Responses/blocks?

Spidey: 14
Hand: 8
In Play:

(U) Island
(U,U) Mt x2
(U,U) Plains x2
(U) Forest

(U) Teardrop Kami (1/1, Sac ~: I may tap or untap target creature)
(U) Akki Raider (2/1, Whenever a land is put into a graveyard from play, ~ gets +1/+0 ueot)
(T) Frost Ogre (5/3)
(U) Quillmane Baku (3/3, Whenever I play a Spirit or Arcane spell, I may put a ki ctr on ~. 1, T, Remove X ki ctrs from ~: Return target creature with converted mana cost of X or less to its owner's hand) *1 ki ctr*

Graveyard: Torrent of Stone, Faithful Squire, Hundred-Talon Strike
RFG:

Mooseman: 20
Hand: 10
In Play:

(U) Plains
(T) Island
(TT) Swamp
(UT) Mountain
(T) Forest

Neko-Te (Whenever equipped creature deals damage to a creature, tap that creature. As long as Neko-Te remains in play, that creature doesn’t untap during its controller’s untap step. Whenever equipped creature deals damage to a player, that player loses 1 life. Equip 2 )

(T) Floodbringer (1/2, Flying. 2, Return a land you control to its owner’s hand: Tap target land.)
(U) Snake Token (1/1)
(U) Snake Token (1/1)
(U) Split-Tail Miko (1/1, W, T: Prevent the next 2 damage that would be dealt to target creature or player this turn.)
(T) Shimmering Glasskite (2/3 Flying Whenever Shimmering Glasskite becomes the target of a spell or ability for the first time in a turn, counter that spell or ability.)
(S) Hired Muscle (2/2 "Whenever you play a Spirit or Arcane spell, you may put a ki counter on Hired Muscle.
At end of turn, if there are two or more ki counters on Hired Muscle, you may flip it.
----
Scarmaker
Legendary Creature — Spirit
4/4
Remove a ki counter from Scarmaker: Target creature gains fear until end of turn. )

Graveyard: Psychic Spear, Sosuke's Summons, Horobi's Whisper, Moonlit Strider
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Shimmering Glasskite

Swamp

Done

Hand: 7
In Play:

(T) Island
(T,U) Mt x2
(T,U) Plains x2
(T) Forest
(U) Swamp

(U) Akki Raider (2/1, Whenever a land is put into a graveyard from play, ~ gets +1/+0 ueot)
(T) Frost Ogre (5/3)
(U) Quillmane Baku (3/3, Whenever I play a Spirit or Arcane spell, I may put a ki ctr on ~. 1, T, Remove X ki ctrs from ~: Return target creature with converted mana cost of X or less to its owner's hand) *1 ki ctr*
(S) Shimmering Glasskite (2/3, Flying, Whenever Shimmering Glasskite becomes the target of a spell or ability for the first time in a turn, counter that spell or ability.)

RFG:

In Play:

(U) Plains
(T) Island
(TT) Swamp
(UT) Mountain
(T) Forest

Neko-Te (Whenever equipped creature deals damage to a creature, tap that creature. As long as Neko-Te remains in play, that creature doesn’t untap during its controller’s untap step. Whenever equipped creature deals damage to a player, that player loses 1 life. Equip 2 )

(T) Floodbringer (1/2, Flying. 2, Return a land you control to its owner’s hand: Tap target land.)
(U) Snake Token (1/1)
(U) Split-Tail Miko (1/1, W, T: Prevent the next 2 damage that would be dealt to target creature or player this turn.)
(T) Shimmering Glasskite (2/3 Flying Whenever Shimmering Glasskite becomes the target of a spell or ability for the first time in a turn, counter that spell or ability.)
(S) Hired Muscle (2/2 "Whenever you play a Spirit or Arcane spell, you may put a ki counter on Hired Muscle.
At end of turn, if there are two or more ki counters on Hired Muscle, you may flip it.
----
Scarmaker
4/4
Remove a ki counter from Scarmaker: Target creature gains fear until end of turn. )

RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep, Forest
Frost Ogre
Neko the token
Done

In Play:

(T) Island
(T,U) Mt x2
(T,U) Plains x2
(T) Forest
(U) Swamp

(T) Frost Ogre (5/3)
(S) Shimmering Glasskite (2/3, Flying, Whenever Shimmering Glasskite becomes the target of a spell or ability for the first time in a turn, counter that spell or ability.)

