Spidey: 16
Hand: 3
In Play:

(U) Forest
(U) Plains
(U,U,U,U) Mt x4
(U) Island
(U) Swamp
(U) Secluded Steppe (CIP tapped. T: W. Cycling W)
(u) Forgotten Cave (CIP tapped. T: R. Cycling R)

(U) Riptide Replicator (As ~ CIP, choose a color [Black] and creature type [Dwarf]. ~ CIP with X [4] charge ctrs on it. 4, T: Put an X/X creature token of the chosen color and type into play, where X is the # of charge ctrs on ~) *4 charge ctrs*

(U) Disciple of Grace (1/2, pro-black)
(U) Haunted Cadaver (2/2, Whenever ~ deals combat dmg to a player, I may sac it. If I do, that player discards 3 cards. Morph 1B)
(U) Face down dude #2 (2/2)
(U) Accursed Centaur (2/2, When ~ CIP, sac a creature)

Graveyard: Break Open, Spy Network, Embermage Goblin, Skittish Valesk, Elvish Pioneer
RFG:

Mooseman: 9
Hand: 7
In Play:

(U) Island
(UT) Swamp x2
(UTTT) Mountain x4
(T) Tranquil Thicket (CIP tapped. T: G. Cycling G)

Crown Of Vigor (Enchanted creature gets +1/+1. Sacrifice Crown of Vigor: Enchanted creature and other creatures that share a creature type with it get +1/+1until end of turn.)
Gratuitous Violence (If a creature you control would deal damage to a creature or player, it deals double that damage to that creature or player instead.)

(U) Goblin Taskmaster (1/1, 1R: Target Goblin gets +1/+0 until end of turn. Morph R)
(U) Gustcloak Skirmisher (2/3 Flying. Whenever Gustcloak Skirmisher becomes blocked, you may untap it and remove it from combat.)
(U) Severed Legion (3/3 Fear) ~crowned~

Graveyard: Nosy Goblin
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep

Island
Choking Tethers targeting all 4 of your creatures
Response?

In Play:

(U) Forest
(U) Plains
(U,U,U,U) Mt x4
(U) Island
(U) Swamp

(U) Riptide Replicator (As ~ CIP, choose a color [Black] and creature type [Dwarf]. ~ CIP with X [4] charge ctrs on it. 4, T: Put an X/X creature token of the chosen color and type into play, where X is the # of charge ctrs on ~) *4 charge ctrs*

(U) Haunted Cadaver (2/2, Whenever ~ deals combat dmg to a player, I may sac it. If I do, that player discards 3 cards. Morph 1B)

Graveyard: Break Open, Spy Network, Embermage Goblin, Skittish Valesk, Elvish Pioneer
RFG:

Hand: 5
In Play:

(UT) Island x2
(UU) Swamp x2
(UUTT) Mountain x4

Crown Of Vigor (Enchanted creature gets +1/+1. Sacrifice Crown of Vigor: Enchanted creature and other creatures that share a creature type with it get +1/+1until end of turn.)
Gratuitous Violence (If a creature you control would deal damage to a creature or player, it deals double that damage to that creature or player instead.)

(U) Goblin Taskmaster (1/1, 1R: Target Goblin gets +1/+0 until end of turn. Morph R)
(U) Gustcloak Skirmisher (2/3 Flying. Whenever Gustcloak Skirmisher becomes blocked, you may untap it and remove it from combat.)

Graveyard: Nosy Goblin, Choking Tethers
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Avarax
Response now?

In Play:

(U) Forest
(U) Plains
(U,U,U,U) Mt x4
(U) Island
(U) Swamp

(T) Riptide Replicator (As ~ CIP, choose a color [Black] and creature type [Dwarf]. ~ CIP with X [4] charge ctrs on it. 4, T: Put an X/X creature token of the chosen color and type into play, where X is the # of charge ctrs on ~) *4 charge ctrs*

(T) Disciple of Grace (1/2, pro-black)
(T) Haunted Cadaver (2/2, Whenever ~ deals combat dmg to a player, I may sac it. If I do, that player discards 3 cards. Morph 1B)
(T) Face down dude #2 (2/2)
(T) Accursed Centaur (2/2, When ~ CIP, sac a creature)

RFG:

Hand: 5
In Play:

(TT) Island x2
(UT) Swamp x2
(TTTT) Mountain x4
(T) Secluded Steppe (CIP tapped. T: W. Cycling W)

Graveyard: Nosy Goblin, Choking Tethers
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Let me ask first... how did my Replicator get tapped between casting of Choking Tethers post and the casting of Avarax post? Just a mistake or did something else go on that I'm missing?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I lose the Legion and you lose the new dwarf
you take 12
Done

