Mindmaster Apocalypse: Spidey vs Mooseman

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, the Airship should be tapped.

Can't attack with the Skyfolk 'cause they're Manacled.

Block the Elf with my Disciple.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Pump the anglefire 3 times
You take 15 and your Necra Disciple dies
Whirlpool Warrior
Shuffle and draw
Done

Spidey: 4
Hand: 10
In Play:

(U,U) Island x2
(T,T) Mt x2
(T) Plains
(U) Forest
(U) Swamp

Manacles of Decay (Enchanted creature can't attack. B: Enchanted creature gets -1/-1 ueot. R: Enchanted creature can't block this turn)

(U) Reef Shaman (0/2, T: Target land's type becomes the basic land type of my choice ueot)
(T) Living Airship (2/3, flying, 2G: Regen ~)

Graveyard: Temporal Spring, Swamp, Forest, Necra Disciple
RFG:

Mooseman: 18
Hand: 6
Library:
In Play:

(T) Plains
(T) Island
(TTTT) Mountain
(TT) Forest

(T) Urborg Elf (1/1, T: Add G, U, or B)
(T) Putrid Warrior (2/2, Whenever Putrid Warrior deals damage, choose one - each player loses 1 life; or each player gains 1 life)
(T) Sylvan Messenger (2/2, Trample. When Sylvan Messenger comes into play, reveal the top four cards of your library. Put all Elf cards revealed this way into your hand and the rest on the bottom of your library.)
(U) Gaea's Skyfolk (2/2, Flying) *Manacled*
(T) Angelfire Crusader (2/3, R: Angelfire Crusader gets +1/+0 until end of turn.)
(T) Bog Gnarr (2/2, Whenever a player plays a black spell, Bog Gnarr gets +2/+2 until end of turn.)
(S) Whirlpool Warrior (2/2, When Whirlpool Warrior comes into play, shuffle the cards from your hand into your library, then draw that many cards. [R], Sacrifice Whirlpool Warrior: Each player shuffles the cards from his or her hand into his or her library, then draws that many cards.)

Graveyard: Dwarven Landslide, Swamp, Strength of Night
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, that's probably it... what's the Putrid Warrior's ability doing?

Untap, upkeep

Dead Ringers the Messenger and Gnarr
Swamp
Vindicate the Crusader

Done

Spidey: 4
Hand: 8
In Play:

(T,U) Island x2
(T,T) Mt x2
(T) Plains
(T) Forest
(T,T) Swamp x2

Manacles of Decay (Enchanted creature can't attack. B: Enchanted creature gets -1/-1 ueot. R: Enchanted creature can't block this turn)

(U) Reef Shaman (0/2, T: Target land's type becomes the basic land type of my choice ueot)
(U) Living Airship (2/3, flying, 2G: Regen ~)

Graveyard: Temporal Spring, Swamp, Forest, Necra Disciple, Dead Ringers, Vindicate
RFG:

Mooseman: 18
Hand: 6
Library:
In Play:

(T) Plains
(T) Island
(TTTT) Mountain
(TT) Forest

(T) Putrid Warrior (2/2, Whenever Putrid Warrior deals damage, choose one - each player loses 1 life; or each player gains 1 life)
(S) Whirlpool Warrior (2/2, When Whirlpool Warrior comes into play, shuffle the cards from your hand into your library, then draw that many cards. [R], Sacrifice Whirlpool Warrior: Each player shuffles the cards from his or her hand into his or her library, then draws that many cards.)

Graveyard: Dwarven Landslide, Swamp, Strength of Night, Sylvan Messager, Bog Gnarr, Angelfire Crusader
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
It would seem to me that we each lose a life, as that is best for me.

Untap, upkeep, Swamp
Temporal Spring your Airship
Response?

Spidey: 3
In Play:

(T,U) Island x2
(T,T) Mt x2
(T) Plains
(T) Forest
(T,T) Swamp x2

(U) Living Airship (2/3, flying, 2G: Regen ~)

Graveyard: Temporal Spring, Swamp, Forest, Necra Disciple, Dead Ringers, Vindicate
RFG:

Mooseman: 17
Hand: 5
Library:
In Play:

(T) Plains
(T) Island
(U) Swamp
(TUUU) Mountain
(UT) Forest

(U) Urborg Elf (1/1, T: Add G, U, or B)
(U) Putrid Warrior (2/2, Whenever Putrid Warrior deals damage, choose one - each player loses 1 life; or each player gains 1 life)
(U) Whirlpool Warrior (2/2, When Whirlpool Warrior comes into play, shuffle the cards from your hand into your library, then draw that many cards. [R], Sacrifice Whirlpool Warrior: Each player shuffles the cards from his or her hand into his or her library, then draws that many cards.)

Graveyard: Dwarven Landslide, Swamp, Strength of Night, Sylvan Messager, Bog Gnarr, Angelfire Crusader
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Attack with all 3
Blocks?

Spidey: 3
Library:Living Airship
In Play:

(T,U) Island x2
(T,T) Mt x2
(T) Plains
(T) Forest
(T,T) Swamp x2

RFG:

Mooseman: 17
Hand: 5
Library:
In Play:

(T) Plains
(T) Island
(U) Swamp
(TUUU) Mountain
(UT) Forest

(T) Whirlpool Warrior (2/2, When Whirlpool Warrior comes into play, shuffle the cards from your hand into your library, then draw that many cards. [R], Sacrifice Whirlpool Warrior: Each player shuffles the cards from his or her hand into his or her library, then draws that many cards.)

Graveyard: Dwarven Landslide, Swamp, Strength of Night, Sylvan Messager, Bog Gnarr, Angelfire Crusader, Temporal Spring
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, that's game. Good one!

I think I was too cautious... I should have played Dead Ringers to get rid of two of your guys earlier... that would have saved 6 dmg.

My hand wasn't that bad actually:

Tranquil Path
Soul Link - should have played that on someone too
Smash
Savage Gorilla
Lay of the Land
Suppress
Minotaur Illusionist
Grave Defiler

Onto Odyssey!

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Whew.... I didn't have much else

Phyrexian Rager
Shimmering Mirage - mostly usless
Squee's Revenge - sueless
Brass Herald - 6 for a 2/2 is not great
Lay of the Land - usless

I thought I might as well try to overwhelm you since you had me on flying and I thought you'd have a fattie to drop soon.....

Good game.... on to Odyssey.... I really like this next block....

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
yeah, I was holding on to a couple of those in case you dropped a fattie, but I probably should have started taking care of your army earlier...