Mindmaster Guildpact: Rokapoke vs Mooseman

R

rokapoke

For the record, before my Bat dies, I'm sacrificing it to make more Bats.

Untap, upkeep.
Swamp.
Absolver Thrull. Let's toast that Magemark.
If no response, I'll fly in with the Vampire, the Drake, and two Bats. Responses/blocks?

Rokapoke: 20
Hand: 6
In play:

(U) Mountain
(TTUUU) Swamp x5
(T) Plains
(T) Forest
(U) Island

(U) Restless Bones (1/1; 3B, T: Target creature gains swampwalk until EOT. 1B: Regenerate ~.)
(T) Torch Drake (2/2; Flying. 1R: ~ gets +1/+0 until EOT.)
(T) Skeletal Vampire (3/3; Flying. When ~ comes into play, put two 1/1 black Bat creature tokens with flying into play. 3BB, sacrifice a Bat: Put two 1/1 black Bat creature tokens with flying )
(T) Bat token (1/1; Flying)
(U) Bat token (1/1; Flying)
(S) Absolver Thrull (2/3; Haunt (when this card is put into a graveyard from play, remove it from the game haunting target creature.) When ~ comes into play or the creature it haunts is put into a graveyard, destroy target enchantment.)

Graveyard: Schismotivate, Shrieking Grotesque, Wildsize. Scab-Clan Mauler, Repeal
RFG:
-------------------------------------------
Mooseman: 13
Hand: 5 (including Skyrider Trainee)
In play:

(T) Plains x1
(UT) Island x2
(UT) Swamp x2
(UT) Mountain x2
(UT) Forest x2

Fencer's Magemark
(Creatures you control that are enchanted get +1/+1 and have first strike.) GONE?
Hypervolt Grasp (Enchanted creature has ""T: This creature deals 1 damage to target creature or player. 1U: Return Hypervolt Grasp to its owner's hand.)

(T) Revenant Patriarch (5/4, When Revenant Patriarch comes into play, if W was spent to play Revenant Patriarch, target player skips his or her next combat phase. Revenant Patriarch can't block.) ~Fenced~
(U) Tin Street Hooligan (3/2, When Tin Street Hooligan comes into play, if G was spent to play Tin Street Hooligan, destroy target artifact.) ~Grabbed~

Graveyard: Train of Thought, Schismotivate, Restless Bones, Pyromatics, Necromancer's Magemark, Seize the Soul, Fencer's Magemark?
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Sorry, my sure was for the Thrull's CIP ability
I have something before blockers...... do you want to change anything?

R

rokapoke

Let's see what you've got...

Untap, upkeep.
Swamp.
(This has been done.)
I'll fly in with the Vampire, the Drake, and two Bats. Responses/blocks?

In play:

(U) Mountain
(TTUUU) Swamp x5
(T) Plains
(T) Forest
(U) Island

(U) Restless Bones (1/1; 3B, T: Target creature gains swampwalk until EOT. 1B: Regenerate ~.)
(T) Torch Drake (2/2; Flying. 1R: ~ gets +1/+0 until EOT.)
(T) Skeletal Vampire (3/3; Flying. When ~ comes into play, put two 1/1 black Bat creature tokens with flying into play. 3BB, sacrifice a Bat: Put two 1/1 black Bat creature tokens with flying )
(S) Absolver Thrull (2/3; Haunt (when this card is put into a graveyard from play, remove it from the game haunting target creature.) When ~ comes into play or the creature it haunts is put into a graveyard, destroy target enchantment.)

Graveyard: Schismotivate, Shrieking Grotesque, Wildsize. Scab-Clan Mauler, Repeal
RFG:
Mooseman: 13
In play:

(T) Plains x1
(UT) Island x2
(UT) Swamp x2
(UT) Mountain x2
(UT) Forest x2

Hypervolt Grasp (Enchanted creature has ""T: This creature deals 1 damage to target creature or player. 1U: Return Hypervolt Grasp to its owner's hand.)

(T) Revenant Patriarch (5/4, When Revenant Patriarch comes into play, if W was spent to play Revenant Patriarch, target player skips his or her next combat phase. Revenant Patriarch can't block.) ~Fenced~
(U) Tin Street Hooligan (3/2, When Tin Street Hooligan comes into play, if G was spent to play Tin Street Hooligan, destroy target artifact.) ~Grabbed~

Graveyard: Train of Thought, Schismotivate, Restless Bones, Pyromatics, Necromancer's Magemark, Seize the Soul, Fencer's Magemark
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Leap of Flame on the Bully to now block the vampire, tap it to kill a bat.
FS Damage on stack? Resolves?

R

rokapoke

The Bat you kill gets sacrificed to regenerate the Vampire. Then we can resolve some first strike damage. And everything else, if you have no issues with that.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
How does this regen?
Skeletal Vampire (3/3; Flying. When ~ comes into play, put two 1/1 black Bat creature tokens with flying into play. 3BB, sacrifice a Bat: Put two 1/1 black Bat creature tokens with flying )

R

rokapoke

Okay, there seems to have been an error in my posting. The full Oracle text of the Vampire is as follows:

"Flying. When ~ comes into play, put two 1/1 black Bat creature tokens with flying into play. 3BB, sacrifice a Bat: Put two 1/1 black Bat creature tokens with flying into play. Sacrifice a Bat: Regenerate ~."

How I left of the end of that, I don't know. I also don't know what to do as far as how to deal with this issue, since it would've probably changed your play.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Not really. I'll block the drake instead, then kill the bat
I don't think I have any chance in this game so, it's not much of a problem....
And even if it was, who cares, it's just for fun.

R

rokapoke

Untap, upkeep.
Swamp.
I'll fly in with the Vampire, the Drake, and two Bats. Responses/blocks?
(This has been done.)
Flying, first-striking Hooligan blocks and kills the Drake. Also, he taps to kill an attacking Bat. The Vampire and the still-living Bat deal 4 damage to you.
Done.

In play:

(U) Mountain
(TTUUU) Swamp x5
(T) Plains
(T) Forest
(U) Island

Graveyard: Schismotivate, Shrieking Grotesque, Wildsize. Scab-Clan Mauler, Repeal, Torch Drake
RFG:
Mooseman: 9
In play:

(T) Plains x1
(UT) Island x2
(UT) Swamp x2
(UT) Mountain x2
(UT) Forest x2

(T) Revenant Patriarch (5/4, When Revenant Patriarch comes into play, if W was spent to play Revenant Patriarch, target player skips his or her next combat phase. Revenant Patriarch can't block.)

Graveyard: Train of Thought, Schismotivate, Restless Bones, Pyromatics, Necromancer's Magemark, Seize the Soul, Fencer's Magemark
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep, Plains
Ostiary Thrull
Attack with Patriarch
Block?

In play:

(U) Mountain
(TTUUU) Swamp x5
(T) Plains
(T) Forest
(U) Island

Graveyard: Schismotivate, Shrieking Grotesque, Wildsize. Scab-Clan Mauler, Repeal, Torch Drake
RFG:
Hand: 3 (including Skyrider Trainee)
In play:

(UT) Plains x1
(UT) Island x2
(UT) Swamp x2
(UT) Mountain x2
(UU) Forest x2

(T) Revenant Patriarch (5/4, When Revenant Patriarch comes into play, if W was spent to play Revenant Patriarch, target player skips his or her next combat phase. Revenant Patriarch can't block.)
(S) Ostiary Thrull (2/2 W, T: Tap target creature)

RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Gruul Nodorog
Done

In play:

(U) Mountain
(TTUUU) Swamp x5
(T) Plains
(T) Forest
(U) Island

RFG:
In play:

(TT) Plains x2
(TT) Island x2
(TT) Swamp x2
(TT) Mountain x2
(TT) Forest x2

(S) Gruul Nodorog 4/4 R: Gruul Nodorog can't be blocked this turn except by two or more creatures.

