Done

Spidey: 8
Hand: 9
Battlefield:

(T,T) Plains x2
(T) Swamp
(T) Island
(T,U) Mt x2

Sentinel's Eyes (Enchanted creature gets +1/+1 and has vigilance.; Escape-W, Exile 2 other cards from my graveyard)

(U) Glory Bearers (Enchantment Creature; 3/4; Whenever another creature I control attacks, it gets +0/+1 ueot)
(U) Rumbling Sentry (4/7; Vigilance from Eyes; When ~ ETB, scry 1) *Eyes*
(S) Triton Waverider (3/3; Constellation-Whenever an enchantment ETB under my control, ~ gains flying ueot)

Graveyard: Agonizing Remorse, Elite Instructor
Exile:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mooseman: 16
Hand: 8
Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(T) Swamp
(T) Island
(U) Mountain
(UT) Forest

Setessan Training (EC,EC you control. When ~ ETB, draw a card. EC gets +1/+0 and has Trample)
Mogis's Favor (EC get +2/-1. Escape : 2B, Exile two other cards from your GY (cast from GY))

(T) Bronzehide Lion (6/2,GW:~ gains indestructible until end of turn. When ~ dies, return it to the battlefield. It's an Aura enchantment with enchant creature you control and "GW: Enchanted creature gains indestructible until end of turn," and it loses all other abilities.) ~Trained Favor~
(U) Nalad of Hidden Coves (2/3,As long as it's not your turn, spells you cast cost 1 less to cast)

Graveyard:Stinging Lionfish, Stampede Rider
Exile: Omen of the Dead

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UU
Plains
Alseid of Life's Bounty
Triton Waverider
Done

Hand: 9
Battlefield:

(T,T) Plains x2
(T) Swamp
(T) Island
(T,U) Mt x2

Sentinel's Eyes (Enchanted creature gets +1/+1 and has vigilance.; Escape-W, Exile 2 other cards from my graveyard)

(U) Glory Bearers (Enchantment Creature; 3/4; Whenever another creature I control attacks, it gets +0/+1 ueot)
(S) Triton Waverider (3/3; Constellation-Whenever an enchantment ETB under my control, ~ gains flying ueot)

Exile:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mooseman: 16
Hand: 6
Battlefield:

(UT) Plains
(T) Swamp
(T) Island
(T) Mountain
(UT) Forest

Setessan Training (EC,EC you control. When ~ ETB, draw a card. EC gets +1/+0 and has Trample)
Mogis's Favor (EC get +2/-1. Escape : 2B, Exile two other cards from your GY (cast from GY))

(U) Bronzehide Lion (6/2,GW:~ gains indestructible until end of turn. When ~ dies, return it to the battlefield. It's an Aura enchantment with enchant creature you control and "GW: Enchanted creature gains indestructible until end of turn," and it loses all other abilities.) ~Trained Favor~
(U) Nalad of Hidden Coves (2/3,As long as it's not your turn, spells you cast cost 1 less to cast)
(S) Alseid of Life's Bounty (1/1,Lifelink. {1}, Sacrifice ~: Target creature or enchantment you control gain protection from the color of your choice until end of turn.)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep

Island
Towering-Wave Mystic
Hero of the Pride
Medomai's Prophecy, triggering the Waverider
Attack with the Waverider for 3

Done

Battlefield:

(T,T) Plains x2
(T) Swamp
(T,T) Island x2
(T,U) Mt x2

Medomai's Prophecy (I-Scry 2; II-Choose a card name.; III-When I cast a spell with the chosen name for the first time this turn, draw 2 cards.; IV-Look at the top card of each players' library) *1 lore ctr*

(T) Triton Waverider (3/3; Constellation-Whenever an enchantment ETB under my control, ~ gains flying ueot)
(S) Towering-Wave Mystic (2/1; Whenever ~ deals dmg, target player puts that many cards from the top of their library into their graveyard)
(S)
Hero of the Pride (2/2; Whenever I cast a spell that target ~, creatures I control get +1/+0 ueot)

Exile:
Mooseman: 13
Battlefield:

(UT) Plains
(T) Swamp
(T) Island
(T) Mountain
(UT) Forest

(U)
Bronzehide Lion (6/2,GW:~ gains indestructible until end of turn. When ~ dies, return it to the battlefield. It's an Aura enchantment with enchant creature you control and "GW: Enchanted creature gains indestructible until end of turn," and it loses all other abilities.) ~Trained Favor~
(U)
Nalad of Hidden Coves (2/3,As long as it's not your turn, spells you cast cost 1 less to cast)
(S)
Alseid of Life's Bounty (1/1,Lifelink. {1}, Sacrifice ~: Target creature or enchantment you control gain protection from the color of your choice until end of turn.)
(S)
Triton Waverider (3/3; Constellation-Whenever an enchantment ETB under my control, ~ gains flying ueot)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep
Plains
Nylea's Forerunner
done

Battlefield:

