Spidey: 9
Hand: 5
In Play:

(U,U) Swamp x2
(U,U) Mt x2
(U,U) Forest x2
(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Island x2

(U) Sorceress Queen (1/1, T: Target creature other than ~ becomes 0/2 ueot)
(U) Flying Men (1/1, Flying)
(U) Hurr Jackal (1/1, T: Target creature can't be regened this turn)

Graveyard: Stone-Throwing Devils, Sorceress Queen, Wyuli Wolf, Cuombajj Witches, Bird Maiden, Kird Ape, Ghazban Ogre, War Elephant
RFG:

Mooseman: 1
Hand: 4
In Play:

(UU) Plains
(TT) Swamp
(T) Mountain
(UUU) Forest
(U) Desert (T: Add 1 to your mana pool. T: Desert deals 1 damage to target attacking creature. Play this ability only during the end of combat step.)

Bottle of Suleiman (1, Sacrifice Bottle of Suleiman: Flip a coin. If you lose the flip, Bottle of Suleiman deals 5 damage to you. If you win the flip, put a 5/5 Djinn artifact creature token with flying into play.)

(U) Bird creature token (4/4, Flying)
(U) Wyluli Wolf (1/1, T: Target creature gets +1/+1 until end of turn.)
(S) Desert Nomads (2/2 Desertwalk, Prevent all damage that would be dealt to Desert Nomads by Deserts.)

Graveyard: Kird Ape, Rukh Egg, Brass Man, Cyclone, Abu Ja'Far, Stone-Throwing Devils, Nafs Asp, Cuombajj Witches
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep

Island

Done

Hand: 5
In Play:

(U,U) Swamp x2
(U,U) Mt x2
(U,U) Forest x2
(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Island x2

(U) Hurr Jackal (1/1, T: Target creature can't be regened this turn)

Graveyard: Stone-Throwing Devils, Sorceress Queen, Wyuli Wolf, Cuombajj Witches, Bird Maiden, Kird Ape, Ghazban Ogre, War Elephant
RFG:

In Play:

(UU) Plains
(U) Island
(UU) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(UUU) Forest
(U) Desert (T: Add 1 to your mana pool. T: Desert deals 1 damage to target attacking creature. Play this ability only during the end of combat step.)

Bottle of Suleiman (1, Sacrifice Bottle of Suleiman: Flip a coin. If you lose the flip, Bottle of Suleiman deals 5 damage to you. If you win the flip, put a 5/5 Djinn artifact creature token with flying into play.)

(S) Desert Nomads (2/2 Desertwalk, Prevent all damage that would be dealt to Desert Nomads by Deserts.)

Graveyard: Kird Ape, Rukh Egg, Brass Man, Cyclone, Abu Ja'Far, Stone-Throwing Devils, Nafs Asp, Cuombajj Witches
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep

Sandals of Abdallah
Use it to make my Jackal have islandwalk
Attack with the Jackal
Responses/game?

In Play:

(T,T) Swamp x2
(T,U) Mt x2
(T,U) Forest x2
(T,U) Plains x2
(T,U) Island x2

(T) Sandals of Abdallah (2, T: Target creature gains islandwalk ueot. When that creature is put into a graveyard from play this turn, destroy ~)

(T) Hurr Jackal (1/1, T: Target creature can't be regened this turn)

RFG:

In Play:

(UU) Plains
(U) Island
(UU) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(UUU) Forest

RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Good Game.... your pack was just better.... better creatures, instants.... ugh

What is the next set?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Good game!

I was almost out of tricks, I was glad you put down an Island... I couldn't get through otherwise. I had Merchant Ship, Piety, and a Mt left (my hand count must have gotten off)

Next is Antiquities, I'll find out who starts...