Responses/blocks?

Spidey: 15
Hand: 13
In Play:

(U) Swamp
(U) Plains
(U) Mountain
(U) Island

(U) Sokenzan Renegade (3/3, bushido 1, At the beginning of my upkeep, if a player has more cards in hand than any other player, the player with the most cards in hand gains controlk of ~)
(T) Deathmask Nezumi (2/2 - currently 4/3 and fear, As long as I have 7 or more cards in hand, ~ gets +2/+1 and has fear)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Limited: 20
Hand: 12
In Play:

(T) Island
(UT) 2x Swamp
(U) Mountain

(U) Hand of Honor (2/2) [Bushido 1, pro white]
(T) Akki Drillmaster (2/2) [T: Target creature gains Haste until end of turn]
(T) Oboro Breezecaller (1/1) [Flying. 2,Return a land you control to its owner's hand: Untap target land]

Graveyard:
RFG:

L

Limited

Block with Hand of Honor.

Bushido trigger on the stack? Resolves? Hand becomes 3/3? Damage on the stack?

Oh crap. I thought the Hand of Honor was the black one (which obviously is the Hand of Cruelty) which means I've been cheating quite spectacularly..

Should we back up a couple of turns? Or start over?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Indeed, you have Hand of Honor... the pro-black one. Spidey may want to take back his attack.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, if it's the pro-black one, that means it's the white creature, right? So since my Nezumi has fear, it can't block anyway, right? If so, I'll keep with the attack...

If not, then let me think about it.

L

Limited

Well, the point is that I thought it was the Black one (and played it with two Swamps) but now it turns out to be the white one which meant my landdrops would have been different etcetera.. to play on seems kinda weird.

Want to turn back the clock to the point I tried to play the Hand of Honor (at which point you can let me know that that's not legal :D)

I'll leave it up to you. If you are okay with me playing a white creature for BB, then we'll play on. But if you want, we can backup.

Let me know.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, if the whole point of playing the two Swamps was to play the Hand on turn 2, we can sub Plains in for the Swamps instead and I would be fine with that. If not, we can back up.

L

Limited

Deal.

I got no blocks.

In Play:

(U) Swamp
(U) Plains
(U) Mountain
(U) Island

(U) Sokenzan Renegade (3/3, bushido 1, At the beginning of my upkeep, if a player has more cards in hand than any other player, the player with the most cards in hand gains controlk of ~)
(T) Deathmask Nezumi (2/2 - currently 4/3 and fear, As long as I have 7 or more cards in hand, ~ gets +2/+1 and has fear)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Limited: 20
In Play:

(UT) 2x Plains
(T) Island
(U) Mountain

(U) Hand of Honor (2/2) [Bushido 1, Protection from Black]
(T) Oboro Breezecaller (1/1) [Flying. 2,Return a land you control to its owner's hand: Untap target land]

Graveyard:
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You take 4.

Forest, Done

In Play:

(U) Swamp
(U) Plains
(U) Mountain
(U) Island
(U) Forest

(U) Sokenzan Renegade (3/3, bushido 1, At the beginning of my upkeep, if a player has more cards in hand than any other player, the player with the most cards in hand gains control of ~)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Limited: 16
In Play:

(UT) 2x Plains
(T) Island
(U) Mountain

Graveyard:
RFG:

L

Limited

Untap, Upkeep

Swamp
Kagemaro's Clutch on the Nezumi.

Responses?

In Play:

(U) Swamp
(U) Plains
(U) Mountain
(U) Island
(U) Forest

(U) Sokenzan Renegade (3/3, bushido 1, At the beginning of my upkeep, if a player has more cards in hand than any other player, the player with the most cards in hand gains control of ~)
(T) Deathmask Nezumi (2/2 - currently 4/3 and fear, As long as I have 7 or more cards in hand, ~ gets +2/+1 and has fear) DEAD?

Graveyard:
RFG:

Hand: 11
In Play:

(UT) 2x Plains
(T) Island
(T) Swamp
(T) Mountain

(U) Akki Drillmaster (2/2) [T: Target creature gains Haste until end of turn]

Graveyard: Kagemaro's Clutch
RFG:

L

Limited

Then, I'll tap it to give the Breeze haste, and still attack with just the flyer.

You take one?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I realized I was probably wasting a spell after I went home :(

I take 1. You still done after the attack?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, Upkeep

Attack with Nezumi
Responses/blocks?

Spidey: 14
In Play:

(U) Swamp
(U) Plains
(U) Mountain
(U) Island
(U) Forest

Graveyard: Oppressive Will, Into the Fray
RFG:

In Play:

(UT) 2x Plains
(T) Island
(T) Swamp
(T) Mountain

Graveyard: Kagemaro's Clutch
RFG: