Attack with the Behemoth
Responses/blocks?

Spidey: 21
Hand: 4
In Play:

(U,U,U) Island x3
(U,U,U) Swamp x3
(U,U,U) Forest x3

(U) Darksteel Ingot (~ is indestructible. T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool)

(U) Angel's Feather (Whenever a player plays a white spell, I may gain 1 life)

(U) Myr Moonvessel (1/1, when ~ goes to the graveyard from play, add 1 to my mana pool)
(U) Chittering Rats (2/2, when ~ CIP, target opponent puts a card from his hand on top of his library)
(U) Arcbound Worker (1/1 due to ctr, modular 1) *1 +1/+1 ctr*
(T) Quicksilver Behemoth (4/5, When ~ attacks or blocks, return it to its owner's hand at end of combat (return only if still in play)

Graveyard: Echoing Truth, Echoing Courage, Dross Golem, Specter's Shroud, Essence Drain
RFG:

Limited: 15
Hand: 2
Library: 1
In Play:

(TT) Plains
(T) Island
(TTT) Swamp
(T) Mountain
(T) Forest

(U) Vulshok Morningstar [Equip:2. Equipped creature gets +2/+2] *attached to Tanglewalker*
(U) Whispersilk Cloak [Equip:3. Equipped creature is unblockable and untargetable] *attached to Batman*
(U) Sword of Light and Shadow [Equip:2. Equipped creature gets +2/+2 and has problack and prowhite. If it deals combat damage to a player, I gain three life and may return a creature card from my graveyard to my hand] *attached to Batman!*

(U) Wurm's Tooth (Whenever a player plays a green spell, I may gain 1 life)

(U) Tanglewalker (4/4) [Creatures you control are unblockable as long as defending player controls an artifact land] *Star in the Morning*
(T) Grimclaw Batman (3/3) [Flying. B, pay 1 life: +1/+1 ueot, Untargetable, Unblockable, Pro-White, Pro-Black, Crazy stuff if it deals damage to you!] *Cloaked and Sworded!*

Graveyard: Darksteel Citadel, Tel-Jihad Wolf, Tel-Jihad Outrider, Murderous Spoils, Unforge, Vex
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You take 4.

Forest
Ageless Entity

Done

Hand: 3
In Play:

(T,U,U) Island x3
(T,T,U) Swamp x3
(T,T,U,U) Forest x4

(U) Darksteel Ingot (~ is indestructible. T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool)

(U) Myr Moonvessel (1/1, when ~ goes to the graveyard from play, add 1 to my mana pool)
(U) Chittering Rats (2/2, when ~ CIP, target opponent puts a card from his hand on top of his library)
(T) Quicksilver Behemoth (4/5, When ~ attacks or blocks, return it to its owner's hand at end of combat (return only if still in play)
(S) Ageless Entity (4/4, whenever I gain life, put that many +1/+1 ctrs on ~)

Graveyard: Echoing Truth, Echoing Courage, Dross Golem, Specter's Shroud, Essence Drain
RFG:

Limited: 11
In Play:

(TT) Plains
(T) Island
(TTT) Swamp
(T) Mountain
(T) Forest

(U) Vulshok Morningstar [Equip:2. Equipped creature gets +2/+2] *attached to Tanglewalker*
(U) Whispersilk Cloak [Equip:3. Equipped creature is unblockable and untargetable] *attached to Batman*
(U) Sword of Light and Shadow [Equip:2. Equipped creature gets +2/+2 and has problack and prowhite. If it deals combat damage to a player, I gain three life and may return a creature card from my graveyard to my hand] *attached to Batman!*

(U) Tanglewalker (4/4) [Creatures you control are unblockable as long as defending player controls an artifact land] *Star in the Morning*
(T) Grimclaw Batman (3/3) [Flying. B, pay 1 life: +1/+1 ueot, Untargetable, Unblockable, Pro-White, Pro-Black, Crazy stuff if it deals damage to you!] *Cloaked and Sworded!*

Graveyard: Darksteel Citadel, Tel-Jihad Wolf, Tel-Jihad Outrider, Murderous Spoils, Unforge, Vex
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Oops, yes. Updated for your turn

In Play:

(T,U,U) Island x3
(T,T,U) Swamp x3
(T,T,U,U) Forest x4

RFG:

Limited: 11
In Play:

(TT) Plains
(T) Island
(TTT) Swamp
(T) Mountain
(T) Forest

RFG:

L

Limited

I also gain a life because you played a green spell.

Untap, Upkeep,

Attack with Grimclaw Bats. You take three? I gain three? I return the Tel-Jilad Outrider to my hand?

Any interuptions?

In Play:

(T,U,U) Island x3
(T,T,U) Swamp x3
(T,T,U,U) Forest x4

RFG:

Limited: 12
In Play:

(UU) Plains
(U) Island
(UUU) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(U) Forest

Graveyard: Darksteel Citadel, Tel-Jilad Wolf, Tel-Jilad Outrider, Murderous Spoils, Unforge, Vex
RFG:

L

Limited

I'll play Loxodon Mystic (you gain a life and the Entity gets a counter) and then I'll play Tel-Jilad Outrider (gaining one life).