RFG:

R

rokapoke

EOT, I'll sacrifice my only remaining Bat to create two, which is consistent with your post.

Untap, upkeep.
Swamp.
Attack with my flyers and Thrull.
Blocks/responses?

In play:

(U) Mountain
(UUUUUU) Swamp x6
(U) Plains
(U) Forest
(U) Island

(T) Skeletal Vampire (3/3; Flying. When ~ comes into play, put two 1/1 black Bat creature tokens with flying into play. 3BB, sacrifice a Bat: Put two 1/1 black Bat creature tokens with flying into play. Sacrifice a Bat: Regenerate ~.)
(T) Absolver Thrull (2/3; Haunt (when this card is put into a graveyard from play, remove it from the game haunting target creature.) When ~ comes into play or the creature it haunts is put into a graveyard, destroy target enchantment.)

RFG:
In play:

(TT) Plains x2
(TT) Island x2
(TT) Swamp x2
(TT) Mountain x2
(TT) Forest x2

(S) Gruul Nodorog 4/4 R: Gruul Nodorog can't be blocked this turn except by two or more creatures.

RFG:

R

rokapoke

Any responses before damage is stacked and resolved? I'm losing a Bat, you're losing 4 life from the unblocked Bat and Vampire.

R

rokapoke

Untap, upkeep.
Swamp.
Hooligan Tims a Bat, and Nodorog blocks the Absolver. Bat and Absolver die. Mooseman takes 4 from unblocked critters.

The Absolver will come back to Haunt my remaining Bat.

I'll then pay BBRWG to sacrifice that Bat, making two more Bats and activating the enchantment destruction trigger. I'll get rid of your Grasp.

Any responses to all that? If not, I'm done.

In play:

(T) Mountain
(TTUUUU) Swamp x6
(T) Plains
(T) Forest
(U) Island

(T) Skeletal Vampire (3/3; Flying. When ~ comes into play, put two 1/1 black Bat creature tokens with flying into play. 3BB, sacrifice a Bat: Put two 1/1 black Bat creature tokens with flying into play. Sacrifice a Bat: Regenerate ~.)
(S) Bat token (1/1; Flying)

RFG: Absolver Thrull
Mooseman: 5
In play:

(TT) Plains x2
(TT) Island x2
(TT) Swamp x2
(TT) Mountain x2
(TT) Forest x2

Hypervolt Grasp (Enchanted creature has ""T: This creature deals 1 damage to target creature or player. 1U: Return Hypervolt Grasp to its owner's hand.) Gone??

RFG:

R

rokapoke

Untap, upkeep.
Swamp.
Hooligan Tims a Bat, and Nodorog blocks the Absolver. Bat and Absolver die. Mooseman takes 4 from unblocked critters.
The Absolver will come back to Haunt my remaining Bat.
I'll then pay BBRWG to sacrifice that Bat, making two more Bats and activating the enchantment destruction trigger. I'll get rid of your Grasp.

Updated the board.
Done.

In play:

(T) Mountain
(TTUUUU) Swamp x6
(T) Plains
(T) Forest
(U) Island

RFG: Absolver Thrull
Mooseman: 5
In play:

(TT) Plains x2
(TT) Island x2
(TT) Swamp x2
(TT) Mountain x2
(TT) Forest x2

(U) Tin Street Hooligan (3/2, When Tin Street Hooligan comes into play, if G was spent to play Tin Street Hooligan, destroy target artifact.)

Graveyard: Train of Thought, Schismotivate, Restless Bones, Pyromatics, Necromancer's Magemark, Seize the Soul, Fencer's Magemark, Hypervolt Grasp
RFG: