Done

Modus Pwnens: 12
Hand: 3
In Play:

(U, U) Plains
(T, U) Mountain
(T, U, U) Swamp
(U, U) Forest

Prismatic Circle (Cumulative upkeep 1. As ~ comes into play, choose a color. 1: The next time a source of your choice of the chosen color would deal damage to you this turn, prevent that damage) *2 age counters*

(U) Restless Dead (1/1, B: Regen ~)
(U) Dream Fighter (1/1, Whenever Dream Fighter blocks or becomes blocked by a creature, Dream Fighter and that creature phase out)

GY: Chaos Charm, Ivory Charm, Goblin Tinkerer, Incinerate, Painful Memories, Choking Sands, Searing Spear Askari, Civic Guildmage, Island
RFG:

=====

Spiderman: 16
Hand: 2
Library: 1
In Play:

(T,U,U) Plains x3
(U) Forest
(U) Mt
(U) Island
(T,T,U) Swamp x3

(U) Teremko Griffin (2/2, flying, banding)
(U) Ethereal Champion (3/4, Pay 1 life: Prevent the next 1 dmg that would be dealt to this turn)

GY: Quirion Elves, Merfolk Raiders, Benevolent Unicorn, Melesse Spirit, Ivory Charm, Plains, Femeref Knight, Goblin Elite Infantry, Elixir of Vitality, Choking Sands
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep

Done

In Play:

(U, U) Plains
(T, U) Mountain
(T, U, U) Swamp
(U, U) Forest

Prismatic Circle (Cumulative upkeep 1. As ~ comes into play, choose a color. 1: The next time a source of your choice of the chosen color would deal damage to you this turn, prevent that damage) *2 age counters*

(U) Dream Fighter (1/1, Whenever Dream Fighter blocks or becomes blocked by a creature, Dream Fighter and that creature phase out)

GY: Chaos Charm, Ivory Charm, Goblin Tinkerer, Incinerate, Painful Memories, Choking Sands, Searing Spear Askari, Civic Guildmage, Island
RFG:

=====

In Play:

(U,U,U) Plains x3
(U) Forest
(U) Mt
(U) Island
(U,U,U) Swamp x3

(U) Ethereal Champion (3/4, Pay 1 life: Prevent the next 1 dmg that would be dealt to this turn)

GY: Quirion Elves, Merfolk Raiders, Benevolent Unicorn, Melesse Spirit, Ivory Charm, Plains, Femeref Knight, Goblin Elite Infantry, Elixir of Vitality, Choking Sands
RFG:

M

Modus Pwnens

Same here ;)

In Play:

(U, U) Plains
(T, U) Mountain
(T, U, U) Swamp
(T, U) Forest

Prismatic Circle (Cumulative upkeep 1. As ~ comes into play, choose a color. 1: The next time a source of your choice of the chosen color would deal damage to you this turn, prevent that damage) *3 age counters*

RFG:

=====

In Play:

(U,U,U) Plains x3
(U) Forest
(U) Mt
(U) Island
(U,U,U) Swamp x3

RFG:[/QUOTE]

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Done (if you don't mind, I won't bother quoting the post since nothing changed on my end :) )

M

Modus Pwnens

No probs, i'll just tap an extra land every now and again ;)

In Play:

(T, U) Plains
(T, U) Mountain
(T, U, U) Swamp
(T, U) Forest

Prismatic Circle (Cumulative upkeep 1. As ~ comes into play, choose a color. 1: The next time a source of your choice of the chosen color would deal damage to you this turn, prevent that damage) *4 age counters*

RFG:

=====

In Play:

(U,U,U) Plains x3
(U) Forest
(U) Mt
(U) Island
(U,U,U) Swamp x3

RFG:

M

Modus Pwnens

mind skipping ahead to the part where I can no longer pay the upkeep (or the turn before that, as i won't pay the last)?

M

Modus Pwnens

Ok, circle dies, I kaervak's torch your griffin for 5 (just to be sure :D)
Responses?

M

Modus Pwnens

Well, then I'll be honest.
I haven't got anything to kill you, and it looks like the same applies for you (regenerate + phasing make a good wall).

Shall we call it a draw.. again?

In Play:

(T, U) Plains
(T, T) Mountain
(T, U, U) Swamp
(T, T) Forest

Prismatic Circle (Cumulative upkeep 1. As ~ comes into play, choose a color. 1: The next time a source of your choice of the chosen color would deal damage to you this turn, prevent that damage) *4 age counters*

RFG:

=====

In Play:

(U,U,U) Plains x3
(U) Forest
(U) Mt
(U) Island
(U,U,U) Swamp x3

GY: Quirion Elves, Merfolk Raiders, Benevolent Unicorn, Melesse Spirit, Ivory Charm, Plains, Femeref Knight, Goblin Elite Infantry, Elixir of Vitality, Choking Sands, Griffin Stuff
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Not yet, I've got one last play...

Untap, upkeep

Skulking Ghost
If you can get rid of him, then I'll accept a draw :)

Done

In Play:

(T, U) Plains
(T, T) Mountain
(T, U, U) Swamp
(T, T) Forest

GY: Chaos Charm, Ivory Charm, Goblin Tinkerer, Incinerate, Painful Memories, Choking Sands, Searing Spear Askari, Civic Guildmage, Island, Prismatic Circle, Kaervak's Torch
RFG:

=====

Hand: 1
In Play:

(T,U,U) Plains x3
(U) Forest
(U) Mt
(U) Island
(T,U,U) Swamp x3

(S) Skulking Ghost (2/1, flying, When ~ becomes the target of a spell or ability, sac it)

GY: Quirion Elves, Merfolk Raiders, Benevolent Unicorn, Melesse Spirit, Ivory Charm, Plains, Femeref Knight, Goblin Elite Infantry, Elixir of Vitality, Choking Sands, Griffin Stuff
RFG:

M

Modus Pwnens

Attack with Dream fighter, before blockers, cast Yare on your Ghost (Target creature defending player controls gets +3/+0 until end of turn. That creature can block up to two additional creatures this turn.)

draw? :)

M

Modus Pwnens

I only had something silly left (all black creatures +2/+0, which I should have used, and won.. didn't thought that two damage would matter, but I ended up one point short for a torch to your head when you played the elixer :)