(T,T) Plains x2
(T) Swamp
(T,T) Island x2
(T,U) Mt x2

Medomai's Prophecy (I-Scry 2; II-Choose a card name.; III-When I cast a spell with the chosen name for the first time this turn, draw 2 cards.; IV-Look at the top card of each players' library) *1 lore ctr*

(T) Triton Waverider (3/3; Constellation-Whenever an enchantment ETB under my control, ~ gains flying ueot)
(S) Towering-Wave Mystic (2/1; Whenever ~ deals dmg, target player puts that many cards from the top of their library into their graveyard)
(S)
Hero of the Pride (2/2; Whenever I cast a spell that target ~, creatures I control get +1/+0 ueot)

Exile:
Hand: 5
Battlefield:

(UT) Plains
(T) Swamp
(T) Island
(T) Mountain
(UUT) Forest

(U)
Bronzehide Lion (6/2,GW:~ gains indestructible until end of turn. When ~ dies, return it to the battlefield. It's an Aura enchantment with enchant creature you control and "GW: Enchanted creature gains indestructible until end of turn," and it loses all other abilities.) ~Trained Favor~
(U)
Nalad of Hidden Coves (2/3,As long as it's not your turn, spells you cast cost 1 less to cast)
(U)
Alseid of Life's Bounty (1/1,Lifelink. {1}, Sacrifice ~: Target creature or enchantment you control gain protection from the color of your choice until end of turn.)
(U)
Triton Waverider (3/3; Constellation-Whenever an enchantment ETB under my control, ~ gains flying ueot)
(S) Nylea's Forerunner (5/3,Trample. Other creatures you control have trample.)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw- put a lore ctr on the Prophecy, choosing Iroas's Blessing

Iroas's Blessing on my Hero
Responses?

Battlefield:

(T,U) Plains x2
(T) Swamp
(T,U) Island x2
(T,U) Mt x2

Medomai's Prophecy (I-Scry 2; II-Choose a card name.; III-When I cast a spell with the chosen name for the first time this turn, draw 2 cards.; IV-Look at the top card of each players' library) *2 lore ctr*
Iroas's Blessing (When ~ ETB, it deals 4 dmg to target creature or planeswalker an opponent controls.; Enchanted creature gets +1/+1)

(S)
Hero of the Pride (2/2; Whenever I cast a spell that target ~, creatures I control get +1/+0 ueot) *Blessed?*

Exile:
Battlefield:

(UT) Plains
(T) Swamp
(T) Island
(T) Mountain
(UUT) Forest

(U)
(U)
(U)
(U)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
tap forest, Sac Alseid of Life's Bounty and give the forerunner pro-red from the Iroas's Blessing
What else you got in that hand of yours.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Swamp
Tymaret Calls the Dead, exiling Elite Instructor and creating a Zombie token

Done

Hand: 4
Battlefield:

(T,T) Plains x2
(T,T) Swamp
(T,T) Island x2
(T,U) Mt x2

Medomai's Prophecy (I-Scry 2; II-Choose a card name.; III-When I cast a spell with the chosen name for the first time this turn, draw 2 cards.; IV-Look at the top card of each players' library) *2 lore ctr*
Iroas's Blessing (When ~ ETB, it deals 4 dmg to target creature or planeswalker an opponent controls.; Enchanted creature gets +1/+1)
Tymerat Calls the Dead (I,II-Put the top three cards of my library into my graveyard. Then I may exile a creature or enchantment card from my graveyard. If I do, create a 2/2 black Zombie creature token; III-I gain X life and scry X, where X is the # of Zombies I control) *1 lore ctr*

(U) Triton Waverider (3/3; Constellation-Whenever an enchantment ETB under my control, ~ gains flying ueot)
(S)
Hero of the Pride ([3/3 from Blessing; Whenever I cast a spell that target ~, creatures I control get +1/+0 ueot) *Blessed*
(S) Zombie creature token (2/2)

Graveyard: Agonizing Remorse,
Exile: Elite Instructor
Battlefield:

(UT) Plains
(T) Swamp
(T) Island
(T) Mountain
(UUT) Forest

(U)
(U)
(U)

Graveyard:Stinging Lionfish, Stampede Rider, Alseid of Life's Bounty

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Not sure, but don't you have to mill 3 cards to be able to do the rest? It does say "then", as if after that is done then you can do the rest.
Almost as a cost?
I can't look up rulings at work.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
It's definitely not worded as a cost. There's no ruling on that point in the card-specific rulings that I can see. But the way it's worded, it looks like the second part is not contingent on the first part actually happening. It's not like Helm of Obedience, where the ability checks on how many cards actually went into the graveyard as part of its effect. It's just do one thing, then do another thing. I'd like a better source than my own hazy understanding of the rules, but I'd be very surprised if the rules wouldn't allow Spidey to make a zombie in this case...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
There's no specific rulings pertaining to the card itself in Gatherer about that. But this is where the particular "library" rules with Mindmaster (and maybe should have pertained to past cards?) in that since there's no library, it's my understanding that any effects that interact with try to resolve the best it can, but if it can't, the game just moves on to the next "instruction" or effect without any penalty (i.e. for cards that make you draw, you don't lose when you can't). So for this, if I had cards to mill, I would, but since I don't, it just moves on; the "Then" either isn't contingent on the mill part *or* since it's Mindmaster, it doesn't matter if it is.

