Hand: 0
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(T,T) Mt x2
(T) Forest
(T,T) Island x2
(T) Plains
(U) Forest

(T) Seer's Lantern (T: Add C to my mana pool.; 2, T: Scry 1)

(U) Reaver Drone (2/1; Devoid; At the beginning of my upkeep, I lose 1 life unless I control another colorless creature)
(U) Scion Summoner (2/2; Devoid; When ~ ETB, put a 1/1 colorless Eldrazi Scion creature token onto the battlefield. It has "Sac this creature: Add C to my mana pool.")
(T) Maw of Kozilek (3/6 from ctr; Devoid; C: ~ gets +2/-2 ueot) *1 +1/+1 ctr*
(U) Immobilizor Eldrazi (2/1; Devoid; 2C: Each creature with toughness greater than its power can't block this turn)

Graveyard: Gravity Negator, Saddleback Legac, Kor Scythemaster, Goblin Dark-Dwellers
Exile: Sky Scourer, Expedite, Comparative Analysis, Eldrazi Aggressor
============================================================================
Mooseman: 11
Hand: 5 (Linvala)
Battlefield:

(TT) Plains
(TT) Swamp
(UU) Forest
(U) Wastes (3/3, Elemental) ~3 +1/+1~

(U) Stalking Drone (2/2,Devoid (This card has no color.) {C}: Stalking Drone gets +1/+2 until end of turn. Activate this ability only once each turn. ({C} represents colorless mana.)
(U) Scion Summoner (2/2; Devoid; When ~ ETB, put a 1/1 colorless Eldrazi Scion creature token onto the battlefield. It has "Sac this creature: Add C to my mana pool.")

Graveyard: Dazzling Reflection, Oblivion Strike, Vines of the Recluse, Elemental Uprising, Island, Wall of Resurgence
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UU
Plains ( did you realize that you can mistype plains and Palins?)
Linvala
Get angel
Done till next turn

Spidey: 3
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(T,T) Mt x2
(T) Forest
(T,T) Island x2
(T) Plains
(U) Forest

(T) Seer's Lantern (T: Add C to my mana pool.; 2, T: Scry 1)

(U) Reaver Drone (2/1; Devoid; At the beginning of my upkeep, I lose 1 life unless I control another colorless creature)
(U) Immobilizor Eldrazi (2/1; Devoid; 2C: Each creature with toughness greater than its power can't block this turn)

Graveyard: Gravity Negator, Saddleback Legac, Kor Scythemaster, Goblin Dark-Dwellers
Hand: 4
Battlefield:

(UTT) Plains
(TT) Swamp
(TT) Forest

(U) Stalking Drone (2/2,Devoid (This card has no color.) {C}: Stalking Drone gets +1/+2 until end of turn. Activate this ability only once each turn. ({C} represents colorless mana.)
(S) Linvala, the Preserver (5/5,Flying
When Linvala, the Preserver enters the battlefield, if an opponent has more life than you, you gain 5 life.
When Linvala enters the battlefield, if an opponent controls more creatures than you, put a 3/3 white Angel creature token with flying onto the battlefield.
(S) Angel (3/3. Flying)

Graveyard: Dazzling Reflection, Oblivion Strike, Vines of the Recluse, Elemental Uprising, Island, Wall of Resurgence
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep

Alpha strike
Responses/blocks/take it?
Spidey: 3
Battlefield:

(U) Swamp
(U,U) Mt x2
(U) Forest
(U,U) Island x2
(U) Plains
(U) Forest

(U) Seer's Lantern (T: Add C to my mana pool.; 2, T: Scry 1)

(T) Reaver Drone (2/1; Devoid; At the beginning of my upkeep, I lose 1 life unless I control another colorless creature)
(T) Scion Summoner (2/2; Devoid; When ~ ETB, put a 1/1 colorless Eldrazi Scion creature token onto the battlefield. It has "Sac this creature: Add C to my mana pool.")
(T) Immobilizor Eldrazi (2/1; Devoid; 2C: Each creature with toughness greater than its power can't block this turn)

Hand: 4
Battlefield:

(UTT) Plains
(TT) Swamp
(TT) Forest

(S) Linvala, the Preserver (5/5,Flying
When Linvala, the Preserver enters the battlefield, if an opponent has more life than you, you gain 5 life.
When Linvala enters the battlefield, if an opponent controls more creatures than you, put a 3/3 white Angel creature token with flying onto the battlefield.
(S) Angel (3/3. Flying)

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I can't tell if you mean you have no responses During Blockers and damage can resolve, but I guess it doesn't matter - I die on your turn.

Whew! Good game! Your removal just overpowered my creatures; I don't think I had any.

Onto Shadows Over Innistrad!

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I almost thought you had that one. It was a close one and you ran out of cards.
Nice game.

I have to playout tomorrow and have YGO this weekend, I'll try to get on here but it might be Monday before I do.