Mindmaster Planeshift: Spidey vs BigBlue

B

BigBlue

Crap... counters in mindmaster suck... (You only pay U for confound due to apprentice)

Attack w/ Drake & Disciple
Stuff happens, you take 2
Done.

SpiderMan: 15
Hand: 11
In Play

(T) Mt
(T) Swamp
(U) Forest
(T) Island
(U) Plains

(U) Nightscape Familiar (1/1, Blue spells and red spells I play cost 1 less to play. 1B: Regen ~)
(T) Sea Snidd (3/3, T: Target land becomes the basic land type of my choice ueot)

Graveyard: Terminate, Confound
Removed from Game:
--------------------------------------------------------
BigBlue: 17
In Play

(U) Forest
(UT) Plains
(TT) Island
(T) Mountain

(T) Quiron Explorer (1/1; T: Add 1 of any color lands Spiderman controls can produce)
(T) Disciple of Kangee (2/2; U: Target creature gains flying and is Blue until eot)

Graveyard: Silver Drake, Death Bomb
Removed from Game:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I love it "stuff happens"

And I think I take 3 due to your Disciple also.

Untap, upkeep

Attack with the Snidd
Responses/blocks/take it?

SpiderMan: 14
In Play

(U) Mt
(U) Swamp
(U) Forest
(U) Island
(U) Plains

(U) Nightscape Familiar (1/1, Blue spells and red spells I play cost 1 less to play. 1B: Regen ~)
(T) Sea Snidd (3/3, T: Target land becomes the basic land type of my choice ueot)

Removed from Game:
In Play

(U) Forest
(UT) Plains
(TT) Island
(T) Mountain

(T) Quiron Explorer (1/1; T: Add 1 of any color lands Spiderman controls can produce)
(T) Disciple of Kangee (2/2; U: Target creature gains flying and is Blue until eot)

Removed from Game:

B

BigBlue

No blocks or responses. (It's only 2 for the Disciple... Explorer was for mana to play bomb.) Since you countered the Bomb, you don't lose that 2...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
(Ah, for some reason I thought I still took 2 from the Death Bomb also).

That's 3, although I'm not positive since you just didn't say "Take it" so not sure if you have something During Dmg, so we can back up if necessary.

Forest
Mirrorwood Treefolk
Horned Kavu, returning the Treefolk to my hand

Done

SpiderMan: 15
Hand: 10
In Play

(T) Mt
(T) Swamp
(T,T) Forest x2
(T) Island
(T) Plains

(S) Horned Kavu (3/4, When ~ CIP, return a red or green creature I control to its owner's hand)

Removed from Game:
In Play

(U) Forest
(UT) Plains
(TT) Island
(T) Mountain

Removed from Game:

B

BigBlue

Untap, Upkeep

Play Forest
Play Alpha Kavu
Grant Disciple flying and swing for 2
Done

SpiderMan: 15 13?
In Play

(T) Mt
(T) Swamp
(T,T) Forest x2
(T) Island
(T) Plains

(S) Horned Kavu (3/4, When ~ CIP, return a red or green creature I control to its owner's hand)

Removed from Game:
In Play

(TU) Forest
(TT) Plains
(TU) Island
(U) Mountain

(U) Quiron Explorer (1/1; T: Add 1 of any color lands Spiderman controls can produce)
(S) Alpha Kavu (2/2; 1G: Target Kavu gets -1/+1 until eot)

Removed from Game:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, Upkeep

Mt
Keldon's Mantle on the Snidd
Swing with the Snidd and Kavu
Responses/blocks?

SpiderMan: 13
Hand: 9
In Play

(T,U) Mt x2
(U) Swamp
(T,U) Forest x2
(U) Island
(U) Plains

Keldon's Mantle (B: Regen enchanted creature. R: Enchanted creature gets +1+1 ueot. G: Enchanted creature gains trample ueot)

(T) Horned Kavu (3/4, When ~ CIP, return a red or green creature I control to its owner's hand)

Removed from Game:
In Play

(TU) Forest
(TT) Plains
(TU) Island
(U) Mountain

(U) Quiron Explorer (1/1; T: Add 1 of any color lands Spiderman controls can produce)

Removed from Game:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Pay R to bump him back up by 1, so you take a total of 5

Mirrorwood Treefolk

Done

Hand: 8
In Play

(T,T) Mt x2
(T) Swamp
(T,T) Forest x2
(T) Island
(T) Plains

Keldon's Mantle (B: Regen enchanted creature. R: Enchanted creature gets +1+1 ueot. G: Enchanted creature gains trample ueot)

(T) Horned Kavu (3/4, When ~ CIP, return a red or green creature I control to its owner's hand)
(S) Mirrorwood Treefolk (2/4, 2RW: The next time dmg would be dealt to ~ this turn, that dmg is dealt to target creature or player instead)

Removed from Game:
BigBlue: 12
In Play

(TT) Forest
(TT) Plains
(TT) Island
(T) Mountain

Removed from Game:

B

BigBlue

Not good....

