Mirrodin Mirrored Sealed vs train

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I went with it the second time for the flying guys and the Sun Standard. The first game was Red/Blue 'cause that's what I played in the prerelease.

I guess I have to look at black more next time :)

I was debating whether to get rid of the Mender or the Patrol when you Wrench Minded me, but I guess you would have gotten rid of the Patrol the same way you got rid of the Mender. It really came down to whether I could find an artifact removal for the Foundry (at least, at that point).

T

train

I had to hold off from doing much because the mender could regenerate anything that was an artifact...

That was the best part in the white list I saw...

I didn't switch colors - just stayed the same... I usually use black if it has enough removal, and it was decent... Wrecnh mind is something I would like to get 3 of in sealed:eek: :cool:

The reason I took black is because it had the automatic boosters: Nim shrieker(flying - black with evasion!!!) and tthe Nim lasher...

but then in a heavy artifact environment, or battle environment... Flayed Nim and disciple of the vault are nice...

Dross Harvester is iffy - but a definite beatstick if you get him out early... especially with other red damage flying around...

I'm not a blue player... but the white and green looked decent... I just go for more removal in sealed... as it's more of a creature environment...

And of course if it's constructed, I'll run non-blue control... unless I'm in a weak moment...;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, these series of games was more a test of whether I picked the right color combinations. It was close with Red/White so that might have made it but I probably should have considered black more.