Spidey: 13
Hand: 6
In Play:

(U,U) Swamp x2
(U,U) Forest x2
(U,U) Island x2
(U) Plains
(U,U,U) Mt x3

Samite Blessing (Enchanted creature has "T: The next time a source of your choice would deal dmg to target creature this turn, prevent that dmg)

(T) Foul Imp (0/2, flying) ~Tormented~ ~Blessed~
(U) Gliding Licid (2/2, U, T: ~ loses this ability and becomes an Aura enchantment with Enchant Creature. Attach it to target creature. I may pay U to end this effect. Enchanted creature gains flying)
(T) Spirit en-Kor (2/2, flying, 0: The next 1 dmg that would be dealt to ~ this turn is dealt to target creature I control instead)
(T) Craven Giant (4/1, flying due to Licid, ~ cannot block) *Gliding Licid attached*
(U) Spike Feeder (2/2 due to ctrs, 2, Remove a +1/+1 ctr from ~: Put a +1/+1 ctr on target creature. Remove a +1/+1 ctr from ~: I gain 2 life)
(U) Morgue Thrull (2/2, library effect which doesn't matter)

Graveyard: Serpent Warrior, Flowstone Blade
RFG:

Mooseman: 3
Hand: 4
In Play:

(T) Plains
(TT)Island
(UUTT)Swamp
(T) Mountain
(T) Forest

Torment (Enchanted creature gets -3/-0.)
Samite Blessing (Enchanted creature has "T: The next time a source of your choice would deal dmg to target creature this turn, prevent that dmg)

(U) Skyshroud Troopers (3/3, T: Add G to your mana pool. Play this ability as a mana source.)
(T) Shifting Wall (6/6)~Blessed~
(U) Lowland Basilisk (1/3, Whenever Lowland Basilisk damages any creature, destroy that creature at end of combat.)
(U) Serpent Warrior (3/3)
(U) Spike Feeder (2/2 due to ctrs, 2, Remove a +1/+1 ctr from ~: Put a +1/+1 ctr on target creature. Remove a +1/+1 ctr from ~: I gain 2 life)
(S) Morgue Thrull (2/2, library effect which doesn't matter)
(S) Dungeon Shade (1/1, Flying B: Dungeon Shade gets +1/+1 until end of turn.)

Graveyard: Smite, Crossbow Ambush, Crystalline Sliver, Silver Wyvern
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
My hand is at 2, forgot to update it after the Shade and thrull were cast.

U,U, Swamp
Mob Justice you for 7
Response?

Spidey: 13(6?)
Hand: 6
In Play:

(U,U) Swamp x2
(U,U) Forest x2
(U,U) Island x2
(U) Plains
(U,U,U) Mt x3

(T) Foul Imp (0/2, flying) ~Tormented~ ~Blessed~
(U) Gliding Licid (2/2, U, T: ~ loses this ability and becomes an Aura enchantment with Enchant Creature. Attach it to target creature. I may pay U to end this effect. Enchanted creature gains flying)
(T) Spirit en-Kor (2/2, flying, 0: The next 1 dmg that would be dealt to ~ this turn is dealt to target creature I control instead)
(T) Craven Giant (4/1, flying due to Licid, ~ cannot block) *Gliding Licid attached*

Graveyard: Serpent Warrior, Flowstone Blade
RFG:

Mooseman: 3
Hand: 1
In Play:

(U) Plains
(UT)Island
(UUUUU)Swamp
(T) Mountain
(U) Forest

Torment (Enchanted creature gets -3/-0.)

(U) Skyshroud Troopers (3/3, T: Add G to your mana pool. Play this ability as a mana source.)
(u) Shifting Wall (6/6)~Blessed~
(U) Lowland Basilisk (1/3, Whenever Lowland Basilisk damages any creature, destroy that creature at end of combat.)
(U) Serpent Warrior (3/3)
(U) Dungeon Shade (1/1, Flying B: Dungeon Shade gets +1/+1 until end of turn.)

Graveyard: Smite, Crossbow Ambush, Crystalline Sliver, Silver Wyvern, Mob Justice
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Good game! I had:

Sift :rolleyes:
Flowstone Shambler
Duct Crawler
Contempt
Constant Mists
Crovax the Cursed

Since we started with Urza's Saga, you wanna do Lorwyn?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Spiderman said:
Since we started with Urza's Saga, you wanna do Lorwyn?
I had the taskmaster that gives all other black creatures -1/-1

Lorwyn is fine.

Trashman...... Chop Chop and quit your whining.....

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
First of all.....

Lorwyn patch isn't available, yet. So sit tight.

Second, you forgot about Exodus. Generating packs.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Actually, I messed up. We DID start with Exodus and I think played it twice (our Admin thread should show the results).

There isn't an official Lorwyn patch (what are those guys doing?), but some guy created an unofficial patch. The link leads to an error on the forums right now though, but I can send it to you if you wanna give me your email.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I really don't like downloading "unofficial" plug-ins or patches.........

.......send me the damn file. After Lorwyn, you guys are going to do the editions.

And Mooseman, WHERE ARE SPIDEY'S AND MY NEMESIS PACKS!?!?!?!?! We've been waiting for a week or so!

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
It's been working fine for me. I can give it my "Seal of Approval" :)

Plus, all you have to do is save the previous info somewhere so that you can revert back if you need to :)

Where do I send it?