Not so excited about this one.... ugh
Island
Done

Spidey: 20
Hand: 15
Battlefield:

Graveyard:
Exile:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mooseman: 20
Battlefield:

(T) Island

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
LOL, I guess you flipped tails? ;)

I'm not ecstatic either...

Plains

Done

Battlefield:

(U) Plains

Graveyard:
Exile:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Battlefield:

(T) Island

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Sorry, was so underwhelmed forgot to say I flipped tails
UU
Forest

Stinging Lionfish

Done

Battlefield:

(U) Plains

Graveyard:
Exile:
Hand: 14
Battlefield:

(T) Island
(T) Forest

(S) Stinging Lionfish (2/1,Whenever you cast your first spell during each opponent's turn, you may tap or untap target nonland permanent..)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
LOL.

Untap, upkeep

Swamp
Agonizing Remorse (woot!)

Spidey: 19
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T) Swamp

Graveyard: Agonizing Remorse
Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) Island
(T) Forest

(S) Stinging Lionfish (2/1,Whenever you cast your first spell during each opponent's turn, you may tap or untap target nonland permanent..)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Well this just got more unexciting
in hand
Alseid of Life's Bounty
Captivating Unicorn
Bronzehide Lion
Omen of the Dead
Scavening Harpy
Triton Waverider
Nalad of Hidden Coves
Stampede Rider
Nylea's Forerunner
Setessan Training
Relentless Pursuit
Island
Medomia's Prophecy
Mogis's Favor

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I hope this isn't a mistake, but I'll choose Omen of the Dead.

Done

Spidey: 19
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T) Swamp

Exile:
Hand: 13
Battlefield:

(T) Island
(T) Forest

Graveyard:
Exile: Omen of the Dead

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
With this pack, who knows what to do, but just seeing my hand is a major advantage.
UU
Plains
Attack for 2
Bronzehide Lion
Done

Spidey: 17
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T) Swamp

Exile:
Hand: 12
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(U) Island
(T) Forest

(T) Stinging Lionfish (2/1,Whenever you cast your first spell during each opponent's turn, you may tap or untap target nonland permanent..)
(S) Bronzehide Lion (3/3,GW:~ gains indestructible until end of turn. When Bronzehide Lion dies, return it to the battlefield. It's an Aura enchantment with enchant creature you control and "GW: Enchanted creature gains indestructible until end of turn," and it loses all other abilities.)

Graveyard:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, you definitely have the creatures.

Untap, upkeep

Island
Elite Instructor (I cant remember if we decided I discard a card for this?)

Done

Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T) Swamp
(T) Island

(S) Elite Instructor (2/2; When ~ ETB, draw a card, then discard a card)

Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(U) Island
(T) Forest

(T) Stinging Lionfish (2/1,Whenever you cast your first spell during each opponent's turn, you may tap or untap target nonland permanent..)
(S) Bronzehide Lion (3/3,GW:~ gains indestructible until end of turn. When Bronzehide Lion dies, return it to the battlefield. It's an Aura enchantment with enchant creature you control and "GW: Enchanted creature gains indestructible until end of turn," and it loses all other abilities.)

Graveyard:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
No discard, since you cant draw (they are separated by a comma)
UU
MT
Attack with both
Block?

Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T) Swamp
(T) Island

(S) Elite Instructor (2/2; When ~ ETB, draw a card, then discard a card)

Exile:
Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(U) Island
(U) Mountain
(U) Forest

(T) Bronzehide Lion (3/3,GW:~ gains indestructible until end of turn. When Bronzehide Lion dies, return it to the battlefield. It's an Aura enchantment with enchant creature you control and "GW: Enchanted creature gains indestructible until end of turn," and it loses all other abilities.)

Graveyard:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Both die
Take 3
Stampede Rider
Done

Spidey: 14
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T) Swamp
(T) Island

Graveyard: Agonizing Remorse, Elite Instructor
Exile:
Hand: 11
Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(T) Island
(T) Mountain
(T) Forest

(T) Bronzehide Lion (3/3,GW:~ gains indestructible until end of turn. When Bronzehide Lion dies, return it to the battlefield. It's an Aura enchantment with enchant creature you control and "GW: Enchanted creature gains indestructible until end of turn," and it loses all other abilities.)
(S) Stampede Rider (2/3,Trample. At the beginning of each combat, if you control a creature with power 4 or greater, Stampede Rider gets +1/+1 until end of turn.)

Graveyard:Stinging Lionfish

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Ugh....

Untap, upkeep

Mt
Glory Bearers

Done

Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T) Swamp
(T) Island
(T) Mt

(S) Glory Bearers (Enchantment Creature; 3/4; Whenever another creature I control attacks, it gets +0/+1 ueot)

Exile:
Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(T) Island
(T) Mountain
(T) Forest

(S) Stampede Rider (2/3,Trample. At the beginning of each combat, if you control a creature with power 4 or greater, Stampede Rider gets +1/+1 until end of turn.)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UU
Swamp
Nalad of Hidden Coves

Done

Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T) Swamp
(T) Island
(T) Mt

(S) Glory Bearers (Enchantment Creature; 3/4; Whenever another creature I control attacks, it gets +0/+1 ueot)

Exile:
Hand: 10
Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(T) Swamp
(T) Island
(T) Mountain
(U) Forest

(U) Bronzehide Lion (3/3,GW:~ gains indestructible until end of turn. When Bronzehide Lion dies, return it to the battlefield. It's an Aura enchantment with enchant creature you control and "GW: Enchanted creature gains indestructible until end of turn," and it loses all other abilities.)
(U) Stampede Rider (2/3,Trample. At the beginning of each combat, if you control a creature with power 4 or greater, Stampede Rider gets +1/+1 until end of turn.)
(S) Nalad of Hidden Coves (2/3,As long as it's not your turn, spells you cast cost 1 less to cast)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep

Plains
Rumbling Sentry

Done

Battlefield:

(T,T) Plains x2
(T) Swamp
(T) Island
(T) Mt

(U) Glory Bearers (Enchantment Creature; 3/4; Whenever another creature I control attacks, it gets +0/+1 ueot)
(S) Rumbling Sentry (3/6; When ~ ETB, scry 1)

Exile:
Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(T) Swamp
(T) Island
(T) Mountain
(U) Forest

(U) Bronzehide Lion (3/3,GW:~ gains indestructible until end of turn. When Bronzehide Lion dies, return it to the battlefield. It's an Aura enchantment with enchant creature you control and "GW: Enchanted creature gains indestructible until end of turn," and it loses all other abilities.)
(U) Stampede Rider (2/3,Trample. At the beginning of each combat, if you control a creature with power 4 or greater, Stampede Rider gets +1/+1 until end of turn.)
(S) Nalad of Hidden Coves (2/3,As long as it's not your turn, spells you cast cost 1 less to cast)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep
Forest
Setessan Training and Mogis's Favor on my lo=ion
Attack with Lion and Rider (3/4 at beginning of combat)
Block?

Battlefield:

(T,T) Plains x2
(T) Swamp
(T) Island
(T) Mt

(U) Glory Bearers (Enchantment Creature; 3/4; Whenever another creature I control attacks, it gets +0/+1 ueot)

Exile:
Hand: 8
Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(T) Swamp
(T) Island
(U) Mountain
(UT) Forest

Setessan Training (EC,EC you control. When ~ ETB, draw a card. EC gets +1/+0 and has Trample)
Mogis's Favor (EC get +2/-1. Escape : 2B, Exile two other cards from your GY (cast from GY))

(T) Bronzehide Lion (6/2,GW:~ gains indestructible until end of turn. When ~ dies, return it to the battlefield. It's an Aura enchantment with enchant creature you control and "GW: Enchanted creature gains indestructible until end of turn," and it loses all other abilities.) ~Trained Favor~
(T) Stampede Rider (2/3,Trample. At the beginning of each combat, if you control a creature with power 4 or greater, Stampede Rider gets +1/+1 until end of turn.)
(U) Nalad of Hidden Coves (2/3,As long as it's not your turn, spells you cast cost 1 less to cast)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Take 6, Rider dies
Done

Spidey: 8
Battlefield:

(T,T) Plains x2
(T) Swamp
(T) Island
(T) Mt

Exile:
Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(T) Swamp
(T) Island
(U) Mountain
(UT) Forest

Setessan Training (EC,EC you control. When ~ ETB, draw a card. EC gets +1/+0 and has Trample)
Mogis's Favor (EC get +2/-1. Escape : 2B, Exile two other cards from your GY (cast from GY))

(T) Bronzehide Lion (6/2,GW:~ gains indestructible until end of turn. When ~ dies, return it to the battlefield. It's an Aura enchantment with enchant creature you control and "GW: Enchanted creature gains indestructible until end of turn," and it loses all other abilities.) ~Trained Favor~
(U) Nalad of Hidden Coves (2/3,As long as it's not your turn, spells you cast cost 1 less to cast)

Graveyard:Stinging Lionfish, Stampede Rider

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That dang Lion. It was the other choice for the Agonizing Remorse....

Untap, upkeep

Sentinel's Eyes on my Sentry
Attack with my Sentry, triggering my Bearers so it gets +0/+1
Responses/blocks/take it?

Spidey: 8
Battlefield:

(T,U) Plains x2
(U) Swamp
(U) Island
(U) Mt

Sentinel's Eyes (Enchanted creature gets +1/+1 and has vigilance.; Escape-W, Exile 2 other cards from my graveyard)

(U,A) Rumbling Sentry (4/7; Vigilance from Eyes; When ~ ETB, scry 1) *Eyes*

Exile:
Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(T) Swamp
(T) Island
(U) Mountain
(UT) Forest

Graveyard:Stinging Lionfish, Stampede Rider