Mindmaster Betrayers: Spidey vs rokapoke

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Nice. No responses - so much for my Bandit.

I don't think Ire counts because it's not in the graveyard yet...

R

rokapoke

I wasn't sure about that -- that's why I cast Toils first.

Done.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep

Attack with my guys
Ninjitsu in Okiba-Gang Shinobi, returning the Frostling
So you take 5 and discard 2 cards - what're they gonna be? :)

Rokapoke: 14
Hand: 8 6?
In play:

(TT) Plains
(T) Island
(TT) Forest
(TT) Mountain

(T) Empty-Shrine Kannushi (1/1; ~ has protection from the colors of permanents you control.)
(T) Floodbringer (1/2; Flying. 2, Return a land you control to its owner's hand: Tap target land.)

Graveyard: Ogre Recluse, Ward of Piety, First Volley, Toils of Night and Day, Ire of Kaminari
RFG:
------------------------------------------
Spiderman: 13
Hand: 10
In play:

(T,U) Mt x2
(U) Forest
(T) Island
(T) Swamp
(T) Plains

(T) Shimmering Glasskite (2/3, flying, Whenever ~ becomes the target of a spell or ability for the first time in a turn, counter that spell or ability)
(T) Okiba-Gang-Shinoba (3/2, Ninjitsu 3B, When ~ deals combat dmg to a player, that player discards two cards)

Graveyard: Torrent of Stone, Terashi's Grasp, Teardrop Kami, Cunning Bandit
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Forest
Put out my own Gnarled Mass

Done

Hand: 6
In play:

(TT) Plains
(T) Island
(TT) Forest
(TT) Mountain

(T) Empty-Shrine Kannushi (1/1; ~ has protection from the colors of permanents you control.)
(T) Floodbringer (1/2; Flying. 2, Return a land you control to its owner's hand: Tap target land.)

Graveyard: Ogre Recluse, Ward of Piety, First Volley, Toils of Night and Day, Ire of Kaminari, Skullsnatcher, Gnarled Mass
RFG:
Hand: 9
In play:

(T,T) Mt x2
(T,T) Forest x2
(T) Island
(T) Swamp
(T) Plains

(T) Shimmering Glasskite (2/3, flying, Whenever ~ becomes the target of a spell or ability for the first time in a turn, counter that spell or ability)
(T) Okiba-Gang-Shinoba (3/2, Ninjitsu 3B, When ~ deals combat dmg to a player, that player discards two cards)
(S) Gnarled Mass (3/3)

RFG:

R

rokapoke

Finally, the turn I've been waiting for.

Untap, upkeep.
Swamp.
Oyobi, Who Split the Heavens.
Crack the Earth (Each player sacrifices a permanent.) -- I'll sacrifice a Mountain.
Done.

Hand: 4
In play:

(TT) Plains
(T) Island
(TT) Forest
(T) Mountain
(T) Swamp

(U) Empty-Shrine Kannushi (1/1; ~ has protection from the colors of permanents you control.)
(U) Floodbringer (1/2; Flying. 2, Return a land you control to its owner's hand: Tap target land.)
(S) Oyobi, Who Split the Heavens (3/6; Flying. Whenever you play a Spirit or Arcane spell, put a 3/3 white Spirit creature token with flying into play.)
(S) Spirit Token (3/3; Flying)

Graveyard: Ogre Recluse, Ward of Piety, First Volley, Toils of Night and Day, Ire of Kaminari, Skullsnatcher, Gnarled Mass, Mountain
RFG:
Hand: 8
In play:

(T,T) Mt x2
(T,T) Forest x2
(T) Island
(T) Swamp
(T) Plains

(S) Gnarled Mass (3/3)

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well that's kinda frightning. I'll sac a Mt also

Untap, upkeep

Hero's Demise on your Oyobi
Attack with the Mass
Responses/blocks?

In play:

(TT) Plains
(T) Island
(TT) Forest
(T) Mountain
(T) Swamp

(U) Empty-Shrine Kannushi (1/1; ~ has protection from the colors of permanents you control.)
(U) Floodbringer (1/2; Flying. 2, Return a land you control to its owner's hand: Tap target land.)

Graveyard: Ogre Recluse, Ward of Piety, First Volley, Toils of Night and Day, Ire of Kaminari, Skullsnatcher, Gnarled Mass, Mountain, Oyobi-Who Split the Heavens
RFG:
Hand: 7
In play:

(U) Mt
(T,U) Forest x2
(U) Island
(T) Swamp
(U) Plains

(U) Shimmering Glasskite (2/3, flying, Whenever ~ becomes the target of a spell or ability for the first time in a turn, counter that spell or ability)
(U) Okiba-Gang-Shinoba (3/2, Ninjitsu 3B, When ~ deals combat dmg to a player, that player discards two cards)
(T) Gnarled Mass (3/3)

Graveyard: Torrent of Stone, Terashi's Grasp, Teardrop Kami, Cunning Bandit, Mt, Hero's Demise
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Plains
Frostling
Shuriken
Equip it to the Shinoba

Done

Rokapoke: 11
In play:

(TT) Plains
(T) Island
(TT) Forest
(T) Mountain
(T) Swamp

Graveyard: Ogre Recluse, Ward of Piety, First Volley, Toils of Night and Day, Ire of Kaminari, Skullsnatcher, Gnarled Mass, Mountain, Oyobi-Who Split the Heavens
RFG:
Hand: 5
In play:

(T) Mt
(T,T) Forest x2
(T) Island
(T) Swamp
(T,U) Plains x2

(U) Shuriken (Equipped creature has "T, Unattach ~: ~ deals 2 dmg to target creature. That creature's controller gains control of ~ unless it was unattached from a Ninja." Equip 2)

(U) Shimmering Glasskite (2/3, flying, Whenever ~ becomes the target of a spell or ability for the first time in a turn, counter that spell or ability)
(U) Okiba-Gang-Shinoba (3/2, Ninjitsu 3B, When ~ deals combat dmg to a player, that player discards two cards) *Equipped w/Shuriken*
(T) Gnarled Mass (3/3)
(S) Frostling (1/1, Sac ~: ~ deals 1 dmg to target creature)

Graveyard: Torrent of Stone, Terashi's Grasp, Teardrop Kami, Cunning Bandit, Mt, Hero's Demise
RFG:

R

rokapoke

Untap, upkeep.
Attack with Spirit token. Blocks/responses?

In play:

(TT) Plains
(T) Island
(TT) Forest
(T) Mountain
(T) Swamp

(T) Spirit Token (3/3; Flying)

RFG:
In play:

(T) Mt
(T,T) Forest x2
(T) Island
(T) Swamp
(T,U) Plains x2

(U) Shuriken (Equipped creature has "T, Unattach ~: ~ deals 2 dmg to target creature. That creature's controller gains control of ~ unless it was unattached from a Ninja." Equip 2)

(U) Okiba-Gang-Shinoba (3/2, Ninjitsu 3B, When ~ deals combat dmg to a player, that player discards two cards) *Equipped w/Shuriken*
(T) Gnarled Mass (3/3)
(S) Frostling (1/1, Sac ~: ~ deals 1 dmg to target creature)

RFG:

R

rokapoke

Token dies then.
Plains.
Done.

In play:

(UUU) Plains
(U) Island
(UU) Forest
(U) Mountain
(U) Swamp

RFG:
In play:

(T) Mt
(T,T) Forest x2
(T) Island
(T) Swamp
(T,U) Plains x2

(T) Okiba-Gang-Shinoba (3/2, Ninjitsu 3B, When ~ deals combat dmg to a player, that player discards two cards) *(not) Equipped w/Shuriken*
(T) Gnarled Mass (3/3)

Graveyard: Torrent of Stone, Terashi's Grasp, Teardrop Kami, Cunning Bandit, Mt, Hero's Demise, Frostling
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep

Equip Skuriken to Shinoba
Attack with Glasskite and Mass
Responses/blocks?

In play:

(UUU) Plains
(U) Island
(UU) Forest
(U) Mountain
(U) Swamp

RFG:
In play:

(U) Mt
(T,U) Forest x2
(U) Island
(U) Swamp
(T,U) Plains x2

(U) Okiba-Gang-Shinoba (3/2, Ninjitsu 3B, When ~ deals combat dmg to a player, that player discards two cards) *(not) Equipped w/Shuriken*
(T) Gnarled Mass (3/3)

Graveyard: Torrent of Stone, Terashi's Grasp, Teardrop Kami, Cunning Bandit, Mt, Hero's Demise, Frostling
RFG:

R

rokapoke

I'll flash in my Silverstorm Samurai (3/3; Flash, bushido 1) to block the Mass.

Paying WWUGGB for the privilege.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Wow.

W for Hundred-Talon Strike on my Mass. Responses?

First strike dmg on stack?
First strike resolves?
Regular dmg on stack?
Regular dmg resolves?

R

rokapoke

Wow. You got yourself an amazing pack there, my friend.

Time of death, 2:30pm EDT.

Good game.

Saviors?

My cards in hand:

Moonlit Strider
Okiba-Gang Shinobi
Scaled Hulk