Mindmaster Ravnica: Spidey vs. Limited

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Attack with the Recruit, Mossdog, Brownscale, Excruciator, Caregiver, and Zealot (all are +1/+1 due to the Zealot)
Responses/blocks?

Spidey: 14
Hand: 2
In Play:

(T) Plains
(T,T,T) Mt x3
(T,T) Forest x2
(U,U) Island x2
(T,U) Swamp x2

(T) Boros Recruit (1/1, first strike)
(T) Greater Mossdog (3/3)
(T) Golgari Brownscale (2/3, when ~ is returned to your hand from your graveyard, gain 2 life)
(U) Carven Caryatid (2/5, defender)
(T) Excruciator (7/7, Dmg that would be dealt by ~ can't be prevented)
(T) Caregiver (1/1, W, sac a creature: Prevent the next 1 dmg that would be dealt to target creature or player this turn)
(U) Torpid Moloch (3/2, defender, sac 3 lands: ~ loses defender ueot)
(T) Flame-Kin Zealot (2/2, When ~ CIP, creatures I control get +1/+1 and haste ueot)

Graveyard: Boros Swiftblade, Centaur Safeguard, Elemental Bramble, Brainspoil, Incite Hysteria
RFG:

Limited: 6
Hand: 5
In Play:

(UUUU) 4x Plains
(U) Island
(U) Swamp
(T) Mountain
(T) Forest
(T) Dimir Aqueduct (T: Add UB)

(U) Boros Signet [1, T: Add WR]

(U) Boros Guildmage (2/2) [1W: Target creature gains first strike ueot. 1R: Target creature gains haste]
(U) Tidewater Minion (4/4) [Defender. T: Untap target permanent. 4: Loses defender ueot]
(T) Spirit (1/1) Token [Flying]
(U) Volja, Wolf token (2/2)
(S) Ordruun Commando (4/1) [W: Prevent the next damage dealt to Orduun Commando]

Graveyard: Torpid Moloch, Infectious Host, Fiery Conclusion, Transluminant, Tolsimir Wolfsblood
RFG:

L

Limited

Tap the Guildmage, Voja and the Orduun commando to cast Devouring Light on the Excruciator.

Responses?

L

Limited

Then I'll play Boros Fury Shield on the Mossdog, paying R so you take four damage..

And then I die cause you had Incite Hysteria :(

Congrats!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Man, you had me a bit worried... good game!

Rest of my hand:

Induce Paranoia
Dryad's Caress

Onto Guildpact?

L

Limited

I figured you had Induce Paranoia.. you were leaving the right amount of mana open all the time :(

My pack:
Tolsimir Wolfblood
Boros Guildmage
Devouring Light
Twisted Justice
Boros Fury-Shield
Boros Signet
Dimir Aqueduct
Fiery Conclusion
Infectious Host
Ordruun Commando
Terrarion
Tidewater Minion
Torpid Moloch
Transluminant
Viashino Slasher

I should have gotten the Orduun Commando out quicker.. With the ability to give him first strike, I could have put a little more pressure on ya.

Oh well. Onto Guildpact!