Mindmaster Betrayers: Spidey vs Mooseman

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, I hope I updated the board correctly.

Untap, upkeep

Attack with the Ogre
Responses/blocks/take it?

Spidey: 15
Hand: 6
In Play:

(U,U) Island x2
(U) Mt
(U,U) Plains x2
(U) Forest
(U) Swamp

(T) Frost Ogre (5/3)
(U) Quillmane Baku (3/3, Whenever I play a Spirit or Arcane spell, I may put a ki ctr on ~. 1, T, Remove X ki ctrs from ~: Return target creature with converted mana cost of X or less to its owner's hand) *0 ki ctr*
(U) Shimmering Glasskite (2/3, Flying, Whenever Shimmering Glasskite becomes the target of a spell or ability for the first time in a turn, counter that spell or ability.)

Graveyard: Torrent of Stone, Faithful Squire, Hundred-Talon Strike, Terashi's Verdict, Teardrop Kami, Akki Raider
RFG:

Mooseman: 20
Hand: 4
In Play:

(T) Plains
(T) Island
(TT) Swamp
(TT) Mountain
(UTT) Forest

Neko-Te (Whenever equipped creature deals damage to a creature, tap that creature. As long as Neko-Te remains in play, that creature doesn’t untap during its controller’s untap step. Whenever equipped creature deals damage to a player, that player loses 1 life. Equip 2 )

(U) Split-Tail Miko (1/1, W, T: Prevent the next 2 damage that would be dealt to target creature or player this turn.)
(T) Shimmering Glasskite (2/3 Flying Whenever Shimmering Glasskite becomes the target of a spell or ability for the first time in a turn, counter that spell or ability.)
(T) Harbinger of Spring (2/1 Protection from non-Spirit creatures. Soulshift 4 )

Graveyard: Psychic Spear, Sosuke's Summons, Horobi's Whisper, Moonlit Strider, Crack the Earth, Floodbringer, Frost Ogre
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Scaled Hulk, giving Baku a ctr

Forest

Done

Hand: 5
In Play:

(T,U) Island x2
(T) Mt
(T,T) Plains x2
(T,U) Forest x2
(T) Swamp

(T) Frost Ogre (5/3)
(U) Quillmane Baku (3/3, Whenever I play a Spirit or Arcane spell, I may put a ki ctr on ~. 1, T, Remove X ki ctrs from ~: Return target creature with converted mana cost of X or less to its owner's hand) *1 ki ctr*
(U) Shimmering Glasskite (2/3, Flying, Whenever Shimmering Glasskite becomes the target of a spell or ability for the first time in a turn, counter that spell or ability.)
(S) Scaled Hulk (4/4, Whenever I play a Spirit or Arcane spell, ~ gets +2/+2 ueot)

Graveyard: Torrent of Stone, Faithful Squire, Hundred-Talon Strike, Terashi's Verdict, Teardrop Kami, Akki Raider
RFG:

Mooseman: 15
Hand: 4
In Play:

(T) Plains
(T) Island
(TT) Swamp
(TT) Mountain
(UTT) Forest

Neko-Te (Whenever equipped creature deals damage to a creature, tap that creature. As long as Neko-Te remains in play, that creature doesn’t untap during its controller’s untap step. Whenever equipped creature deals damage to a player, that player loses 1 life. Equip 2 )

(U) Split-Tail Miko (1/1, W, T: Prevent the next 2 damage that would be dealt to target creature or player this turn.)
(T) Shimmering Glasskite (2/3 Flying Whenever Shimmering Glasskite becomes the target of a spell or ability for the first time in a turn, counter that spell or ability.)
(T) Harbinger of Spring (2/1 Protection from non-Spirit creatures. Soulshift 4 )

Graveyard: Psychic Spear, Sosuke's Summons, Horobi's Whisper, Moonlit Strider, Crack the Earth, Floodbringer, Frost Ogre
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
untap,upkeep,forest
Genju of the Cedars
Neko the Harbringer
Done

In Play:

(T,U) Island x2
(T) Mt
(T,T) Plains x2
(T,U) Forest x2
(T) Swamp

(T) Frost Ogre (5/3)
(U) Quillmane Baku (3/3, Whenever I play a Spirit or Arcane spell, I may put a ki ctr on ~. 1, T, Remove X ki ctrs from ~: Return target creature with converted mana cost of X or less to its owner's hand) *1 ki ctr*
(S) Scaled Hulk (4/4, Whenever I play a Spirit or Arcane spell, ~ gets +2/+2 ueot)

RFG:

Hand: 3
In Play:

(U) Plains
(U) Island
(UT) Swamp
(UT) Mountain
(UUUT) Forest

Genju of the Cedars (2: Enchanted Forest becomes a 4/4 green Spirit creature until end of turn. It’s still a land.
When enchanted Forest is put into a graveyard, you may return Genju of the Cedars from your graveyard to your hand.) ~Nekoed~

(U) Shimmering Glasskite (2/3 Flying Whenever Shimmering Glasskite becomes the target of a spell or ability for the first time in a turn, counter that spell or ability.)
(U) Harbinger of Spring (2/1 Protection from non-Spirit creatures. Soulshift 4 )

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep

Island

Done

In Play:

(U,U,U) Island x3
(U) Mt
(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Forest x2
(U) Swamp

(U) Frost Ogre (5/3)
(U) Scaled Hulk (4/4, Whenever I play a Spirit or Arcane spell, ~ gets +2/+2 ueot)

RFG:

In Play:

(U) Plains
(U) Island
(UT) Swamp
(UT) Mountain
(UUUT) Forest

Genju of the Cedars (2: Enchanted Forest becomes a 4/4 green Spirit creature until end of turn. It’s still a land.
When enchanted Forest is put into a graveyard, you may return Genju of the Cedars from your graveyard to your hand.) ~Nekoed~

(U) Shimmering Glasskite (2/3 Flying Whenever Shimmering Glasskite becomes the target of a spell or ability for the first time in a turn, counter that spell or ability.)
(U) Harbinger of Spring (2/1 Protection from non-Spirit creatures. Soulshift 4 )

RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep

Sakura-Tribe Springcaller, get Sosuke's Summons back

Done

In Play:

(U,U,U) Island x3
(U) Mt
(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Forest x2
(U) Swamp

(U) Frost Ogre (5/3)
(U) Scaled Hulk (4/4, Whenever I play a Spirit or Arcane spell, ~ gets +2/+2 ueot)

RFG:

In Play:

(U) Plains
(U) Island
(TT) Swamp
(UT) Mountain
(UUUT) Forest

When enchanted Forest is put into a graveyard, you may return Genju of the Cedars from your graveyard to your hand.)

(U) Harbinger of Spring (2/1 Protection from non-Spirit creatures. Soulshift 4 ) ~Nekoed~
(S) Sakura-Tribe Springcaller (At the beginning of your upkeep, add G to your mana pool. This mana doesn’t cause mana burn. Until end of turn, this mana doesn’t empty from your mana pool as phases end.)

RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I don't think either of us can win by attacking.
Your Hulk could kill me in 2 turns with Veil of Secrecy

I would have to sac some forests and you get to decide how to block....

A tie is fine......

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I only have Vital Surge as an Arcane spell that Veil of Secrecy could splice onto; I can't cast Goryo's Vengeance because I don't have any legendary creatures ('cause the split side of Faithful Squire doesn't count, right?). So yeah, I could only use Veil of Secrecy two times and that's not enough to kill you (Hulk would only deal 12 dmg).

So good game and onto Saviors!