Spidey: 20
Hand: 7
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T,U) Swamp x2
(T) Mt
(T) Island
(T) Forest

Oath of the Ancient Wood (Whenever ~ or another enchantment ETB under my control, I may put a +1/+1 ctr on target creature)

(U) Gnawing Zombie (1/3; 1B, Sac a creature: Target player loses 1 life and I gain 1 life)
(T) Merfolk Spy (2/2 from ctr; Islandwalk; Whenever ~ deals combat dmg to a player, that player reveals a card at random from his hand) *1 +1/+1 ctr*
(U) Canyon Minotaur (3/3)

Graveyard: Soulmender, Mind Rot, Deathgaze Cockatrice
Exile;
=======================================================================
Mooseman: 22
Hand: 8 (Omenspeaker)
Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(TT) Swamp x2
(UT) Island
(TT) Forest x2

(U) Leafcrown Dryad (2/2, Reach. Bestow {3}{G}.Enchanted creature gets +2/+2 and has reach. )
(U) Scholar of Athreos (1/4, 2B: Each opponent loses 1 life. You gain life equal to the life lost this way.)

Graveyard:Time to Feed, Swamp, Coordinated Assault, Dark Betrayal, Traveler's Amulet,
Psychic Intrusion
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Oh boy.

Untap, upkeep

Quag Sickness on the Dryad
Responses?

Hand: 5
Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(T,U) Swamp x2
(T) Mt
(U) Island
(T) Forest

Oath of the Ancient Wood (Whenever ~ or another enchantment ETB under my control, I may put a +1/+1 ctr on target creature)
Quag Sickness (Enchanted creature gets -1/-1 for each Swamp I control)

(U) Gnawing Zombie (1/3; 1B, Sac a creature: Target player loses 1 life and I gain 1 life)
(U) Merfolk Spy (2/2 from ctr; Islandwalk; Whenever ~ deals combat dmg to a player, that player reveals a card at random from his hand) *1 +1/+1 ctr*

Graveyard: Soulmender, Mind Rot, Deathgaze Cockatrice
Exile: Fleshpulper Giant (Psychic Intrusion)
Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(TT) Swamp x2
(UT) Island
(TT) Forest x2

(U) Leafcrown Dryad (2/2, Reach. Bestow {3}{G}.Enchanted creature gets +2/+2 and has reach. ) *Sick?*
(U) Scholar of Athreos (1/4, 2B: Each opponent loses 1 life. You gain life equal to the life lost this way.)

Graveyard:Time to Feed, Swamp, Coordinated Assault, Dark Betrayal, Traveler's Amulet,
Psychic Intrusion
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Oath triggers, +1/+1 ctr on Merfolk Spy.

Dryad bites it

Attack with the Spy
Responses/blocks/take it?

Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(T,U) Swamp x2
(T) Mt
(U) Island
(T) Forest

(T) Merfolk Spy (3/3 from ctr; Islandwalk; Whenever ~ deals combat dmg to a player, that player reveals a card at random from his hand) *2 +1/+1 ctr*

Graveyard: Soulmender, Mind Rot, Deathgaze Cockatrice, Quag Sickness
Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(TT) Swamp x2
(UT) Island
(TT) Forest x2

Psychic Intrusion, Leafcrown Dryad
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That's 3

Island

Done

Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(T,U) Swamp x2
(T) Mt
(U,U) Island x2
(T) Forest

(T) Merfolk Spy (3/3 from ctr; Islandwalk; Whenever ~ deals combat dmg to a player, that player reveals a card at random from his hand) *2 +1/+1 ctr*

Graveyard: Soulmender, Mind Rot, Deathgaze Cockatrice, Quag Sickness
Mooseman: 19
Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(TT) Swamp x2
(UT) Island
(TT) Forest x2

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
BTW - pick a number from 1 to 8
UU
Plains
Ray of Dissolution on the Oath
Agent of Horizons

Island

Done

Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(T,U) Swamp x2
(T) Mt
(U,U) Island x2
(T) Forest

Graveyard: Soulmender, Mind Rot, Deathgaze Cockatrice, Quag Sickness, Oath of the Ancient Wood
Hand: 6 (Omenspeaker)
Battlefield:

(UT) Plains x2
(TT) Swamp x2
(UT) Island x2
(TT) Forest x2

(S) Agent of Horizons (3/2, {2}{U}: Agent of Horizons can't be blocked this turn.)

Graveyard:Time to Feed, Swamp, Coordinated Assault, Dark Betrayal, Traveler's Amulet, Ray of Dissolution
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Oh yeah, I pick #2.

Untap, upkeep

Attack with the Spy
Responses/blocks/take it?

Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(U,U) Swamp x2
(U) Mt
(U,U) Island x2
(U) Forest

Graveyard: Soulmender, Mind Rot, Deathgaze Cockatrice, Quag Sickness, Oath of the Ancient Wood
Battlefield:

(UT) Plains x2
(TT) Swamp x2
(UT) Island x2
(TT) Forest x2

(S) Agent of Horizons (3/2, {2}{U}: Agent of Horizons can't be blocked this turn.)

Graveyard:Time to Feed, Swamp, Coordinated Assault, Dark Betrayal, Traveler's Amulet, Psychic Intrusion, Leafcrown Dryad, Ray of Dissolution
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You take 3 and I pick #3

Island
Messenger Drake

Done

Hand: 4
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T,U) Swamp x2
(U) Mt
(T,T,U) Island x3
(T) Forest

(S) Messenger Drake (3/3; Flying; When ~ dies, draw a card)

Battlefield:

(UT) Plains x2
(TT) Swamp x2
(UT) Island x2
(TT) Forest x2

Graveyard:Time to Feed, Swamp, Coordinated Assault, Dark Betrayal, Traveler's Amulet, Psychic Intrusion, Leafcrown Dryad, Ray of Dissolution
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
You get the Omenspeaker

UU
MT from hand
Crackling Triton
Pop the triton to deal 2 to you
Marchof the returned to get the Triton and the Dryad back to my hand
Done

Spidey: 18
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T,U) Swamp x2
(U) Mt
(T,T,U) Island x3
(T) Forest

(S) Messenger Drake (3/3; Flying; When ~ dies, draw a card)

Hand: 5 (Omenspeaker)
Battlefield:

(TT) Plains x2
(TTT) Swamp x2
(TT) Island x2
(T) Mountain
(TT) Forest x2

(T) Agent of Horizons (3/2, {2}{U}: Agent of Horizons can't be blocked this turn.)

Graveyard:Time to Feed, Swamp, Coordinated Assault, Dark Betrayal, Traveler's Amulet, Psychic Intrusion, Ray of Dissolution, March of the Returned
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'll UB to Negate the March of the Returned. I assume that doesn't change your turn since you're tapped out.

Untap, upkeep

Attack with Spy and Messenger for 6, I assume combat resolves since you're tapped out. I'll choose #1.
Angelic Wall
Vial of Poison

Done

Hand: 2
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(U,U) Swamp x2
(T) Mt
(T,U,U) Island x3
(T) Forest

(U) Vial of Poison (1, Sac ~: Target creature gains deathtouch ueot)

(T) Messenger Drake (3/3; Flying; When ~ dies, draw a card)
(S) Angelic Wall (0/4; Defender; Flying)

Graveyard: Soulmender, Mind Rot, Deathgaze Cockatrice, Quag Sickness, Oath of the Ancient Wood, Negate
Mooseman: 13
Hand: 3 (Omenspeaker)
Battlefield:

(TT) Plains x2
(TTT) Swamp x2
(TT) Island x2
(T) Mountain
(TT) Forest x2

(T) Agent of Horizons (3/2, {2}{U}: Agent of Horizons can't be blocked this turn.)

Graveyard:Time to Feed, Swamp, Coordinated Assault, Dark Betrayal, Traveler's Amulet, Psychic Intrusion, Leafcrown Dryad, Ray of Dissolution, Crackling Triton, March of the Returned
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Okay,
I messed up and added two lands (a swamp) last turn and not just the MT
I would not have had enough to cast the March of the returned
I would have to redo that, and just run the Scholar once
Any changes to your turn? Besides having negate in your hand?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Negate is back in your hand
No changes or response from me.
Omenspeaker is #1
UU
Swamp
Glare of Heresy
on the wall
Response?

Hand: 2
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(U,U) Swamp x2
(T) Mt
(T,U,U) Island x3
(T) Forest

(S) Angelic Wall (0/4; Defender; Flying)

Hand: 3 (Omenspeaker)
Battlefield:

(UT) Plains x2
(UUU) Swamp x2
(UU) Island x2
(U) Mountain
(UT) Forest x2

(U) Agent of Horizons (3/2, {2}{U}: Agent of Horizons can't be blocked this turn.)

Graveyard:Time to Feed, Swamp, Coordinated Assault, Dark Betrayal, Traveler's Amulet, Psychic Intrusion, Leafcrown Dryad, Ray of Dissolution, Crackling Triton, March of the Returned,
Glare of Heresy
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Griptide the Spy
Done

Hand: 1
Library:Merfolk Spy
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(U,U) Swamp x2
(T) Mt
(T,U,U) Island x3
(T) Forest

Graveyard: Soulmender, Mind Rot, Deathgaze Cockatrice, Quag Sickness, Oath of the Ancient Wood, Angelic Wall
Hand: (Omenspeaker)
Battlefield:

(TT) Plains x2
(TTT) Swamp x2
(TT) Island x2
(T) Mountain
(TT) Forest x2

(U) Agent of Horizons (3/2, {2}{U}: Agent of Horizons can't be blocked this turn.)

Graveyard:Time to Feed, Swamp, Coordinated Assault, Dark Betrayal, Traveler's Amulet, Psychic Intrusion, Leafcrown Dryad, Ray of Dissolution, Crackling Triton, March of the Returned,
Glare of Heresy, Griptide
Exile: