Mirrodin Mirrored Sealed vs train

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Take it...

Untap, draw, Plains, Equip my Enforcer with the Bonesplitter, Done.

Train
Life: 20
Hand: 0
Play: Mtnx2(T), Swx4(T), Disciple of the vault(when art to gy, opp lose 1 life), Viridian Longbow(equip 3, cre. gets T: deal 1 to target), Slagwood Armor(Equip 3, +0/+6), Vulshok Battlemaster(2/8, haste, Tap to deal 1 to target)(T), Myr Enforcer(4/4)(T), Fractured Loyalty on Spidey's Myr(whenever it's targeted, targeter gains control of it.)
GY: Nim Lasher, Fists of the Anvil, Bonesplitter, Shrapnel Blast, Slith Firewalker
RFG:

Spidey
Life: 6
Hand: 3
Play: Mtx3, Plainsx2, Blinkmoth Well (T: 1 colorless; 2, T: tap target noncreature artifact), Steel Wall (0/4), Bonesplitter (Equip: 1, creature gets +2/+0), Myr Enforcer (4/4, Loyalty, currently controlled by train)
GY: Electrostatic Bolt, Seething Song, Razor Barrier, Rustmouth Ogre
RFG

T

train

you can't equip the enforcer as it's not a legal target for the equip ability...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry, I was so anxious to get him back :)

Okay, I edited my above post then. Basically untapped the land and gave the Enforcer back to you :(

T

train

Sorry spidey - I was backing up to the declaration of my attack step....

Since you're still taking it... finsih that turn and yours...(I know already posted...)

Untap, upkeep, draw, attack with both myrs... done...

Train
Hand: 1
Play: Mtnx2, Swx4, Disciple of the vault(when art to gy, opp lose 1 life), Slagwood Armor(Equip 3, +0/+6), Vulshok Battlemaster(2/8, haste), Myr Enforcer(4/4), Fractured Loyalty on Spidey's Myr(whenever it's targeted, targeter gains control of it.)
GY: Nim Lasher, Fists of the Anvil, Bonesplitter, Shrapnel Blast, Slith Firewalker, Bow
RFG:

Spidey
Play: Mtx3, Plainsx2, Blinkmoth Well (T: 1 colorless; 2, T: tap target noncreature artifact), Steel Wall (0/4), Bonesplitter (Equip: 1, creature gets +2/+0), Myr Enforcer (4/4, Loyalty, currently controlled by train)
GY: Electrostatic Bolt, Seething Song, Razor Barrier, Rustmouth Ogre
RFG

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Why would you have to back up to the declaration of your attack step from two turns ago? :confused:

At any rate, I was Shattering your Longbow during your declaration of this attack phase (with the two Myrs; I couldn't do this two turns ago because I was tapped out). Then, during Declare Attackers, I Razor Barrier my Enforcer, giving him back to me and pro-artifact. Responses?

Train
Play: Mtnx2, Swx4, Disciple of the vault(when art to gy, opp lose 1 life), Slagwood Armor(Equip 3, +0/+6), Vulshok Battlemaster(2/8, haste), Myr Enforcer(4/4), Fractured Loyalty on Spidey's Myr(whenever it's targeted, targeter gains control of it.)
GY: Nim Lasher, Fists of the Anvil, Bonesplitter, Shrapnel Blast, Slith Firewalker, Bow
RFG:

Spidey
Play: Mtx3(T,T), Plainsx2(T,T), Blinkmoth Well (T: 1 colorless; 2, T: tap target noncreature artifact), Steel Wall (0/4), Bonesplitter (Equip: 1, creature gets +2/+0), Myr Enforcer (4/4, Loyalty, currently controlled by me?)
GY: Electrostatic Bolt, Seething Song, Razor Barrier, Rustmouth Ogre, Shatter, Razor Barrier
RFG

T

train

Cancel attack - nil...

Equip enforcer with Armor... done...

Train
Play: Mtnx2, Swx4(TTT), Disciple of the vault(when art to gy, opp lose 1 life), Slagwood Armor(Equip 3, +0/+6, on Myr), Vulshok Battlemaster(2/2, haste), Myr Enforcer(4/10), Fractured Loyalty on Spidey's Myr(whenever it's targeted, targeter gains control of it.)
RFG:

Spidey
Play: Mtx3(T,T), Plainsx2(T,T), Blinkmoth Well (T: 1 colorless; 2, T: tap target noncreature artifact), Steel Wall (0/4), Bonesplitter (Equip: 1, creature gets +2/+0), Myr Enforcer (4/4, Loyalty, currently controlled by me?)
GY: Electrostatic Bolt, Seething Song, Razor Barrier, Rustmouth Ogre, Shatter, Razor Barrier
RFG

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
It seems we lost the rhythm of the game; I thought you were going to continue with the attack since you didn't cancel it after I posted my play of just Shattering the Longbow.

Okay, so I get my Razor Barrier back.

Untap, Draw, Soldier Replica, Done.

Train
Play: Mtnx2, Swx4(TTT), Disciple of the vault(when art to gy, opp lose 1 life), Slagwood Armor(Equip 3, +0/+6, on Myr), Vulshok Battlemaster(2/2, haste), Myr Enforcer(4/10), Fractured Loyalty on Spidey's Myr(whenever it's targeted, targeter gains control of it.)
RFG:

Spidey
Hand: 2
Play: Mtx3(T,T), Plainsx2(T), Blinkmoth Well (T: 1 colorless; 2, T: tap target noncreature artifact), Steel Wall (0/4), Bonesplitter (Equip: 1, creature gets +2/+0), Myr Enforcer (4/4, Loyalty, currently controlled by train), Soldier Replica (1/3, 1W, sac: deals 3 dmg to attacking or blocking creature)
GY: Electrostatic Bolt, Seething Song, Razor Barrier, Rustmouth Ogre, Shatter
RFG

T

train

Well... I know what 1 of the cards in your hand is... but i didn't attack because the razor knocked me back a step... as you'd have to wait until they were declared before using barriers, and that would have been too late...

Honestly - I've lost it tooo, but we can get it back... It's cool...

Untap, upkeep, draw, done...

Train
RFG:

Spidey
Play: Mtx3(T,T), Plainsx2(T), Blinkmoth Well (T: 1 colorless; 2, T: tap target noncreature artifact), Steel Wall (0/4), Bonesplitter (Equip: 1, creature gets +2/+0), Myr Enforcer (4/4, Loyalty, currently controlled by train), Soldier Replica (1/3, 1W, sac: deals 3 dmg to attacking or blocking creature)
RFG

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, Draw, Done.

Train
RFG:

Spidey
Play: Mtx3, Plainsx2, Blinkmoth Well (T: 1 colorless; 2, T: tap target noncreature artifact), Steel Wall (0/4), Bonesplitter (Equip: 1, creature gets +2/+0), Myr Enforcer (4/4, Loyalty, currently controlled by train), Soldier Replica (1/3, 1W, sac: deals 3 dmg to attacking or blocking creature)
RFG

T

train

Untap, upkeep, draw, play soul foundry imprinting yotian soldier...

done...

Train
Play: Mtnx2, Swx4(TTT), Disciple of the vault(when art to gy, opp lose 1 life), Slagwood Armor(Equip 3, +0/+6, on Myr), Vulshok Battlemaster(2/2, haste), Myr Enforcer(4/10), Fractured Loyalty on Spidey's Myr(whenever it's targeted, targeter gains control of it.), Soul foundry(3,T: Put a Yotian Soldier token into play- 1/4, not tap att.)
RFG: Yotian Soldier

Spidey
Play: Mtx3, Plainsx2, Blinkmoth Well (T: 1 colorless; 2, T: tap target noncreature artifact), Steel Wall (0/4), Bonesplitter (Equip: 1, creature gets +2/+0), Myr Enforcer (4/4, Loyalty, currently controlled by train), Soldier Replica (1/3, 1W, sac: deals 3 dmg to attacking or blocking creature)
RFG

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, Draw, Iron Myr, Done.

Train
Play: Mtnx2, Swx4(TTT), Disciple of the vault(when art to gy, opp lose 1 life), Slagwood Armor(Equip 3, +0/+6, on Myr), Vulshok Battlemaster(2/2, haste), Myr Enforcer(4/10), Fractured Loyalty on Spidey's Myr(whenever it's targeted, targeter gains control of it.), Soul foundry(3,T: Put a Yotian Soldier token into play- 1/4, not tap att.)

Spidey
Play: Mtx3(2 T), Plainsx2, Blinkmoth Well (T: 1 colorless; 2, T: tap target noncreature artifact), Steel Wall (0/4), Bonesplitter (Equip: 1, creature gets +2/+0), Myr Enforcer (4/4, Loyalty, currently controlled by train), Soldier Replica (1/3, 1W, sac: deals 3 dmg to attacking or blocking creature), Iron Myr (1/1, T: add R to mana pool)
RFG

T

train

end of your turn - make a soldier token...

Untap, upkeep, draw, done...

Train
Play: Mtnx2, Swx4, Disciple of the vault(when art to gy, opp lose 1 life), Slagwood Armor(Equip 3, +0/+6, on Myr), Vulshok Battlemaster(2/2, haste), Myr Enforcer(4/10), Fractured Loyalty on Spidey's Myr(whenever it's targeted, targeter gains control of it.), Soul foundry(3,T: Put a Yotian Soldier token into play- 1/4, not tap att.), Yotian Soldier

Spidey
Play: Mtx3(2 T), Plainsx2, Blinkmoth Well (T: 1 colorless; 2, T: tap target noncreature artifact), Steel Wall (0/4), Bonesplitter (Equip: 1, creature gets +2/+0), Myr Enforcer (4/4, Loyalty, currently controlled by train), Soldier Replica (1/3, 1W, sac: deals 3 dmg to attacking or blocking creature), Iron Myr (1/1, T: add R to mana pool)
RFG

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You're just going to overrun me with Soldier tokens, right? :)

Untap, draw, Viridian Longbow, Equip the Wall with it, Done.

Train
Play: Mtnx2, Swx4, Disciple of the vault(when art to gy, opp lose 1 life), Slagwood Armor(Equip 3, +0/+6, on Myr), Vulshok Battlemaster(2/2, haste), Myr Enforcer(4/10), Fractured Loyalty on Spidey's Myr(whenever it's targeted, targeter gains control of it.), Soul foundry(3,T: Put a Yotian Soldier token into play- 1/4, not tap att.), Yotian Soldier

Spidey
Play: Mtx3(3 T), Plainsx2, Blinkmoth Well (T: 1 colorless; 2, T: tap target noncreature artifact)(T), Steel Wall (0/4, equipped with Longbow), Bonesplitter (Equip: 1, creature gets +2/+0), Myr Enforcer (4/4, Loyalty, currently controlled by train), Soldier Replica (1/3, 1W, sac: deals 3 dmg to attacking or blocking creature), Iron Myr (1/1, T: add R to mana pool), Viridian Longbow (pings creature or player)
RFG

T

train

Make a yotian... ;)

I had the foundry... but nothing to stick on it... I figured why not a weenie attacker/major blocker?...

Besides - wouldn't you like to see what Mishra saw?... A horde of yotians headed across the battlefield....:cool::cool::cool:

Untap, upkeep draw...

Train
Play: Mtnx2, Swx4, Disciple of the vault(when art to gy, opp lose 1 life), Slagwood Armor(Equip 3, +0/+6, on Myr), Vulshok Battlemaster(2/2, haste), Myr Enforcer(4/10), Fractured Loyalty on Spidey's Myr(whenever it's targeted, targeter gains control of it.), Soul foundry(3,T: Put a Yotian Soldier token into play- 1/4, not tap att.), Yotian Soldier, Yotian Soldier

Spidey
Play: Mtx3(3 T), Plainsx2, Blinkmoth Well (T: 1 colorless; 2, T: tap target noncreature artifact)(T), Steel Wall (0/4, equipped with Longbow), Bonesplitter (Equip: 1, creature gets +2/+0), Myr Enforcer (4/4, Loyalty, currently controlled by train), Soldier Replica (1/3, 1W, sac: deals 3 dmg to attacking or blocking creature), Iron Myr (1/1, T: add R to mana pool), Viridian Longbow (pings creature or player)
RFG

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
EOT I will ping my Enforcer, getting him back :)

Untap, Draw, Leonin De-Guard, Equip it with the Bonesplitter, Done.

Train
Play: Mtnx2, Swx4, Disciple of the vault(when art to gy, opp lose 1 life), Slagwood Armor(Equip 3, +0/+6, on Myr), Vulshok Battlemaster(2/2, haste), Myr Enforcer(4/10), Fractured Loyalty on Spidey's Myr(whenever it's targeted, targeter gains control of it.), Soul foundry(3,T: Put a Yotian Soldier token into play- 1/4, not tap att.), Yotian Soldier, Yotian Soldier

Spidey
Play: Mtx3(2 T), Plainsx2(1 T), Blinkmoth Well (T: 1 colorless; 2, T: tap target noncreature artifact)(T), Steel Wall (0/4, equipped with Longbow), Bonesplitter (Equip: 1, creature gets +2/+0), Myr Enforcer (4/4, Loyalty, currently controlled by Spidey), Soldier Replica (1/3, 1W, sac: deals 3 dmg to attacking or blocking creature), Iron Myr (1/1, T: add R to mana pool), Viridian Longbow (pings creature or player), Leonin Den-Guard (1/3(now 4/4), when equipped gets +1+1 and does not tap when attacking, equipped with Bonesplitter)
RFG

T

train

EOT make a yotian...

Untap, upkeep draw, play wrench mind targeting spidey, done...

Train
Play: Mtnx2, Swx4(TT), Disciple of the vault(when art to gy, opp lose 1 life), Slagwood Armor(Equip 3, +0/+6, on Myr), Vulshok Battlemaster(2/2, haste), Myr Enforcer(4/10), Fractured Loyalty on Spidey's Myr(whenever it's targeted, targeter gains control of it.), Soul foundry(3,T: Put a Yotian Soldier token into play- 1/4, not tap att.), Yotian Soldier, Yotian Soldier, Yotian soldier
GY: Nim Lasher, Fists of the Anvil, Bonesplitter, Shrapnel Blast, Slith Firewalker, Bow, Wrench Mind

Spidey
Play: Mtx3(2 T), Plainsx2(1 T), Blinkmoth Well (T: 1 colorless; 2, T: tap target noncreature artifact)(T), Steel Wall (0/4, equipped with Longbow), Bonesplitter (Equip: 1, creature gets +2/+0), Myr Enforcer (4/4, Loyalty, currently controlled by Spidey), Soldier Replica (1/3, 1W, sac: deals 3 dmg to attacking or blocking creature), Iron Myr (1/1, T: add R to mana pool), Viridian Longbow (pings creature or player), Leonin Den-Guard (1/3(now 4/4), when equipped gets +1+1 and does not tap when attacking, equipped with Bonesplitter)
RFG