Done

Spidey: 17
Hand: 1
Battlefield:

(T,T,U) Plains x3
(U) Swamp *Growthed*
(T,U) Island x2
(T,U) Forest x2

Builder's Blessing (Untapped creatures I control get +0/+2)
Abundant Growth (Enchant land; When ~ ETB, draw a card.; Enchanted land has "T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool".)

(U) Moonsilver Spear (Equipped creature has first strike.; Whenever equipped creature attacks, put a 3/3 white Angel creature token w/flying onto the battlefield.; Equip 4)

(U) Seraph of Dawn (2/4; Flying; Lifelink)
(U) Zombie Drake (2/3; Vigilance from Soulbond w/Gateguards; Flying; ~ can block only creatures w/flying) *Paired with Gateguards*
(U) Spectral Gateguards (2/5; Vigilance from Soulbond w/Drake; Soulbond; As long as ~ is paired with another creature, both creatures have vigilance) *Paired with Zombie Drake*
(U) Angel creature token (3/3; Flying)
(S) Angel creature token (3/3; Flying)

Graveyard: Angel's Tomb, Forest, Joint Assault, Snare the Skies, Ghostly Flicker, Predator's Gambit, Cathedral Sanctifer, Stern Mentor, Crypt Creeper
Exile:
========================================================================
Mooseman: 18
Hand: 2
Battlefield:

(U) Plains x2
(T) Swamp
(UU) Island x2
(UUU) Mountain x3
(UUU) Forest x3

Dual Casting (EC, Enchanted creature has "{R}, {T}: Copy target instant or sorcery spell you control. You may choose new targets for the copy." )

(U) Butcher Ghoul (1/1, Undying) ~ PAIRED WITH MENTOR~
(U) Stern Mentor (Human Wizard, 2/2, Soulbond. As long as Stern Mentor is paired with another creature, each of those creatures has "{T}: Target player puts the top two cards of his or her library into his or her graveyard." ) ~ PAIRED WITH Ghoul~
(U) Geist Trappers (Human Warrior, 3/5, Soulbond (As long as Geist Trappers is paired with another creature, both creatures have reach. ) ~Paired with Peddler~
(U) Nightshade Peddler (Human Druid, 1/1, Soulbond (As long as Nightshade Peddler is paired with another creature, both creatures have deathtouch. ) ~Paired with Trappers~
(U) Rotcrown Ghoul (Zombie, 3/3, When Rotcrown Ghoul dies, target player puts the top five cards of his or her library into his or her graveyard.) ~Duality~

Graveyard: Rain of Thorns, Cloudshift, Essence Harvest, Leap of Faith, Defang
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UU
Into the Void dual cast on the tokens

Done

Battlefield:

(T,T,U) Plains x3
(U) Swamp *Growthed*
(T,U) Island x2
(T,U) Forest x2

Abundant Growth (Enchant land; When ~ ETB, draw a card.; Enchanted land has "T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool".)

(U) Moonsilver Spear (Equipped creature has first strike.; Whenever equipped creature attacks, put a 3/3 white Angel creature token w/flying onto the battlefield.; Equip 4)

(U) Seraph of Dawn (2/4; Flying; Lifelink)
(U) Zombie Drake (2/3; Vigilance from Soulbond w/Gateguards; Flying; ~ can block only creatures w/flying) *Paired with Gateguards*
(U) Spectral Gateguards (2/5; Vigilance from Soulbond w/Drake; Soulbond; As long as ~ is paired with another creature, both creatures have vigilance) *Paired with Zombie Drake*

Graveyard: Angel's Tomb, Forest, Joint Assault, Snare the Skies, Ghostly Flicker, Predator's Gambit, Cathedral Sanctifer, Stern Mentor, Crypt Creeper
Exile:
Battlefield:

(U) Plains x2
(T) Swamp
(UT) Island x2
(UUT) Mountain x3
(UTT) Forest x3

Dual Casting (EC, Enchanted creature has "{R}, {T}: Copy target instant or sorcery spell you control. You may choose new targets for the copy." )

(U) Stern Mentor (Human Wizard, 2/2, Soulbond. As long as Stern Mentor is paired with another creature, each of those creatures has "{T}: Target player puts the top two cards of his or her library into his or her graveyard." ) ~ PAIRED WITH Ghoul~
(U) Geist Trappers (Human Warrior, 3/5, Soulbond (As long as Geist Trappers is paired with another creature, both creatures have reach. ) ~Paired with Peddler~
(U) Nightshade Peddler (Human Druid, 1/1, Soulbond (As long as Nightshade Peddler is paired with another creature, both creatures have deathtouch. ) ~Paired with Trappers~
(T) Rotcrown Ghoul (Zombie, 3/3, When Rotcrown Ghoul dies, target player puts the top five cards of his or her library into his or her graveyard.) ~Duality~

Graveyard: Rain of Thorns, Cloudshift, Essence Harvest, Leap of Faith, Defang, Into the Void
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Damn... look at you, Mr Answer Man.

Untap, upkeep

Scroll of Avacyn
Equip the Spear to the Seraph

Done - I'm out of cards, so it's all up to you, win or draw...

Hand: 0
Battlefield:

(T,T,U) Plains x3
(T) Swamp *Growthed*
(T,U) Island x2
(U,U) Forest x2

(U) Scroll of Avacyn (1, Sac ~: Draw a card. If I control an Angel, I gain 5 life)

(U) Seraph of Dawn (2/4; Flying; Lifelink; First strike from Spear) *Equipped with Spear*

Exile:
Battlefield:

(U) Plains x2
(T) Swamp
(UT) Island x2
(UUT) Mountain x3
(UTT) Forest x3

(T) Rotcrown Ghoul (Zombie, 3/3, When Rotcrown Ghoul dies, target player puts the top five cards of his or her library into his or her graveyard.) ~Duality~

Graveyard: Rain of Thorns, Cloudshift, Essence Harvest, Leap of Faith, Defang, Into the Void
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Wah? You didn't get a land in your pack?
I'll take the draw, I could not get past that spear...

Good one

What set is next?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Good game then! Yep, no land in my booster... I'll check what's next...

Looks like it's either Modern Masters or M13. You pick...