Mindmaster Avacyn Restored: Spidey vs Mooseman

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Yes. I paid for it and added it, but of course forgot to put it at the to and declare it....
Do as you will.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That's fine. Just wanted to make sure you meant for it to be on the board :)

Untap, upkeep

Equip the Spear to the Drake
Attack with the Drake, triggering the Spear
Responses/blocks/take it?

Spidey: 23
Hand: 8
Battlefield:

(T,T) Plains x2
(T) Swamp
(T) Island
(U,U) Forest x2

(U) Moonsilver Spear (Equipped creature has first strike.; Whenever equipped creature attacks, put a 3/3 white Angel creature token w/flying onto the battlefield.; Equip 4)

(U) Cathedral Sanctifer (1/1; When ~ ETB, I gain 3 life)
(U) Crypt Creeper (2/1; Sac ~: Exile target card from a graveyard)
(U) Seraph of Dawn (2/4; Flying; Lifelink) ~Non-Sparkly Vampire~
(U) Zombie Drake (2/3; Vigilance from Soulbond w/Gateguards; Flying; First Strike from Spear; ~ can block only creatures w/flying) *Paired with Gateguards* *Equipped w/Spear*
(U) Spectral Gateguards (2/5; Vigilance from Soulbond w/Drake; Soulbond; As long as ~ is paired with another creature, both creatures have vigilance) *Paired with Zombie Drake*
(S) Angel creature token (3/3; Flying)

Graveyard: Angel's Tomb, Forest
Exile;
========================================================================
Mooseman: 12
Hand: 6
Battlefield:

(UT) Plains x2
(T) Swamp
(T) Island
(TT) Mountain
(TT) Forest x2

Defang (EC, Prevent all damage that would be dealt by enchanted creature. )
Dual Casting (EC, Enchanted creature has "{R}, {T}: Copy target instant or sorcery spell you control. You may choose new targets for the copy." )

(U) Butcher Ghoul (1/1, Undying) ~ PAIRED WITH MENTOR~
(U) Stern Mentor (Human Wizard, 2/2, Soulbond. As long as Stern Mentor is paired with another creature, each of those creatures has "{T}: Target player puts the top two cards of his or her library into his or her graveyard." ) ~ PAIRED WITH Ghoul~
(S) Geist Trappers (Human Warrior, 3/5, Soulbond (As long as Geist Trappers is paired with another creature, both creatures have reach. ) ~Paired with Peddler~
(S) Nightshade Peddler (Human Druid, 1/1, Soulbond (As long as Nightshade Peddler is paired with another creature, both creatures have deathtouch. ) ~Paired with Trappers~
(S) Rotcrown Ghoul (Zombie, 3/3, When Rotcrown Ghoul dies, target player puts the top five cards of his or her library into his or her graveyard.) ~Duality~

Graveyard: Rain of Thorns
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, that sucks.

Island

Done

Spidey: 23
Battlefield:

(T,T) Plains x2
(T) Swamp
(T,U) Island x2
(T,T) Forest x2

(U) Moonsilver Spear (Equipped creature has first strike.; Whenever equipped creature attacks, put a 3/3 white Angel creature token w/flying onto the battlefield.; Equip 4)

(U) Zombie Drake (2/3; Vigilance from Soulbond w/Gateguards; Flying; First Strike from Spear; ~ can block only creatures w/flying) *Paired with Gateguards* *Equipped w/Spear*
(U) Spectral Gateguards (2/5; Vigilance from Soulbond w/Drake; Soulbond; As long as ~ is paired with another creature, both creatures have vigilance) *Paired with Zombie Drake*

Graveyard: Angel's Tomb, Forest, Joint Assault, Snare the Skies
Exile;
Hand: 5
Battlefield:

(UT) Plains x2
(T) Swamp
(T) Island
(TT) Mountain
(TT) Forest x2

Dual Casting (EC, Enchanted creature has "{R}, {T}: Copy target instant or sorcery spell you control. You may choose new targets for the copy." )

(U) Stern Mentor (Human Wizard, 2/2, Soulbond. As long as Stern Mentor is paired with another creature, each of those creatures has "{T}: Target player puts the top two cards of his or her library into his or her graveyard." ) ~ PAIRED WITH Ghoul~
(S) Geist Trappers (Human Warrior, 3/5, Soulbond (As long as Geist Trappers is paired with another creature, both creatures have reach. ) ~Paired with Peddler~
(S) Nightshade Peddler (Human Druid, 1/1, Soulbond (As long as Nightshade Peddler is paired with another creature, both creatures have deathtouch. ) ~Paired with Trappers~
(S) Rotcrown Ghoul (Zombie, 3/3, When Rotcrown Ghoul dies, target player puts the top five cards of his or her library into his or her graveyard.) ~Duality~

Graveyard: Rain of Thorns, Cloudshift
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Not as much as this example of the suckiness of my pack
UU
MT
Essence Harvest and using the duality to copy it

6 to you..... 6, just 6
Done

Spidey: 17
Battlefield:

(T,T) Plains x2
(T) Swamp
(T,U) Island x2
(T,T) Forest x2

Exile;
Hand: 4
Battlefield:

(U) Plains x2
(T) Swamp
(U) Island
(UUT) Mountain x3
(TT) Forest x2

(U) Geist Trappers (Human Warrior, 3/5, Soulbond (As long as Geist Trappers is paired with another creature, both creatures have reach. ) ~Paired with Peddler~
(U) Nightshade Peddler (Human Druid, 1/1, Soulbond (As long as Nightshade Peddler is paired with another creature, both creatures have deathtouch. ) ~Paired with Trappers~
(T) Rotcrown Ghoul (Zombie, 3/3, When Rotcrown Ghoul dies, target player puts the top five cards of his or her library into his or her graveyard.) ~Duality~

Graveyard: Rain of Thorns, Cloudshift, Essence Harvest
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, that undid a lot of progress :)

Untap, upkeep

Builder's Blessing
Abundant Growth on my Swamp
Plains

Done

Battlefield:

(T,T,U) Plains x3
(U) Swamp *Growthed*
(T,U) Island x2
(T,T) Forest x2

Builder's Blessing (Untapped creatures I control get +0/+2)
Abundant Growth (Enchant land; When ~ ETB, draw a card.; Enchanted land has "T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool".)

(U) Angel creature token (3/3; Flying)

Exile;
Mooseman: 18
Battlefield:

(U) Plains x2
(T) Swamp
(U) Island
(UUT) Mountain x3
(TT) Forest x2

(U) Geist Trappers (Human Warrior, 3/5, Soulbond (As long as Geist Trappers is paired with another creature, both creatures have reach. ) ~Paired with Peddler~
(U) Nightshade Peddler (Human Druid, 1/1, Soulbond (As long as Nightshade Peddler is paired with another creature, both creatures have deathtouch. ) ~Paired with Trappers~
(T) Rotcrown Ghoul (Zombie, 3/3, When Rotcrown Ghoul dies, target player puts the top five cards of his or her library into his or her graveyard.) ~Duality~

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Made you waste cards. But it's not gonna matter
Untap, upkeep
Island

Done

Battlefield:

(T,T,U) Plains x3
(U) Swamp *Growthed*
(T,U) Island x2
(T,T) Forest x2

Abundant Growth (Enchant land; When ~ ETB, draw a card.; Enchanted land has "T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool".)

Exile;
Battlefield:

(U) Plains x2
(T) Swamp
(UU) Island x2
(UUU) Mountain x3
(UU) Forest x2

(U) Rotcrown Ghoul (Zombie, 3/3, When Rotcrown Ghoul dies, target player puts the top five cards of his or her library into his or her graveyard.) ~Duality~

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I know. It may matter, that Trapper is a strong guy here.

Untap, upkeep

My own Stern Mentor, pairing with the Seraph

Done

Battlefield:

(T,U,U) Plains x3
(T) Swamp *Growthed*
(T,U) Island x2
(U,U) Forest x2

(U) Seraph of Dawn (2/4; Flying; Lifelink) ~Non-Sparkly Vampire~ * Paired with Mentor*
(S) Stern Mentor (Human Wizard, 2/2, Soulbond. As long as Stern Mentor is paired with another creature, each of those creatures has "{T}: Target player puts the top two cards of his or her library into his or her graveyard." ) *Paired with Seraph*

Exile;
Battlefield:

(U) Plains x2
(T) Swamp
(UU) Island x2
(UUU) Mountain x3
(UU) Forest x2

(U) Rotcrown Ghoul (Zombie, 3/3, When Rotcrown Ghoul dies, target player puts the top five cards of his or her library into his or her graveyard.) ~Duality~

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
We'll see
Untap, upkeep
Forest from my hand

Done

Hand: 3
Battlefield:

(T,U,U) Plains x3
(T) Swamp *Growthed*
(T,U) Island x2
(U,U) Forest x2

(U) Seraph of Dawn (2/4; Flying; Lifelink) ~Non-Sparkly Vampire~ * Paired with Mentor*
(S) Stern Mentor (Human Wizard, 2/2, Soulbond. As long as Stern Mentor is paired with another creature, each of those creatures has "{T}: Target player puts the top two cards of his or her library into his or her graveyard." ) *Paired with Seraph*

Exile;
Battlefield:

(U) Plains x2
(T) Swamp
(UU) Island x2
(UUU) Mountain x3
(UUU) Forest x3

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep

Well, I may have been a dope and I think I mis-read a card until now, let's see...

Equip the Spear to the Angel token
Predator's Gambit on the Angel token
Attack with the Angel token, triggering the Spear
Responses/blocks/take it?

Hand: 2
Battlefield:

(T,U,U) Plains x3
(T) Swamp *Growthed*
(T,U) Island x2
(T,U) Forest x2

Predator's Gambit (Enchanted creature gets +2/+1; Enchanted creature has intimidate as long as its controller controls no other creatures)

(U) Zombie Drake (2/3; Vigilance from Soulbond w/Gateguards; Flying; ~ can block only creatures w/flying) *Paired with Gateguards*
(T) Angel creature token (5/4 from Gambit; Flying; First Strike from Spear) *Equipped w/Spear* *Being a Predator*
(U) Stern Mentor (Human Wizard, 2/2, Soulbond. As long as Stern Mentor is paired with another creature, each of those creatures has "{T}: Target player puts the top two cards of his or her library into his or her graveyard." ) *Paired with Seraph*

Exile;
Battlefield:

(U) Plains x2
(T) Swamp
(UU) Island x2
(UUU) Mountain x3
(UUU) Forest x3

Exile: