Mindmaster Oath of the Gatewatch: Spidey vs Mooseman

Discussion in 'Mindmaster Games' started by Spiderman, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Goblins kill Island while they die themselves and your Wall dies

Done and done for...

Spidey: 3
    Hand: 0
    Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
    (T,T) Mt x2
    (T) Forest
    (T,T) Island x2
    (T) Plains
    (U) Forest

(T) Seer's Lantern (T: Add C to my mana pool.; 2, T: Scry 1)

(U) Reaver Drone (2/1; Devoid; At the beginning of my upkeep, I lose 1 life unless I control another colorless creature)
    (U) Scion Summoner (2/2; Devoid; When ~ ETB, put a 1/1 colorless Eldrazi Scion creature token onto the battlefield. It has "Sac this creature: Add C to my mana pool.")
    (T) Maw of Kozilek (3/6 from ctr; Devoid; C: ~ gets +2/-2 ueot) *1 +1/+1 ctr*
    (U) Immobilizor Eldrazi (2/1; Devoid; 2C: Each creature with toughness greater than its power can't block this turn)

Graveyard: Gravity Negator, Saddleback Legac, Kor Scythemaster, Goblin Dark-Dwellers
    Exile: Sky Scourer, Expedite, Comparative Analysis, Eldrazi Aggressor
    ============================================================================
    Mooseman: 11
    Hand: 5 (Linvala)
    Battlefield:

(TT) Plains
    (TT) Swamp
    (UU) Forest
    (U) Wastes (3/3, Elemental) ~3 +1/+1~

(U) Stalking Drone (2/2,Devoid (This card has no color.) {C}: Stalking Drone gets +1/+2 until end of turn. Activate this ability only once each turn. ({C} represents colorless mana.)
    (U) Scion Summoner (2/2; Devoid; When ~ ETB, put a 1/1 colorless Eldrazi Scion creature token onto the battlefield. It has "Sac this creature: Add C to my mana pool.")

Graveyard: Dazzling Reflection, Oblivion Strike, Vines of the Recluse, Elemental Uprising, Island, Wall of Resurgence
    Exile:
  2. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

UU
    Plains ( did you realize that you can mistype plains and Palins?)
    Linvala
    Get angel
    Done till next turn

Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
    (T,T) Mt x2
    (T) Forest
    (T,T) Island x2
    (T) Plains
    (U) Forest

(T) Seer's Lantern (T: Add C to my mana pool.; 2, T: Scry 1)

(U) Reaver Drone (2/1; Devoid; At the beginning of my upkeep, I lose 1 life unless I control another colorless creature)
    (U) Immobilizor Eldrazi (2/1; Devoid; 2C: Each creature with toughness greater than its power can't block this turn)

Graveyard: Gravity Negator, Saddleback Legac, Kor Scythemaster, Goblin Dark-Dwellers
    Hand: 4
    Battlefield:

(UTT) Plains
    (TT) Swamp
    (TT) Forest

(U) Stalking Drone (2/2,Devoid (This card has no color.) {C}: Stalking Drone gets +1/+2 until end of turn. Activate this ability only once each turn. ({C} represents colorless mana.)
    (S) Linvala, the Preserver (5/5,Flying
    When Linvala, the Preserver enters the battlefield, if an opponent has more life than you, you gain 5 life.
    When Linvala enters the battlefield, if an opponent controls more creatures than you, put a 3/3 white Angel creature token with flying onto the battlefield.
    (S) Angel (3/3. Flying)

Graveyard: Dazzling Reflection, Oblivion Strike, Vines of the Recluse, Elemental Uprising, Island, Wall of Resurgence
    Exile:
  3. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Untap, upkeep

Alpha strike
    Responses/blocks/take it?
    Battlefield:

(U) Swamp
    (U,U) Mt x2
    (U) Forest
    (U,U) Island x2
    (U) Plains
    (U) Forest

(U) Seer's Lantern (T: Add C to my mana pool.; 2, T: Scry 1)

(T) Reaver Drone (2/1; Devoid; At the beginning of my upkeep, I lose 1 life unless I control another colorless creature)
    (T) Scion Summoner (2/2; Devoid; When ~ ETB, put a 1/1 colorless Eldrazi Scion creature token onto the battlefield. It has "Sac this creature: Add C to my mana pool.")
    (T) Immobilizor Eldrazi (2/1; Devoid; 2C: Each creature with toughness greater than its power can't block this turn)

Hand: 4
    Battlefield:

(UTT) Plains
    (TT) Swamp
    (TT) Forest

(S) Linvala, the Preserver (5/5,Flying
    When Linvala, the Preserver enters the battlefield, if an opponent has more life than you, you gain 5 life.
    When Linvala enters the battlefield, if an opponent controls more creatures than you, put a 3/3 white Angel creature token with flying onto the battlefield.
    (S) Angel (3/3. Flying)

Exile:
  4. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

Block drone with drone
    Block maw Summoner
    Let the rest come thru.
  5. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

I can't tell if you mean you have no responses During Blockers and damage can resolve, but I guess it doesn't matter - I die on your turn.

Whew! Good game! Your removal just overpowered my creatures; I don't think I had any.

Onto Shadows Over Innistrad!
  6. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

I almost thought you had that one. It was a close one and you ran out of cards.
    Nice game.

I have to playout tomorrow and have YGO this weekend, I'll try to get on here but it might be Monday before I do.
  7. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

All right, no problem.