Mindmaster Saviors: Spidey vs Limited

L

Limited

Actually, I scoop. I have nothing left and made two big play errors..

I was just wondering: If I hadn't killed your Nezumi, would you have played the Endless Swarm?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Good game. I finally won one after a while! :)

No, because he was doing damage to you. I would have put out more blockers for your guys to keep up though.

I made that Into the Fray play error though to let you have the Renegade :(

The rest of my hand:

Shinen of Stars Light
Murmurs From Beyond
Kitsune Dawnblade
Kami of Empty Graves
Descendant of Soramaro
Deathknell Kami
Curtain of Light
Manriki-Gusari - I finally have a good equipment that could take care of yours! :)
Evermind - dead card!!

Onto Betrayers?

L

Limited

Here's my pack:

Kataki, War's Wage
Descendant of Masumaro
Exile into Darkness
Hand of Honor
Akki Drillmaster
Death Denied
Descendant of Soramaro
Elder Pine of Jukai
Inner Fire
Kagemaro's Clutch
Oboro Breezecaller
Oppressive Will
Sokenzan Spellblade
Spritual Visit
Torii Watchward

I was hoping I'd win through creature advantage with Death Denied and my little Soulshift chain. Then I saw you drop a third Forest and figured you either had Masumaro (which I could have dealt with eventually), Sekki (which would have pretty tough to beat) or Endless Swarm (which, barren mistakes from your side, I had no way of dealing with).

So, first play error (not counting Hand of Justice/Cruelty mix-up) was tapping out to destroy the Nezumi.. I had little choice, but perhaps I should have waited a turn.
Then, I forgot that I could use Oppressive Will to counter the first Epic copy. Still wouldn't have been enough (I think) but it was still pretty stupid to forget.

L

Limited

;)

Onto Betrayers? Are we going back in time now? How about we continue with Ravnica?