rokapoke: 15
Hand: 10
In Play:

(UU) Plains x2
(U) Forest
(UU) Swamp x2
(UU) Mountain x2
(U) Island

Rancor (Enchanted creature has +2/+0 and trample. When Rancor is put into a graveyard from play, return Rancor to its owner's hand)

(U) Ring of Gix (Echo 3; 1, T: Tap or untap target artifact, creature, or land.)

(T) Simian Grunts (5/4 Trample; Flash, Echo 2G) ** Rancored **

Graveyard: Sick and Tired, About Face
RFG:

mooseman: 11
Hand: 5
In Play:

(U) Plains
(UUUT) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(UT) Forest

Lurking Skirge (When a creature is put into one of your opponents' graveyards, if Lurking Skirge is an enchantment, Lurking Skirge becomes a 3/2 creature with flying that counts as an Imp.)
(Enchantment) Opal Champion (3/3 Knight, First Strike -- as soon as rokapoke casts another creature)

(T) Expendable Troops (2/1, T, Sacrifice Expendable Troops: Expendable Troops deals 2 damage to target attacking or blocking creature.)
(U) Lone Wolf (2/2, If Lone Wolf attacks and is blocked, you may choose to have it deal its damage to the defending player instead of to the creatures blocking it.)
(S) Phyrexian Denouncer (1/1, T, Sacrifice Phyrexian Denouncer: Target creature gets -1/-1 until end of turn.)

Graveyard: Goblin Medics, Plague Beetle, Simian Grunts, Silk Net, Thran War Machine
RFG:

R

rokapoke

5 to you from the attack, then.

Done.

In Play:

(UU) Plains x2
(U) Forest
(UU) Swamp x2
(UU) Mountain x2
(U) Island

Rancor (Enchanted creature has +2/+0 and trample. When Rancor is put into a graveyard from play, return Rancor to its owner's hand)

(U) Ring of Gix (Echo 3; 1, T: Tap or untap target artifact, creature, or land.)

RFG:

mooseman: 6
In Play:

(U) Plains
(UUUT) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(UT) Forest

Lurking Skirge (When a creature is put into one of your opponents' graveyards, if Lurking Skirge is an enchantment, Lurking Skirge becomes a 3/2 creature with flying that counts as an Imp.)
(Enchantment) Opal Champion (3/3 Knight, First Strike -- as soon as rokapoke casts another creature)

(T) Expendable Troops (2/1, T, Sacrifice Expendable Troops: Expendable Troops deals 2 damage to target attacking or blocking creature.)
(U) Lone Wolf (2/2, If Lone Wolf attacks and is blocked, you may choose to have it deal its damage to the defending player instead of to the creatures blocking it.)
(S) Phyrexian Denouncer (1/1, T, Sacrifice Phyrexian Denouncer: Target creature gets -1/-1 until end of turn.)

Graveyard: Goblin Medics, Plague Beetle, Simian Grunts, Silk Net, Thran War Machine
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep, mt
Yavimaya Granger, I ignore the may.....
In this format you would be able to choose another land to play, it still counts toward your max of 10
Done.

In Play:

(UU) Plains x2
(U) Forest
(UU) Swamp x2
(UU) Mountain x2
(U) Island

RFG:

mooseman: 6
In Play:

(U) Plains
(UUTT) Swamp
(UU) Mountain
(UT) Forest

(U) Expendable Troops (2/1, T, Sacrifice Expendable Troops: Expendable Troops deals 2 damage to target attacking or blocking creature.)
(U) Phyrexian Denouncer (1/1, T, Sacrifice Phyrexian Denouncer: Target creature gets -1/-1 until end of turn.)
(S) Yavimaya Granger (2/2, Echo. When Yavimaya Granger comes into play, you may search your library for a basic land card and put that land into play tapped. Shuffle your ibrary afterward.)

RFG:

R

rokapoke

I have a bunch of EOT effects here... I'll post them one by one to allow for any and all responses.

First, let's Snap (1U, Return target critter to its owner's hand. Untap up to 2 lands) the Lone Wolf. I'll tap WU, and untap the same upon resolution (if it resolves, that is).

Any response?

R

rokapoke

Next EOT effect:

Swat (1BB, Destroy target creature with power 2 or less) the Troops. Tapping WBB.

Responses?

R

rokapoke

Next EOT effect:

Parch (1R, Parch deals 2 damage to target creature or player or 4 damage to target blue creature) the Granger. Tapping RU (for a total of tapped W BB R U).

Responses?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Can I give up now?
I have a Parch (Didn't have R to cast when I actually did damage to the grunts)
Swat.... useless card so far....
Tragic poet - my enchantments are never going to the GY.....
Opportunity - one of the many truly useless cards in blue......
Lone Wolf - you bounced this

Since you can tap at least one of my guys I can't kill your Grunts, before the trample kills me......

Good game.... you stomped the hell out of me.......

On to Destiny?

R

rokapoke

Sounds good to me. I really lucked out with this pack, as the Grunts were enough to carry me to victory (with a little help from a great selection of instants).

I also had:

Angel's Trumpet
Radiant's Dragoons
Sustainer of the Realm
Crop Rotation (mildly useless here)
Ghitu Slinger
Viashino Bey
Yavimaya Scion

GG, on to the rubber match.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
rokapoke said:
Crop Rotation (mildly useless here)

GG, on to the rubber match.
Wow, great pack...
you could use Crop rotation to sac a land and get another into play, if you need that color it would be ok, but the sac'd land counts against the 10 max

Rubber match??? No No little wombat... we just keep playing using the next expansion..... :D