Untap, Upkeep

Play Plains
Play Planeswalker's Mirth
Done

In Play

(T,T) Mt x2
(T) Swamp
(T,T) Forest x2
(T) Island
(T) Plains

(S) Mirrorwood Treefolk (2/4, 2RW: The next time dmg would be dealt to ~ this turn, that dmg is dealt to target creature or player instead)

Removed from Game:
In Play

(ench) Planeswalker's Mirth (3W: Spiderman reveals a random card from his hand, I gain life = to it's casting cost)

(UU) Forest
(TUU) Plains
(TU) Island
(T) Mountain

(U) Disciple of Kangee (2/2; U: Target creature gains flying and is Blue until eot)
(U) Alpha Kavu (2/2; 1G: Target Kavu gets -1/+1 until eot)

Removed from Game:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, Upkeep

Aura Blast the Mirth
Responses?

Hand: 7
In Play

(T,U) Mt x2
(U) Swamp
(U,U) Forest x2
(U) Island
(T) Plains

(U) Sea Snidd (3/3, T: Target land becomes the basic land type of my choice ueot)
(U) Horned Kavu (3/4, When ~ CIP, return a red or green creature I control to its owner's hand)
(U) Mirrorwood Treefolk (2/4, 2RW: The next time dmg would be dealt to ~ this turn, that dmg is dealt to target creature or player instead)

Graveyard: Terminate, Confound, Aura Blast
Removed from Game:
In Play

(ench) Planeswalker's Mirth (3W: Spiderman reveals a random card from his hand, I gain life = to it's casting cost)

(UU) Forest
(TUU) Plains
(TU) Island
(T) Mountain

(U) Disciple of Kangee (2/2; U: Target creature gains flying and is Blue until eot)

Removed from Game:

B

BigBlue

Activate it (Name # 5). Forest & Plains untapped.

Somehow I figured you'd have a disenchant for it... I don't know if I'll endure this game...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I reveal Treva's Ruins. No life for you! :)

Plains
Attack with Kavu and Treefolk
Responses/blocks?

In Play

(T,U) Mt x2
(U) Swamp
(U,U) Forest x2
(U) Island
(T,U) Plains x2

(U) Sea Snidd (3/3, T: Target land becomes the basic land type of my choice ueot)
(T) Mirrorwood Treefolk (2/4, 2RW: The next time dmg would be dealt to ~ this turn, that dmg is dealt to target creature or player instead)

Removed from Game:
In Play

(TU) Forest
(TTU) Plains
(TT) Island
(T) Mountain

Graveyard: Silver Drake, Death Bomb, Planeswalker's Mirth
Removed from Game:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Pay R to pump my Kavu, so you take 5

Done

In Play

(T,T) Mt x2
(U) Swamp
(U,U) Forest x2
(U) Island
(T,U) Plains x2

(T) Mirrorwood Treefolk (2/4, 2RW: The next time dmg would be dealt to ~ this turn, that dmg is dealt to target creature or player instead)

Removed from Game:
BigBlue: 7
In Play

(TU) Forest
(TTU) Plains
(TT) Island
(T) Mountain

Removed from Game:

R

rokapoke

Hey, can't you only pump the Sea Snidd, as that is enchanted with the Mantle?

And, it's +1/+0, not +1/+1.

For what it's worth.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, that is the case. I can't believe I forgot to notate that the Snidd was enchanted.

Therefore BigBlue gets back a life from my last attack.

However, for this turn, I'd like to change my attack from my Kavu to my Snidd, so the Snidd and Treefolk are attacking. Does that change anything?

B

BigBlue

You're ok with last turn gaffe - you attacked w/ the snidd so pumping it was fine...

This turn change in attack is also fine Not much I can do about it... I'm probably dead soon... but we'll see.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks kind sir.

So no life change from the last combat, no life change from this combat, you get your mana back since you don't have to de-pump my Kavu, and I'm done.

In Play

(T,T) Mt x2
(U) Swamp
(U,U) Forest x2
(U) Island
(T,U) Plains x2

(U) Horned Kavu (3/4, When ~ CIP, return a red or green creature I control to its owner's hand)

Removed from Game:
In Play

(TU) Forest
(TTU) Plains
(TT) Island
(T) Mountain

Removed from Game:

B

BigBlue

at your eot, Aura Blast the Mantle...

Untap, Upkeep

Play Forest
Play Steel Leaf Paladin (return explorers when cip)
Done

In Play

(T,T) Mt x2
(U) Swamp
(U,U) Forest x2
(U) Island
(T,U) Plains x2

Keldon's Mantle (B: Regen enchanted creature. R: Enchanted creature gets +1+1 ueot. G: Enchanted creature gains trample ueot) in Graveyard?

Graveyard: Terminate, Confound, Aura Blast, Keldon's Mantle
Removed from Game:
In Play

(UTT) Forest
(UTT) Plains
(TU) Island
(U) Mountain

(S) Steel Leaf Paladin (4/4; First Strike; cip stuff)

Graveyard: Silver Drake, Death Bomb, Planeswalker's Mirth, Aura Blast
Removed from Game:

(Hand) Quiron Explorer (1/1; T: Add 1 of any color lands Spiderman controls can produce)