C

cardman11

tag gaurd

that girl was hot, i mean really hot, just one of the many good things abou mi 2

Z

Zadok001

Look everyone! James Bond meets the Matrix! (With a touch of Mission Impossible thrown in for good measure.) I just went by to see it with 11 other people from my school, and OMFG! It was sweet. Pure rollercoaster thrill ride, but absolutely sweet.

And that knife shot! Less than a second, and _everyone_ in the theater gasped simultaneously...

Oh, and the girl? First sequence she shows up, I was counting the gratutious cleavage shots: well over 15. Sheesh.

And the Matrix esque shots? Complete with full flips while firing guns, flying kicks, etc! Completely awesome...

Ranks as the best rollercoaster ride of the year: Easily.

"It was a good movie 'cause it was _long_, and I really didn't care!"

S

Spaceman Spiff

tag guard

ok man shut up I want to preserve the suspense for when i see it ;)

G

garfobosonfire

TAG GUARD

Way to kill Tyler man. Anyway, I will go see that movie, the first one was way too complicated, plus I fell asleep through half of it!! So, lets hope this one outclasses it!

A

Almindhra

I went out with Luke and Matt...They both said it eh, but I liked it...I didn't see the first one, but this one was good...It did seem like the Matrix though, I picked up on the flips and kicks...I liked the plot too of the bio chem lab trying to make money, I thought that was different and made you think...

The opening part with the girl and all seemed like James Bond...And Matt said that MI was supposed to be more about the techno than the girls

F

FoundationOfRancor

It was some good. (Im just leaving to see it again.)

C

Chaos Turtle

I think that if a movie has no plot, I ought to get half my money back.
Style over substance, like an acid trip, can be enormously entertaining but always leaves me feeling empty and cranky when it's all over; essentially meaningless.

(DISCLAIMER: The Chaos Turtle does not... *sigh* ...oh, forget it)

C

cardman11

TAG GUARD

Chaos Turtle, what are you talking about, that movie had a great plot line with a lot of action. You suck if you didn't like that, it was a great movie.

Z

Zadok001

MINOR SPOILER!

It had no plot worth mentioning. Bad Guy with virus, good guy comes after him. Girl gets stuck in the middle. There's your plot. Yah.

END SPOILER!

Fortunately, that wasn't the point. The movie was meant to be a rollercoaster ride, and that's what it was. But it was a _good_ rollercoaster ride. Endlessly cool. Lots of neat scenes. No, it wasn't Matrix (note the dire lack of any semblance of quasi-philosophy), nor was it Gone With the Wind. Hell, it wasn't even Mission Impossible. But it was FUN. I like dramatic movies with great plots, and I like these funky action movies. I _love_ excellent films in either category. This was an excellent action flick. It wasn't the best movie of all time, but it sure was the best rollercoaster ride in a _long_ time.

Oh, but the shootout w/o sound, only music? Somewhat pathetic...

"Are we having fun NOW?"

C

Chaos Turtle

Granted...
At least it didn't try to be all philosophical, like that pap, The Matrix.

"The reality is, there is no plot."
"We need writers; lots of writers."
"I know acting."
"Whoa." wait a sec, that one's real...

Z

Zadok001

LoL @ Turtle's Matrix interpretation...

"Smooth, Emilio, very smooth..."

S

SwingMage

The Matrix was cool the first time, allright the second, now its a little boring. Its just too much, man.

As for MI:2 : What can I say? Its John Woo, its gotta be good. I can't wait to see it

T

theorgg

pap? what the hell is pap? the only kind I've heard of is a pap shmere, and I think that is some kind of spread jewish people put on their bagles...(no offence)

I'd say the Matrix was really cool. great effects, good(not GREAT, but good) storyline, mutch more sci-fi than I expected, and (-10 points) it had keaneau(sp?) reeves-and his contractual script wrighting[WHOA MUST be able to fit somewhere].

as soon as I can, I'll see Fight Club. just don't sue me for being lazy.

another moovie that ya'll might like is Battlefield Earth.
Travolta must have a sence of humour because he placed scenes into the moovie similar to other moovies/books. remember the scene in that B-grade moovie where the chimp shoots a professor and then is given the gun to proove to the boss that he did it?:)
remember the matrix scene w/all the rubble flying off of the pillars near the end?
ever read By the Waters of Babylon by stephan vencent bene'?

It's cool. trust me.

what do I have? Leverage.
bwahahahahahahaha(etc, etc, etc...)

M

Multani

Tag Guard

Don't flame me for this. I have....not.....seen.....MI-2.
(sigh)
The truth is out.
Anyway, a friend of mine saw MI-2 and she critizized throughout the entire movie.
I pity her. :D
The mention of the hot girl is motivation enough for me to persuade my parents. :D