Mindmaster Betrayers: Spidey vs rokapoke

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Thank goodness for that.

Dmg can stack and resolve for me then, if you don't have anything else during combat...

R

rokapoke

1 to you. Ogre is toast.
Done.

Rokapoke: 19
Hand: 12
In play:

(UU) Plains
(U) Island
(U) Forest
(U) Mountain

(U) Empty-Shrine Kannushi (1/1; ~ has protection from the colors of permanents you control.)
(T) Floodbringer (1/2; Flying. 2, Return a land you control to its owner's hand: Tap target land.)

Graveyard: Ogre Recluse
RFG:
------------------------------------------
Spiderman: 16
Hand: 13
In play:

(U,U) Mt x2
(U) Forest
(U) Island

(U) Frostling (1/1, Sac ~: ~ deals 1 dmg to target creature)
(U) Cunning Bandit (2/2, Whenever I play a Spirit or Arcane spell, I may put a ki ctr on ~. Aeot, if there are two or more ki ctrs on ~, I may flip ~. FLIPPED Azamuki, Treachery Incarnate, Legendary creature - Spirit, 5/2, Remove a ki ctr from ~: Gain control of target creature ueot)

Graveyard: Torrent of Stone
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
If it's all right, my Bandit should have a ki ctr from the Torrent of Stone.

And I'm a bit worried you didn't cast anything with 5 mana for now...

Untap, upkeep

Swamp
Shimmering Glasskite, getting a ki ctr
Responses?

In play:

(UU) Plains
(U) Island
(U) Forest
(U) Mountain

(U) Empty-Shrine Kannushi (1/1; ~ has protection from the colors of permanents you control.)
(T) Floodbringer (1/2; Flying. 2, Return a land you control to its owner's hand: Tap target land.)

RFG:
In play:

(T,U) Mt x2
(T) Forest
(T) Island
(T) Swamp

(U) Cunning Bandit (2/2, Whenever I play a Spirit or Arcane spell, I may put a ki ctr on ~. Aeot, if there are two or more ki ctrs on ~, I may flip ~. FLIPPED Azamuki, Treachery Incarnate, Legendary creature - Spirit, 5/2, Remove a ki ctr from ~: Gain control of target creature ueot) *2 ki ctr*
(S) Shimmering Glasskite (2/3, flying, Whenever ~ becomes the target of a spell or ability for the first time in a turn, counter that spell or ability)

RFG:

R

rokapoke

Untap, upkeep.
Mountain.
Ward of Piety on my Floodbringer.
Done.

Hand: 11
In play:

(TU) Plains
(U) Island
(T) Forest
(UU) Mountain

Ward of Piety (Enchant creature. 1W: The next 1 damage that would be dealt to enchanted creature this turn is dealt to target creature or player instead.)

(U) Floodbringer (1/2; Flying. 2, Return a land you control to its owner's hand: Tap target land.) * Pious *

RFG:
In play:

(T,U) Mt x2
(T) Forest
(T) Island
(T) Swamp

(U) Cunning Bandit (2/2, Whenever I play a Spirit or Arcane spell, I may put a ki ctr on ~. Aeot, if there are two or more ki ctrs on ~, I may flip ~. FLIPPED Azamuki, Treachery Incarnate, Legendary creature - Spirit, 5/2, Remove a ki ctr from ~: Gain control of target creature ueot) *2 ki ctr*
(S) Shimmering Glasskite (2/3, flying, Whenever ~ becomes the target of a spell or ability for the first time in a turn, counter that spell or ability)

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep

Plains
Terashi's Grasp your Ward, putting a ki ctr on my Bandit
Responses?

In play:

(TU) Plains
(U) Island
(T) Forest
(UU) Mountain

Ward of Piety (Enchant creature. 1W: The next 1 damage that would be dealt to enchanted creature this turn is dealt to target creature or player instead.)

(U) Floodbringer (1/2; Flying. 2, Return a land you control to its owner's hand: Tap target land.) * Pious *

RFG:
In play:

(T,U) Mt x2
(U) Forest
(U) Island
(T) Swamp
(T) Plains

(U) Cunning Bandit (2/2, Whenever I play a Spirit or Arcane spell, I may put a ki ctr on ~. Aeot, if there are two or more ki ctrs on ~, I may flip ~. FLIPPED Azamuki, Treachery Incarnate, Legendary creature - Spirit, 5/2, Remove a ki ctr from ~: Gain control of target creature ueot) *3 ki ctr*
(U) Shimmering Glasskite (2/3, flying, Whenever ~ becomes the target of a spell or ability for the first time in a turn, counter that spell or ability)

Graveyard: Torrent of Stone, Terashi's Grasp
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Attack with the Glasskite
Response/blocks?

