Mindmaster Chaos Visions: Spidey vs Mooseman vs Limited

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Assuming Mooseman dies...

Untap, upkeep

Attack with the Warriors

Done if no response or if the Drake blocks and dies (but not the Warriors). Otherwise, back up.

Spidey: 7
Hand: 3
In Play:

(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Swamp x2
(U,U) Forest x2
(U,U) Mt x2
(U,U) Island x2

(U) Pygmy Hippo (2/2, whenever ~ attacks and is not blocked, I may have defending player tap lands for mana abilities and empty mana pool. If I do, ~ deals no combat dmg this turn and at the beginning of my postcombat phase I add X mana to my mana pool, where X is the amount of mana emptied from my opponent)
(T) Panther Warriors (6/3)

Graveyard: Funeral Charm, Raging Gorilla, Infantry Veteran, Knight of Valor, Man-o-War, Knight of the Mists, Brass-Talon Chimera, Nekrataal, Jamuraan Lion, Urborg Mindsucker
RFG:

Limited: 11 (5?)
Hand: 2
In Play:

(UU) 2x Plains
(UUU) 3x Island
(UU) 2x Swamp
(UU) 2x Mountain
(U) Forest

Gossamer Chains [Return Gossamer Chains to its owner's hand: Prevent all combat damage that would be dealt by target unblocked creature this turn]

(U) Kyscu Drake (2/2 flying G: +0/+1 ueot)
(T) Jamuraan Lion (3/1, W, T: target creature can't block this turn)

Graveyard: Tremor, Tempest Drake, Dark Priviledge, Rock Slide, Hope Charm, Keeper of Kookus, Firestorm Hellkite, Hearth Charm, Death Watch, Infernal Harvest
RFG:

L

Limited

No block, but I'll use the Gossamer Chains to prevent all damage the Panther Warrior would do.

Responses? Tricks up your sleeve?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Aw crap. Stupid Chains :)

No tricks. I'm done; I'm gonna let you quote the stats post since you'll probably be putting out the Chains again :)

L

Limited

Untap, Upkeep

Play Chains.

Attack you with the Drake (you take two?)

Done.

Spidey: 5?
Hand: 3
In Play:

(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Swamp x2
(U,U) Forest x2
(U,U) Mt x2
(U,U) Island x2

(U) Pygmy Hippo (2/2, whenever ~ attacks and is not blocked, I may have defending player tap lands for mana abilities and empty mana pool. If I do, ~ deals no combat dmg this turn and at the beginning of my postcombat phase I add X mana to my mana pool, where X is the amount of mana emptied from my opponent)
(T) Panther Warriors (6/3)

Graveyard: Funeral Charm, Raging Gorilla, Infantry Veteran, Knight of Valor, Man-o-War, Knight of the Mists, Brass-Talon Chimera, Nekrataal, Jamuraan Lion, Urborg Mindsucker
RFG:

Limited: 11
In Play:

(TT) 2x Plains
(UUU) 3x Island
(UU) 2x Swamp
(UU) 2x Mountain
(U) Forest

Gossamer Chains [Return Gossamer Chains to its owner's hand: Prevent all combat damage that would be dealt by target unblocked creature this turn]

(T) Kyscu Drake (2/2 flying G: +0/+1 ueot)
(U) Jamuraan Lion (3/1, W, T: target creature can't block this turn)

Graveyard: Tremor, Tempest Drake, Dark Priviledge, Rock Slide, Hope Charm, Keeper of Kookus, Firestorm Hellkite, Hearth Charm, Death Watch, Infernal Harvest
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Ugh, you're gonna win the damage race. I take 2.

Untap, Upkeep

Play Dream Tides.

Done.

Spidey: 5
In Play:

(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Swamp x2
(T,U) Forest x2
(T,U) Mt x2
(T,T) Island x2

Dream Tides (Creatures do not untap during their controllers' untap phase. Each nongreen creature's controller may pay an additional 2 during his or her upkeep to untap that creature.)

(U) Panther Warriors (6/3)

RFG:

In Play:

(TT) 2x Plains
(UUU) 3x Island
(UU) 2x Swamp
(UU) 2x Mountain
(U) Forest

RFG:

L

Limited

What race? Dream Tides shuts down my flyer, and prevent your creatures from attacking more than once.

Untap, Upkeep

I'll play a Helm of Awakening and then I only have to pay U for an Impulse.
I'm done.

Spidey: 5
In Play:

(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Swamp x2
(T,U) Forest x2
(T,U) Mt x2
(T,T) Island x2

Dream Tides (Creatures do not untap during their controllers' untap phase. Each nongreen creature's controller may pay an additional 2 during his or her upkeep to untap that creature.)

(U) Panther Warriors (6/3)

RFG:

Hand: 0
In Play:

(UU) 2x Plains
(UUT) 3x Island
(UT) 2x Swamp
(UT) 2x Mountain
(U) Forest

Helm of Awakening

Graveyard: Tremor, Tempest Drake, Dark Priviledge, Rock Slide, Hope Charm, Keeper of Kookus, Firestorm Hellkite, Hearth Charm, Death Watch, Infernal Harvest, Impulse
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I was talking about the race that would have happened if I didn't play the Dream Tides :)

So... draw? Onto Mirage everyone?