Spidey: 9
Hand: 3
Battlefield:

(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Swamp
(U,U) Island x2
(U,U,U) Mt x3
(U) Forest

Sentinel's Eyes (Enchanted creature gets +1/+1 and has vigilance.; Escape-W, Exile 2 other cards from my graveyard)
Iroas's Blessing (When ~ ETB, it deals 4 dmg to target creature or planeswalker an opponent controls.; Enchanted creature gets +1/+1)

(U) Glory Bearers (Enchantment Creature; 3/4; Whenever another creature I control attacks, it gets +0/+1 ueot)
(U) Rumbling Sentry (4/7; Vigilance from Eyes; When ~ ETB, scry 1) *Eyes*
(U) Triton Waverider (3/3; Constellation-Whenever an enchantment ETB under my control, ~ gains flying ueot)
(U) Towering-Wave Mystic (2/1; Whenever ~ deals dmg, target player puts that many cards from the top of their library into their graveyard)
(U)
Hero of the Pride (3/3 from Blessing; Whenever I cast a spell that target ~, creatures I control get +1/+0 ueot) *Blessed*
(U) Zombie creature token (2/2)
(S) Nyxborn Brute (7/3)

Graveyard: Agonizing Remorse, Medomai's Prophecy, Tymerat Calls the Dead
Exile: Elite Instructor,
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mooseman: 13
Hand: 4
Battlefield:

(UUU) Plains
(U) Swamp
(U) Island
(U) Mountain
(UUU) Forest

Setessan Training (EC,EC you control. When ~ ETB, draw a card. EC gets +1/+0 and has Trample)
Mogis's Favor (EC get +2/-1. Escape : 2B, Exile two other cards from your GY (cast from GY))

(U)
Bronzehide Lion (6/2,GW:~ gains indestructible until end of turn. When ~ dies, return it to the battlefield. It's an Aura enchantment with enchant creature you control and "GW: Enchanted creature gains indestructible until end of turn," and it loses all other abilities.) ~Trained Favor~
(U)
Nalad of Hidden Coves (2/3,As long as it's not your turn, spells you cast cost 1 less to cast)
(U)
Triton Waverider (3/3; Constellation-Whenever an enchantment ETB under my control, ~ gains flying ueot)
(U) Nylea's Forerunner (5/3,Trample. Other creatures you control have trample.)

(U) Captivating Unicorn (4/4,Constellation - Whenever an enchanment enter ETB under your control, tap target creature an opponent controls)

Graveyard:Stinging Lionfish, Stampede Rider, Alseid of Life's Bounty
Exile: Omen of the Dead

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Wow, I guess since you know my hand, you can see that each of us is better on the defensive.
I'll take the draw.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Good game! Yeah, I can't break through and don't have enough enchantments to get Waverider through enough times. I thought you might have used your Prophecy to get Waverider through and alpha attack and hope for the best :) Although.... you might have won with Scavenging Harpy since I don't have any regular fliers and my hand is:

The Binding of the Titans
Infuriate
Forest

Onto the next!