In play:

(TU) Plains
(U) Island
(T) Forest
(UU) Mountain

(U) Floodbringer (1/2; Flying. 2, Return a land you control to its owner's hand: Tap target land.)

Graveyard: Ogre Recluse, Ward of Piety
RFG:
In play:

(T,U) Mt x2
(U) Forest
(U) Island
(T) Swamp
(T) Plains

(U) Cunning Bandit (2/2, Whenever I play a Spirit or Arcane spell, I may put a ki ctr on ~. Aeot, if there are two or more ki ctrs on ~, I may flip ~. FLIPPED Azamuki, Treachery Incarnate, Legendary creature - Spirit, 5/2, Remove a ki ctr from ~: Gain control of target creature ueot) *3 ki ctr*
(T) Shimmering Glasskite (2/3, flying, Whenever ~ becomes the target of a spell or ability for the first time in a turn, counter that spell or ability)

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Teardrop Kami, putting a kit ctr on the Bandit

Done - NOT flipping

Rokapoke: 17
In play:

(TU) Plains
(U) Island
(T) Forest
(UU) Mountain

(U) Floodbringer (1/2; Flying. 2, Return a land you control to its owner's hand: Tap target land.)

Graveyard: Ogre Recluse, Ward of Piety
RFG:
Hand: 10
In play:

(T,U) Mt x2
(U) Forest
(T) Island
(T) Swamp
(T) Plains

(U) Cunning Bandit (2/2, Whenever I play a Spirit or Arcane spell, I may put a ki ctr on ~. Aeot, if there are two or more ki ctrs on ~, I may flip ~. FLIPPED Azamuki, Treachery Incarnate, Legendary creature - Spirit, 5/2, Remove a ki ctr from ~: Gain control of target creature ueot) *4 ki ctr*
(T) Shimmering Glasskite (2/3, flying, Whenever ~ becomes the target of a spell or ability for the first time in a turn, counter that spell or ability)
(S) Teardrop Kami (1/1, Sac ~: I may tap or untap target creature)

RFG:

R

rokapoke

EOT, First Volley (~ deals 1 damage to target creature and 1 damage to that creature's controller.) your Teardrop Kami.

Responses?

R

rokapoke

Untap, upkeep.
Toils of Night and Day (one of my favorite cards, art-wise), tapping your Bandit and your Frostling.
Assuming no response, I'll attack with both of my critters.
Any response to any of that?

In play:

(TU) Plains
(T) Island
(T) Forest
(UU) Mountain

(T) Empty-Shrine Kannushi (1/1; ~ has protection from the colors of permanents you control.)

Graveyard: Ogre Recluse, Ward of Piety, First Volley, Toils of Night and Day
RFG:
In play:

(T,U) Mt x2
(U) Forest
(T) Island
(T) Swamp
(T) Plains

(T) Frostling (1/1, Sac ~: ~ deals 1 dmg to target creature)
(T) Cunning Bandit (2/2, Whenever I play a Spirit or Arcane spell, I may put a ki ctr on ~. Aeot, if there are two or more ki ctrs on ~, I may flip ~. FLIPPED Azamuki, Treachery Incarnate, Legendary creature - Spirit, 5/2, Remove a ki ctr from ~: Gain control of target creature ueot) *4 ki ctr*

Graveyard: Torrent of Stone, Terashi's Grasp, Teardrop Kami
RFG:

R

rokapoke

Right. 2 to you then. And I've applied the damage to you from the First Volley, as well.
Forest.
Ire of Kaminari (~ deals damage to target creature or player equal to the number of Arcane cards in your graveyard.) targeting your Bandit. I have two Arcane cards (Volley and Toils), plus the Ire, which may or may not count. I have no idea.
So do you have a dead Bandit?

Hand: 8
In play:

(TT) Plains
(T) Island
(TT) Forest
(TT) Mountain

(T) Empty-Shrine Kannushi (1/1; ~ has protection from the colors of permanents you control.)

Graveyard: Ogre Recluse, Ward of Piety, First Volley, Toils of Night and Day, Ire of Kaminari
RFG:
Spiderman: 13
In play:

(T,U) Mt x2
(U) Forest
(T) Island
(T) Swamp
(T) Plains

(T) Frostling (1/1, Sac ~: ~ deals 1 dmg to target creature)
(T) Cunning Bandit (2/2, Whenever I play a Spirit or Arcane spell, I may put a ki ctr on ~. Aeot, if there are two or more ki ctrs on ~, I may flip ~. FLIPPED Azamuki, Treachery Incarnate, Legendary creature - Spirit, 5/2, Remove a ki ctr from ~: Gain control of target creature ueot) *4 ki ctr* Dead?

Graveyard: Torrent of Stone, Terashi's Grasp, Teardrop Kami
RFG: