Mindmaster The Dark: Spidey vs Mooseman

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I was trying to debate whether to save Fissure for your Island or a troublesome creature before I used it on your Shrine'd Mt. Still not sure if I did the right thing....

Untap, upkeep

Done

Spidey: 3
Hand: 4
In Play:

(U,U) Swamp x2
(U,U) Forest x2
(U,U) Mountain x2
(U,U) Island x2
(U,U) Plains x2

(U) Reflecting Mirror (X, T: Change the target of target spell if that target is me. The new target must be a player. X is twice the converted mana cost of that spell)
(U) Dark Sphere (T, Sac ~: The next time a source of my choice would deal dmg to me this turn, it deals half that dmg, rounded up, to me instead)

(U) Scavenger Folk (1/1, G, T, Sac ~: Destroy target artifact)
(U) Ghost Ship (2/4, flying, UUU: Regen ~)
(U) Banshee (0/1, X, T: ~ deals X dmg divided evenly between me and target creature or player. Round up for me and down for that creature or player)

Graveyard: Bog Rats, Fissure, Venom, Bog Imp, Land Leeches, Goblin Hero, Tivadar's Crusade
RFG:

Mooseman: 14
Hand: 2
In Play:

(UU) Plains
(U) Island
(UU) Swamp x2
(U) Mountain
(UUU) Forest x3

Dark Heart of the Wood (Sac a Forest: You gain 3 life.)

(U) Land Leeches (2/2, First strike)
(U) Pikemen (1/1, Banding, first strike)
(U) Angry Mob (*/*, Trample
During your turn, Angry Mob has power and toughness each equal to 2 plus the number of swamps all opponents control. During other turns, Angry Mob has power and toughness each equal to 2.)

Graveyard: Water Wurm, Mountain, Goblin Shrine, Goblins of the Flarg, Goblin Rock Sled, Goblin Digging Team, Word of Binding, Giant Shark, Bog Imp, Living Armor, Goblin Hero
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Are we at an impasse?
Neither can attack?

Untap, upkeep

Done

Spidey: 3
Hand: 4
In Play:

(U,U) Swamp x2
(U,U) Forest x2
(U,U) Mountain x2
(U,U) Island x2
(U,U) Plains x2

(U) Reflecting Mirror (X, T: Change the target of target spell if that target is me. The new target must be a player. X is twice the converted mana cost of that spell)
(U) Dark Sphere (T, Sac ~: The next time a source of my choice would deal dmg to me this turn, it deals half that dmg, rounded up, to me instead)

(U) Scavenger Folk (1/1, G, T, Sac ~: Destroy target artifact)
(U) Ghost Ship (2/4, flying, UUU: Regen ~)
(U) Banshee (0/1, X, T: ~ deals X dmg divided evenly between me and target creature or player. Round up for me and down for that creature or player)

Graveyard: Bog Rats, Fissure, Venom, Bog Imp, Land Leeches, Goblin Hero, Tivadar's Crusade
RFG:

Mooseman: 14
Hand: 2
In Play:

(UU) Plains
(U) Island
(UU) Swamp x2
(U) Mountain
(UUU) Forest x3

Dark Heart of the Wood (Sac a Forest: You gain 3 life.)

(U) Land Leeches (2/2, First strike)
(U) Pikemen (1/1, Banding, first strike)
(U) Angry Mob (*/*, Trample
During your turn, Angry Mob has power and toughness each equal to 2 plus the number of swamps all opponents control. During other turns, Angry Mob has power and toughness each equal to 2.)

Graveyard: Water Wurm, Mountain, Goblin Shrine, Goblins of the Flarg, Goblin Rock Sled, Goblin Digging Team, Word of Binding, Giant Shark, Bog Imp, Living Armor, Goblin Hero
RFG: