Forest, Face down critter, Dragon fangs on face down critter. done

Modus Pwnens: 19
Hand: 11
In Play:

(T, T) Forest
(T) Island
(T) Mountain
(T) Island

Dragon Fangs (Enchanted creature gets +1/+1 and has trample. When a creature with converted mana cost 6 or more comes into play, you may return Dragon Fangs from your graveyard to play attached to that creature.)

(T) Treetop Scout (1/1, Treetop Scout can't be blocked except by creatures with flying.)
(T) Mercurial Kite (2/2, Flying. Whenever Mercurial Kite deals combat damage to a creature, tap that creature. It doesn't untap during its controller's next untap step.)
(S) Face-Down Dude #1 (3/3, trample) *with fangs*

Graveyard: Misguided Rage
RFG:

Ransac: 14
Hand: 13
In Play:

(T) Swamp
(T) Mountain
(T) Island

(U) Aven Farseer (1/1, Flying, Whenever a permanent is turned face up, put a +1/+1 counter on Aven Farseer.)
(S) Face-Down Dude #1 (2/2)

Graveyard: Plains
RFG:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Untap, Upkeep, Forest, Attack with Face-Down dude. Blocks?

In Play:

(T, T) Forest
(T) Island
(T) Mountain
(T) Island

Dragon Fangs (Enchanted creature gets +1/+1 and has trample. When a creature with converted mana cost 6 or more comes into play, you may return Dragon Fangs from your graveyard to play attached to that creature.)

(T) Treetop Scout (1/1, Treetop Scout can't be blocked except by creatures with flying.)
(T) Mercurial Kite (2/2, Flying. Whenever Mercurial Kite deals combat damage to a creature, tap that creature. It doesn't untap during its controller's next untap step.)
(S) Face-Down Dude #1 (3/3, trample) *with fangs*

RFG:

Hand: 13
In Play:

(U) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(U) Island
(U) Forest

(U) Aven Farseer (1/1, Flying, Whenever a permanent is turned face up, put a +1/+1 counter on Aven Farseer.)
(T) Face-Down Dude #1 (2/2)

Graveyard: Plains
RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

Modus Pwnens

Aye aye Sir.
I'll return my mercurial kite to my hand to unmorph my Raven Guild initiate, which is a 2/5 because of the fangs :)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Indeed! Our creatures each live. HOWEVER, my Farseer gets two +1/+1 counters from our unmorphing. :D I'm done.

Hand: 12 (+ mercurial kite)
In Play:

(T, T) Forest
(T) Island
(T) Mountain
(T) Island

Dragon Fangs (Enchanted creature gets +1/+1 and has trample. When a creature with converted mana cost 6 or more comes into play, you may return Dragon Fangs from your graveyard to play attached to that creature.) attached to Initiate

(S) Raven Guild Initiate (2/5, trample) *with fangs*

RFG:

Hand: 12
In Play:

(U) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(U) Island
(U) Forest

(U) Aven Farseer (1/1, Flying, Whenever a permanent is turned face up, put a +1/+1 counter on Aven Farseer.) two +1/+1 counters
(T) Putrid Raptor (4/4)

Graveyard: Plains, Zombie Cutthroat
RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

Modus Pwnens

Yes, so it does.
Untap, upkeep,
Plains, Morphed Creature. Done

In Play:

(U, T) Forest
(T, T) Island
(U) Mountain
(U) Island

Dragon Fangs (Enchanted creature gets +1/+1 and has trample. When a creature with converted mana cost 6 or more comes into play, you may return Dragon Fangs from your graveyard to play attached to that creature.) attached to Initiate

(U) Treetop Scout (1/1, Treetop Scout can't be blocked except by creatures with flying.)
(U) Raven Guild Initiate (2/5, trample) *with fangs*
(S) Face down Dude (2/2)

RFG:

Hand: 12
In Play:

(U) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(U) Island
(U) Forest

(U) Aven Farseer (1/1, Flying, Whenever a permanent is turned face up, put a +1/+1 counter on Aven Farseer.) two +1/+1 counters
(T) Putrid Raptor (4/4)

Graveyard: Plains, Zombie Cutthroat
RFG:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Hold on there. I'm gonna cast Hindering Touch on your Face-down dude. Pay four or it's countered.

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

Modus Pwnens

Already thought you would have that, i'll carbonize your farseer in response, my dude is countered (was Raven Guild Master), if it dies to the three damage (and thus gets removed from the game) i'll attack for 1 with the scout, and then I'm done.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I shall assume that you have no responses for this turn since you are tapped out.

Untap, Upkeep, Dragon Wings on my Raptor. Attack for 4. Lingering Death on your Scout. Plains, done.

Modus Pwnens: 15
Hand: 10
In Play:

(T, T) Forest
(T, T) Island
(T) Mountain
(T) Island

(U) Treetop Scout (1/1, Treetop Scout can't be blocked except by creatures with flying.) deathly lingering
(U) Raven Guild Initiate (2/5, trample) *with fangs*

Graveyard: Misguided Rage, Raven Guild Master, Carbonize
RFG:

Ransac: 13
Hand: 9
In Play:

(T) Swamp
(T) Mountain
(T) Island
(T) Forest
(U) Plains

Lingering Death (At the end of enchanted creature's controller's turn, that player sacrifices that creature.)

(T) Putrid Raptor (4/4, flying)

Graveyard: Plains, Zombie Cutthroat, Hindering Touch
RFG: Aven Farseer

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

Modus Pwnens

Untap, upkeep.
Mountain, Dragon Breath (haste, R: +1/+0 ueot) on my Initiate. Attack for 3.
Temporal Fissure (Return target permanent to its owner's hand. Storm) targetting my scout and your raptor with the copy. Response?

M

Modus Pwnens

Then I'm done

Hand: 8
In Play:

(T, T) Forest
(T, T) Island
(T, T) Mountain
(T) Island

Dragon Breath (Enchanted creature has haste. R: Enchanted creature gets +1/+0 until end of turn. When a creature with converted mana cost 6 or more comes into play, you may return Dragon Breath from your graveyard to play attached to that creature.) attached to Initiate

(T) Raven Guild Initiate (2/5, trample) *with fangs and bad breath*

Graveyard: Misguided Rage, Raven Guild Master, Carbonize, Temporal Fissure
RFG:

Ransac: 10
Hand: 10
In Play:

(T) Swamp
(T) Mountain
(T) Island
(T) Forest
(U) Plains

Graveyard: Plains, Zombie Cutthroat, Hindering Touch, Lingering Death, Dragon Wings

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Untap, Upkeep, Swamp, Noble Templar (gaining the Wings in the process). Done.

Hand: 8
In Play:

(T, T) Forest
(T, T) Island
(T, T) Mountain
(T) Island

Dragon Breath (Enchanted creature has haste. R: Enchanted creature gets +1/+0 until end of turn. When a creature with converted mana cost 6 or more comes into play, you may return Dragon Breath from your graveyard to play attached to that creature.) attached to Initiate

(T) Raven Guild Initiate (2/5, trample) *with fangs and bad breath*

Graveyard: Misguided Rage, Raven Guild Master, Carbonize, Temporal Fissure
RFG:

Ransac: 10
Hand: 9
In Play:

(TT) Swamp
(T) Mountain
(T) Island
(T) Forest
(T) Plains

Dragon Wings (Enchanted creature gets flying. When a creature with converted mana cost 6 or more comes into play, you may return Dragon Wings from your graveyard to play attached to that creature.) winging the Templar

(S) Noble Templar (3/6, flying, vigilance) winged by the dragon

Graveyard: Plains, Zombie Cutthroat, Hindering Touch, Lingering Death, Dragon Wings

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

Modus Pwnens

Untap, upkeep.
Mountain, swing with the initiate. Blocks? (btw, my last island is a plains, not an island)