Spidey: 4
In Play:

(U) Forest
(U) Plains
(U,U,U,U) Mt x4
(U) Island
(U) Swamp

(T) Riptide Replicator (As ~ CIP, choose a color [Black] and creature type [Dwarf]. ~ CIP with X [4] charge ctrs on it. 4, T: Put an X/X creature token of the chosen color and type into play, where X is the # of charge ctrs on ~) *4 charge ctrs*

(T) Disciple of Grace (1/2, pro-black)
(T) Haunted Cadaver (2/2, Whenever ~ deals combat dmg to a player, I may sac it. If I do, that player discards 3 cards. Morph 1B)
(T) Face down dude #2 (2/2)
(T) Accursed Centaur (2/2, When ~ CIP, sac a creature)

RFG:

Hand: 4
In Play:

(TT) Island x2
(UT) Swamp x2
(TTTT) Mountain x4

(T) Goblin Taskmaster (1/1, 1R: Target Goblin gets +1/+0 until end of turn. Morph R)
(T) Gustcloak Skirmisher (2/3 Flying. Whenever Gustcloak Skirmisher becomes blocked, you may untap it and remove it from combat.)
(T) Avarax (3/3, Haste. When Avarax comes into play, you may search your library for a card named Avarax, reveal it, and put it into your hand. If you do, shuffle your library. 1R: Avarax gets +1/+0 until end of turn.)

Graveyard: Nosy Goblin, Choking Tethers, Severed Legion, Crown Of Vigor
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep

Slice and Dice
Responses?

Hand: 2
In Play:

(U) Forest
(U) Plains
(T,T,T,T) Mt x4
(U) Island
(U) Swamp
(T) Forgotten Cave (CIP tapped. T: R. Cycling R)

Graveyard: Break Open, Spy Network, Embermage Goblin, Skittish Valesk, Elvish Pioneer, Slice and Dice
RFG:

In Play:

(TT) Island x2
(UT) Swamp x2
(TTTT) Mountain x4

(T) Goblin Taskmaster (1/1, 1R: Target Goblin gets +1/+0 until end of turn. Morph R)
(T) Gustcloak Skirmisher (2/3 Flying. Whenever Gustcloak Skirmisher becomes blocked, you may untap it and remove it from combat.)
(T) Avarax (3/3, Haste. When Avarax comes into play, you may search your library for a card named Avarax, reveal it, and put it into your hand. If you do, shuffle your library. 1R: Avarax gets +1/+0 until end of turn.)

Graveyard: Nosy Goblin, Choking Tethers, Severed Legion, Crown Of Vigor
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Ugh, that was dumb. I should have attacked first :rolleyes:

Done

Hand: 2
In Play:

(U) Forest
(U) Plains
(T,T,T,T) Mt x4
(U) Island
(U) Swamp
(T) Forgotten Cave (CIP tapped. T: R. Cycling R)

Graveyard: Break Open, Spy Network, Embermage Goblin, Skittish Valesk, Elvish Pioneer, Slice and Dice, Disciple of Grace, Haunted Cadaver, Goblin Taskmaster, Accursed Centaur
RFG:

In Play:

(TT) Island x2
(UT) Swamp x2
(TTTT) Mountain x4

Graveyard: Nosy Goblin, Choking Tethers, Severed Legion, Crown Of Vigor, Goblin Taskmaster, Gustcloak Skirmisher, Avarax
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Let's say you attacked, because it was dumb not to.....
And it doesn't matter.... you got it..... you can get a 4/4 every turn......
The Replicator was the winner......

My Hand:
Grassland Crusader
Mage's Guile
Mistform Mask
Fade From Memory

Good game...... Next?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks dude, although you should have kept me wondering and played it out... :) Good game! ALl I had left was Erratic Explosion (useless) and Backslide.

Onto Legions!

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Played it out? In 2 turns, you would have attacked with 1 4/4 and I would then block and lose my only creature..... What would you be guessing about? Should you attack with 1 4/4 or 2 4/4's?
I could have made mine a 4/6 each other turn, but only for blocking since I'd have to tap it with the Mistform Mask......

L

lkky00245

If games like usfine sell buy wow goldQuake and Doom defined action gaming in the gaming world, Need for Speed was the definition of racing games. Need For Speed, maple story power levelingor NFS for short has been around since almost the beginning of when computer gaming gained importance. runescape power leveling
Need For Speed is runescape powerleveling a racing game in which the player chooses cars and then races on various tracks. It was and is highly playable due to the simplicity of controls and existence of a thin progressive knack in the game. runescape