Done.

Spidey: 19
In Play:

(T,U,U) Island x3
(T,T,U) Swamp x3
(T,T,U,U) Forest x4

(S) Ageless Entity (5/5, whenever I gain life, put that many +1/+1 ctrs on ~) *1 counter*

RFG:

Limited: 16
Hand: 1
In Play:

(TT) 2x Plains
(T) Island
(TTT) 3x Swamp
(T) Mountain
(TT) 2x Forest

(S) Loxodon Mystic (3/3) [W,T: Tap target creature]
(S) Tel-Jilad Outrider (3/1) [Protection from Artifacts]

Graveyard: Darksteel Citadel, Tel-Jilad Wolf, Murderous Spoils, Unforge, Vex
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
3 life from the Sword of Light and Shadow and 1 life from the Wurm's Tooth for playing the Outrider.

To learn math you actually have to do math..... :D

L

Limited

Mooseman said:
3 life from the Sword of Light and Shadow and 1 life from the Wurm's Tooth for playing the Outrider.

To learn math you actually have to do math..... :D
:D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry, missed the life gain portion of the Sword :)

Untap, upkeep

Attack with the Entity and Rats
Responses/blocks?

In Play:

(U,U,U) Island x3
(U,U,U) Swamp x3
(U,U,U,U) Forest x4

(T) Chittering Rats (2/2, when ~ CIP, target opponent puts a card from his hand on top of his library)
(T) Ageless Entity (5/5 due to ctrs, whenever I gain life, put that many +1/+1 ctrs on ~) *1 counter*

RFG:

Limited: 16
In Play:

(TT) 2x Plains
(T) Island
(TTT) 3x Swamp
(T) Mountain
(TT) 2x Forest

(S) Tel-Jilad Outrider (3/1) [Protection from Artifacts]

Graveyard: Darksteel Citadel, Tel-Jilad Wolf, Murderous Spoils, Unforge, Vex
RFG:

L

Limited

Block the Rats with the Tanglewalker and the Entity with the Outrider.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Tap GGBUU to cast Stand Together to put the ctrs on the Rat and Arcbound Worker. Responses? Dmg on the Stack? Dmg resolves?

L

Limited

Sure. I gain a life (courtesy of the tooth) and the Rat, the Walker and the Outrider die.

You done?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
After combat, I'll tap UBG for the Behemoth.

Done

In Play:

(T,T,T) Island x3
(T,T,U) Swamp x3
(T,T,T,U) Forest x4

(U) Arcbound Worker (3/3 due to ctrs, modular 1) *3 +1/+1 ctr*
(T) Ageless Entity (7/7 due to ctrs, whenever I gain life, put that many +1/+1 ctrs on ~) *3 +1/+1 ctrs*
(S) Quicksilver Behemoth (4/5, When ~ attacks or blocks, return it to its owner's hand at end of combat (return only if still in play)

Graveyard: Echoing Truth, Echoing Courage, Dross Golem, Specter's Shroud, Essence Drain, Stand Together, Chittering Rats
RFG:

Limited: 17
In Play:

(TT) 2x Plains
(T) Island
(TTT) 3x Swamp
(T) Mountain
(TT) 2x Forest

Graveyard: Darksteel Citadel, Tel-Jilad Wolf, Murderous Spoils, Unforge, Vex, Tanglewalker, Tel-Jilad Outrider
RFG:

L

Limited

Untap, Upkeep

Attack with Batman. If you have no responses, you take three, I'll gain three and return the Tanglewalker to my hand, play it (gaining a life) and Equipping it with the Morning Star.

Any interuptions?

In Play:

(T,T,T) Island x3
(T,T,U) Swamp x3
(T,T,T,U) Forest x4

(U) Arcbound Worker (3/3 due to ctrs, modular 1) *3 +1/+1 ctr*
(T) Ageless Entity (7/7 due to ctrs, whenever I gain life, put that many +1/+1 ctrs on ~) *3 +1/+1 ctrs*
(S) Quicksilver Behemoth (4/5, When ~ attacks or blocks, return it to its owner's hand at end of combat (return only if still in play)

Graveyard: Echoing Truth, Echoing Courage, Dross Golem, Specter's Shroud, Essence Drain, Stand Together, Chittering Rats
RFG:

Limited: 17
In Play:

(TT) 2x Plains
(T) Island
(TTT) 3x Swamp
(T) Mountain
(TT) 2x Forest

(U) Loxodon Mystic (3/3) [W,T: Tap target creature]

Graveyard: Darksteel Citadel, Tel-Jilad Wolf, Murderous Spoils, Unforge, Vex, Tanglewalker, Tel-Jilad Outrider
RFG: