Mindmaster Visions: Spidey vs BigBlue

B

BigBlue

Well, you had the 6 from the passage, then you will phase out all but tapped creatures to block, and I have nothing else to respond with, so I'd easilly have taken 4 dmg...

I didn't get any removal other than the wound... Oh, and Desolation was going to do me a lot of good... Last card was another "useful" card, Heat Wave...

see, you get useless cards too... I should have held once I had 5 mana and could have played desertion... but I'm the most impatient blue player there is... I tend to play more like red/aggro... than blue... I hate my namesake deck, it bores me to play it... it's effective, but boring to me. :)

Peace Talks... it's just a delay tactic so you can build an army imho.

Or so you can play a "global" effect which doesn't target.

It's pretty useless in this format, but if someone were to just come out raging fast, you could delay and get the equipoise in play to slow 'em down after it wore off...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, if you Deserted a Breezekeeper or Panther Warriors, that probably would have done it for me.

I think I was saving Peace Talks for *if* I had you on the ropes and you'd have to block so you couldn't afford to attack or something like that... I guess I would have played it just to get a "free" turn from you, basically... but yeah, overall pretty useless.