RFG:

In Play:

(T) Plains
(T) Island
(TT) Swamp
(TT) Mountain
(TT) Forest

(U) Snake Token (1/1)
----
Scarmaker
4/4
(U) Frost Ogre (5/3)

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I forgot my Glasskite is a Spirit, can I put a ki ctr on Baku?

Untap, upkeep

Island

Done

In Play:

(U,U) Island x2
(U,U) Mt x2
(U,U) Plains x2
(U) Forest
(U) Swamp

(U) Frost Ogre (5/3)
(U) Quillmane Baku (3/3, Whenever I play a Spirit or Arcane spell, I may put a ki ctr on ~. 1, T, Remove X ki ctrs from ~: Return target creature with converted mana cost of X or less to its owner's hand) *2 ki ctr*
(U) Shimmering Glasskite (2/3, Flying, Whenever Shimmering Glasskite becomes the target of a spell or ability for the first time in a turn, counter that spell or ability.)

RFG:

In Play:

(T) Plains
(T) Island
(TT) Swamp
(TT) Mountain
(TT) Forest

(U) Floodbringer (1/2, Flying. 2, Return a land you control to its owner’s hand: Tap target land.)
(U) Snake Token (1/1) *Equipped with Neko-Te*
(U) Shimmering Glasskite (2/3 Flying Whenever Shimmering Glasskite becomes the target of a spell or ability for the first time in a turn, counter that spell or ability.)
(U) Hired Muscle (2/2 "Whenever you play a Spirit or Arcane spell, you may put a ki counter on Hired Muscle.
----
Scarmaker
4/4
(S) Frost Ogre (5/3)

RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep
Forest
Crack the Earth
I sac the token, You?

In Play:

(U,U) Island x2
(U,U) Mt x2
(U,U) Plains x2
(U) Forest
(U) Swamp

(U) Frost Ogre (5/3)
(U) Quillmane Baku (3/3, Whenever I play a Spirit or Arcane spell, I may put a ki ctr on ~. 1, T, Remove X ki ctrs from ~: Return target creature with converted mana cost of X or less to its owner's hand) *2 ki ctr*
(U) Shimmering Glasskite (2/3, Flying, Whenever Shimmering Glasskite becomes the target of a spell or ability for the first time in a turn, counter that spell or ability.)

RFG:

Hand: 4
In Play:

(U) Plains
(U) Island
(UU) Swamp
(UT) Mountain
(UUU) Forest

(U) Floodbringer (1/2, Flying. 2, Return a land you control to its owner’s hand: Tap target land.)
(U) Shimmering Glasskite (2/3 Flying Whenever Shimmering Glasskite becomes the target of a spell or ability for the first time in a turn, counter that spell or ability.)
(U) Hired Muscle (2/2 "Whenever you play a Spirit or Arcane spell, you may put a ki counter on Hired Muscle.
----
Scarmaker
4/4
(S) Frost Ogre (5/3)

Graveyard: Psychic Spear, Sosuke's Summons, Horobi's Whisper, Moonlit Strider, Crak the Earth
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Harbinger of Spring
Neko the Floodbringer
Make the Scarmaker feared
Attack with the fliers, Frost ogre and scarmaker
Block/Response?

In Play:

(U,U) Island x2
(U) Mt
(U,U) Plains x2
(U) Forest
(U) Swamp

(U) Frost Ogre (5/3)

RFG:

Hand: 3
In Play:

(T) Plains
(T) Island
(TT) Swamp
(TT) Mountain
(UTT) Forest

(T) Floodbringer (1/2, Flying. 2, Return a land you control to its owner’s hand: Tap target land.) ~Nekoed~
(T) Scarmaker Legendary Creature — Spirit 4/4 Remove a ki counter from Scarmaker: Target creature gains fear until end of turn. ) ~1 KI Cntrs~
(T) Frost Ogre (5/3)
(S) Harbinger of Spring (2/1 Protection from non-Spirit creatures. Soulshift 4 )

Graveyard: Psychic Spear, Sosuke's Summons, Horobi's Whisper, Moonlit Strider, Crack the Earth
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Nope.....

I'll be done......

Wait, you can't do that Hired Muscle costs 3cc, you only have 2 counters.... or am I missing something?