Mindmaster Shadowmoor: Mooseman vs Rokapoke

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Not like any of this will help....
I lose both blocked guys and get 1 elf.......
you take 3

Done

Mooseman: 8?
Hand: 3
In play:

(UU) Island
(UU) Swamp
(UUUT) Mountain
(UU) Forest

Flourishing Defenses (Whenever a -1/-1 counter is placed on a creature, you may put a 1/1 green Elf Warrior creature token into play)
Torpor Dust (Flash. Enchanted creature gets -3/-0.)
Bloodshed Fever Enchanted creature attacks each turn if able.

(U) Nurturer Initiate (1/1, Whenever a player plays a green spell, you may pay 1. If you do, target creature gets +1/+1 until end of turn)
(U) Elvish Hexhunter (1/1, (g/w), T, Sacrifice Elvish Hexhunter: Destroy target enchantment. )
(T) Juvenile Gloomwidow (1/3, Reach Wither)
(U) Elf Warrior Token (1/1)
(T) Deepchannel Mentor (2/2; MERFOLK ROGUE; Blue creatures you control are unblockable.)
(S) Elf Warrior Token (1/1)

Graveyard: Torture, Boggart Ram-Gang, Poison the Well, butcher, ripper
RFG:
------------------------------------
Rokapoke: 19
Hand: 5
In play:

(TU) Plains
(TU) Mountain
(TT) Forest
(T) Swamp

(U) Apothecary Initiate (1/1; KITHKIN CLERIC; Whenever a player plays a white spell, you may pay 1. If you do, you gain 1 life.)
(U) Rustrazor Butcher (1/2; GOBLIN WARRIOR; First strike. Wither (This deals damage to creatures in the form of -1/-1 counters.))
(T) Scuttlemutt (2/2; SCARECROW; T: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool. T: Target creature becomes the color or colors of your choice until EOT.)
(U) Mudbrawler Cohort (2/2; GOBLIN WARRIOR; Haste. ~ gets +1/+1 as long as you control another red creature.)
(U) Barrenton Cragtreads (0/3; KITHKIN SCOUT; ~ can't be blocked by red creatures.) * Dusty *
(T) Deepchannel Mentor (2/2; MERFOLK ROGUE; Blue creatures you control are unblockable.)
(T) Woeleecher (3/5; ELEMENTAL; W, T: Remove a -1/-1 counter from target creature. If you do, you gain 2 life.) ~Fevered~
(U) Crabapple Cohort (4/4; TREEFOLK WARRIOR; ~ gets +1/+1 as long as you control another green creature.)

Graveyard: Resplendent Mentor, Wildslayer Elves, Island
RFG:

R

rokapoke

Your Butcher doesn't die... he gives my dude a -1/-1 counter and survives the non-first-strike damage. I gave you the additional Elf.

Untap, upkeep.
I'll pay W and use my Woeleecher to remove the -1/-1 counter from my Mudbrawler Cohort. Now the Woeleecher can't attack (what a pity!).
Attack with my now-blue Crabapple Cohort and the Mentor for 6.
Done.

Mooseman: 2?
Hand: 3
In play:

(UU) Island
(UU) Swamp
(UUUT) Mountain
(UU) Forest

Flourishing Defenses (Whenever a -1/-1 counter is placed on a creature, you may put a 1/1 green Elf Warrior creature token into play)
Torpor Dust (Flash. Enchanted creature gets -3/-0.)
Bloodshed Fever Enchanted creature attacks each turn if able.

(U) Nurturer Initiate (1/1, Whenever a player plays a green spell, you may pay 1. If you do, target creature gets +1/+1 until end of turn)
(U) Elvish Hexhunter (1/1, (g/w), T, Sacrifice Elvish Hexhunter: Destroy target enchantment. )
(T) Juvenile Gloomwidow (1/3, Reach Wither)
(S) Elf Warrior Token (1/1)

Graveyard: Torture, Boggart Ram-Gang, Poison the Well, butcher, ripper
RFG:
------------------------------------
Rokapoke: 21
Hand: 5
In play:

(TU) Plains
(UU) Mountain
(UU) Forest
(U) Swamp

(U) Apothecary Initiate (1/1; KITHKIN CLERIC; Whenever a player plays a white spell, you may pay 1. If you do, you gain 1 life.)
(U) Rustrazor Butcher (1/2; GOBLIN WARRIOR; First strike. Wither (This deals damage to creatures in the form of -1/-1 counters.))
(T) Scuttlemutt (2/2; SCARECROW; T: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool. T: Target creature becomes the color or colors of your choice until EOT.)
(U) Mudbrawler Cohort (2/2; GOBLIN WARRIOR; Haste. ~ gets +1/+1 as long as you control another red creature.)
(U) Barrenton Cragtreads (0/3; KITHKIN SCOUT; ~ can't be blocked by red creatures.) * Dusty *
(T) Woeleecher (3/5; ELEMENTAL; W, T: Remove a -1/-1 counter from target creature. If you do, you gain 2 life.) ~Fevered~
(T) Crabapple Cohort (4/4; TREEFOLK WARRIOR; ~ gets +1/+1 as long as you control another green creature.)

Graveyard: Resplendent Mentor, Wildslayer Elves, Island
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep
Attack with all
Then concede since I can't stop your life gaining/unblockable combo.....

That was sick.... :D

GG..... onto? alpha/beta?

R

rokapoke

I'm glad for the concession. I was starting to get concerned, but I was pretty sure I had it. And when I discovered I could make my dude blue, I was set.

Remaining cards:
Worldpurge (just in case things got ugly)
Wicker Warcrawler
Ember Gale (can you say "alpha strike"?)
Puncture Bolt (ace in the hole)
Traitor's Roar (thanks for having 1-power creatures!)

All in all, one of my better packs. Unlimited next? I'll be happy to wrap around until we reach the Urza sets again.

And you really need to update the Administration post... :)