But again, that's my understanding of how it works in Mindmaster. If you see something otherwise, we'll follow it.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UU
Plains
Captivating Unicorn
Done

Battlefield:

(T,T) Plains x2
(T,T) Swamp
(T,T) Island x2
(T,U) Mt x2

Tymerat Calls the Dead (I,II-Put the top three cards of my library into my graveyard. Then I may exile a creature or enchantment card from my graveyard. If I do, create a 2/2 black Zombie creature token; III-I gain X life and scry X, where X is the # of Zombies I control) *1 lore ctr*

(U) Triton Waverider (3/3; Constellation-Whenever an enchantment ETB under my control, ~ gains flying ueot)
(S)
Hero of the Pride ([3/3 from Blessing; Whenever I cast a spell that target ~, creatures I control get +1/+0 ueot) *Blessed*
(S) Zombie creature token (2/2)

Graveyard: Agonizing Remorse ,
Exile: Elite Instructor,
Hand: 3
Battlefield:

(UUT) Plains
(T) Swamp
(T) Island
(T) Mountain
(UUU) Forest

(U)
(U)
(U)
(U) Nylea's Forerunner (5/3,Trample. Other creatures you control have trample.)
(S) Captivating Unicorn (4/4,Constellation - Whenever an enchanment enter ETB under your control, tap target creature an opponent controls)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw-lore ctrs on Prophecy and Tymerat

Mt
Nyxborn Brute

Done

Battlefield:

(T,U) Plains x2
(T,U) Swamp
(T,U) Island x2
(T,T,U) Mt x3

Medomai's Prophecy (I-Scry 2; II-Choose a card name.; III-When I cast a spell with the chosen name for the first time this turn, draw 2 cards.; IV-Look at the top card of each players' library) *3 lore ctr*
Tymerat Calls the Dead (I,II-Put the top three cards of my library into my graveyard. Then I may exile a creature or enchantment card from my graveyard. If I do, create a 2/2 black Zombie creature token; III-I gain X life and scry X, where X is the # of Zombies I control) *2 lore ctr*

(U) Towering-Wave Mystic (2/1; Whenever ~ deals dmg, target player puts that many cards from the top of their library into their graveyard)
(U)
(U) Zombie creature token (2/2)
(S) Nyxborn Brute/color] (7/3)

Battlefield:

(UUT) Plains
(T) Swamp
(T) Island
(T) Mountain
(UUU) Forest

(U)
(U)
(U)
(S) Captivating Unicorn (4/4,Constellation - Whenever an enchanment enter ETB under your control, tap target creature an opponent controls)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I actually have 4 cards in hand
UU

Done

Battlefield:

(T,U) Plains x2
(T,U) Swamp
(T,U) Island x2
(T,T,U) Mt x3

Medomai's Prophecy (I-Scry 2; II-Choose a card name.; III-When I cast a spell with the chosen name for the first time this turn, draw 2 cards.; IV-Look at the top card of each players' library) *3 lore ctr*
Tymerat Calls the Dead (I,II-Put the top three cards of my library into my graveyard. Then I may exile a creature or enchantment card from my graveyard. If I do, create a 2/2 black Zombie creature token; III-I gain X life and scry X, where X is the # of Zombies I control) *2 lore ctr*

(U) Towering-Wave Mystic (2/1; Whenever ~ deals dmg, target player puts that many cards from the top of their library into their graveyard)
(U)
(S) Nyxborn Brute/color] (7/3)

Battlefield:

(UUT) Plains
(U) Swamp
(U) Island
(U) Mountain
(UUU) Forest

(U)
(U)
(U)

(U) Captivating Unicorn (4/4,Constellation - Whenever an enchanment enter ETB under your control, tap target creature an opponent controls)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw - lore ctrs on the Prophecy and Tymerat, Tymerat gives me 1 life, sac them both

Forest

Done

Spidey: 9
Battlefield:

(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Swamp
(U,U) Island x2
(U,U,U) Mt x3
(U) Forest

(U)
Hero of the Pride (3/3 from Blessing; Whenever I cast a spell that target ~, creatures I control get +1/+0 ueot) *Blessed*
(S) Nyxborn Brute (7/3)

Graveyard: Agonizing Remorse, Medomai's Prophecy, Tymerat Calls the Dead
Battlefield:

(UUT) Plains
(U) Swamp
(U) Island
(U) Mountain
(UUU) Forest

(U)
(U)
(U)

(U) Captivating Unicorn (4/4,Constellation - Whenever an enchanment enter ETB under your control, tap target creature an opponent controls)