Spidey: 6
Hand: 4
Battlefield:

(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Mt x2
(U,U) Forest x2
(U,U) Island x2
(U,U) Swamp x2
(U) Spitfire Bastion (T: Add R to my mana pool.; 2R, T: ~ deals 3 dmg to target creature or player)

One With the Wind (Enchanted creature gets +2/+2 and has flying)

(T) Sky Terror (2/2; Flying, menace)
(U) Ravenous Daggertooth (3/2; Enrage-Whenever ~ is dealt dmg, I gain 2 life)
(U) Looming Altisaur (3/9; Flying from One With the Wind) *Windy*
(U) Queen's Bay Soldier (2/2)
(U) Encampment Keeper (1/1; First Strike; 7W, T, Sac ~: Creatures I control get +2/+2 ueot)
(U) Fire Shrine Keeper (1/1; Menace; 7R, T, Sac ~: It deals 3 dmg to up to two target creatures)
(T) Shining Aerosaur (3/4; Flying)

Graveyard: Slash of Talons, Legion's Judgement
Exile:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mooseman: 11
Hand: 2
Battlefield:

(TT) Plains
(TT) Swamp
(UU) Island
(UU) Mountain
(TT) Forest

(T) Legion Conquistador (Vampire Soldier, 2/2, When ~ ETB, search library for more of ~.)
(T) Headwater Sentries (Merfolk Warrior, 3/6, ) )~+1/+1~
(T) Ruthless Knave (Orc Pirate, 3/2, 2B, Sacrifice a creature: Create two colorless Treasure artifact tokens with "T, sacrifice this artifact: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool." Sacrifice three Treasures: Draw a card.)
(T) Ancient Brontodon (Dino, 9/9, )
(S) Bishop of the Bloodstained (Vampire Cleric, 3/3, When ~ ETB, Target opponent loses 1 life for each vampire you control.)

Graveyard: Skittering HeartStopper, March of the Drowned, River Herald's Boon, Blight Keeper, Air Elemental, Mavren Fein, Dusk Apostle, Ritual of Rejuvenation, Headstrong Brute
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, who knows what your devious plans are.... :sneaky:

Fire Shrine Keeper blocks Brontodon
Altisaur and Daggertooth block Sentries
Queen's Bay blocks Ruthless Knave
Encampment Keeper blocks Conquistador

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
So you take no damage and I got nothing left but a 1/1 creature.
Good game
The Bastion was the difference maker in that game.
Also, your sac creatures were way better than mine.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
You can do 8 flying that I can't stop and you only need to block the bronto with 1 creature even if you only attack with the two biggies, that's 6 this turn and your next. Plus you gain 2 from the Daggertooth.
Not sure why you blocked a 2/2 with your Encampment Keeper? What would have been game in your next turn easy.
That doesn't even account for the other 5 cards in your hand.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I blocked because I wasn't sure if you had something like a pump or buff for any unblocked attacker.... seeing as you cast the Bishop to lower my life to maybe within range <shrug>

Yeah, good game. I decided to play it cautious and was hoping it wouldn't bite me. That Bastion definitely is the MVP card.

I only had four cards left, they were:

Rummaging Goblin
Tempest Caller - if I was going aggressive a couple turns ago when you were all tapped out
Rallying Roar - to save myself after that alpha attack
Mt :LOL:

So onto the next!