Good luck!

Swamp
Necra Disciple

Done

Spidey: 20
Hand: 14
In Play:

(T) Swamp

(S) Necra Disciple (1/1, G, T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool. W, T: Prevent the next 1 dmg that would be dealt to target creature or player this turn)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Mooseman: 20
Hand: 15
In Play:

(U) Forest

Graveyard:
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Actually, I was busy at work.....

Plains
Urborg Elf
Done

In Play:

(T) Swamp

(S) Necra Disciple (1/1, G, T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool. W, T: Prevent the next 1 dmg that would be dealt to target creature or player this turn)

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(T) Plains
(T) Forest

(S) Urborg Elf (1/1, T: Add G, U, or B)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep

Attack
Responses/blocks?

In Play:

(U) Swamp

(T) Necra Disciple (1/1, G, T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool. W, T: Prevent the next 1 dmg that would be dealt to target creature or player this turn)

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(T) Plains
(T) Forest

Graveyard:
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Sure you don't want a longer pole? :)

That's 1

Island
Reef Shaman

Done

Hand: 13
In Play:

(U) Swamp
(T) Island

(T) Necra Disciple (1/1, G, T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool. W, T: Prevent the next 1 dmg that would be dealt to target creature or player this turn)
(S) Reef Shaman (0/2, T: Target land's type becomes the basic land type of my choice ueot)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Mooseman: 19
In Play:

(T) Plains
(T) Forest

Graveyard:
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep, Island

Gaea's Skyfolk
Putrid Warrior

Done

Hand: 13
In Play:

(U) Swamp
(T) Island

(S) Reef Shaman (0/2, T: Target land's type becomes the basic land type of my choice ueot)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Hand: 12
In Play:

(T) Plains
(T) Island
(T) Forest

(T) Urborg Elf (1/1, T: Add G, U, or B)
(S) Gaea's Skyfolk (2/2, Flying)
(S) Putrid Warrior (2/2, Whenever Putrid Warrior deals damage, choose one - each player loses 1 life; or each player gains 1 life)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep

Forest
Temporal Spring on the Skyfolk

Done

In Play:

(T) Swamp
(T) Island
(T) Forest

(U) Necra Disciple (1/1, G, T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool. W, T: Prevent the next 1 dmg that would be dealt to target creature or player this turn)
(U) Reef Shaman (0/2, T: Target land's type becomes the basic land type of my choice ueot)

Graveyard: Temporal Spring
RFG:

Library: 1
In Play:

(T) Plains
(T) Island
(T) Forest

(T) Urborg Elf (1/1, T: Add G, U, or B)
(S) Putrid Warrior (2/2, Whenever Putrid Warrior deals damage, choose one - each player loses 1 life; or each player gains 1 life)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Cool.... hehe
untap, upkeep, MT
Sylvan Messenger
Get Gaea's Skyfolk back in my hand
Attack with Putrid
Block?

In Play:

(T) Swamp
(T) Island
(T) Forest

(U) Necra Disciple (1/1, G, T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool. W, T: Prevent the next 1 dmg that would be dealt to target creature or player this turn)
(U) Reef Shaman (0/2, T: Target land's type becomes the basic land type of my choice ueot)

RFG:

Library:
In Play:

(T) Plains
(T) Island
(T) Mountain
(T) Forest

(U) Urborg Elf (1/1, T: Add G, U, or B)
(T) Putrid Warrior (2/2, Whenever Putrid Warrior deals damage, choose one - each player loses 1 life; or each player gains 1 life)
(S) Sylvan Messenger (2/2, Trample. When Sylvan Messenger comes into play, reveal the top four cards of your library. Put all Elf cards revealed this way into your hand and the rest on the bottom of your library.)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Done

Spidey: 18
In Play:

(T) Swamp
(T) Island
(T) Forest

RFG:

Library:
In Play:

(T) Plains
(T) Island
(T) Mountain
(T) Forest

(T) Putrid Warrior (2/2, Whenever Putrid Warrior deals damage, choose one - each player loses 1 life; or each player gains 1 life)
(S) Sylvan Messenger (2/2, Trample. When Sylvan Messenger comes into play, reveal the top four cards of your library. Put all Elf cards revealed this way into your hand and the rest on the bottom of your library.)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
When the Putrid dealt dmg, which ability did you choose?

Untap, upkeep

Mt
Living Airship

Done

Spidey: 18
Hand: 11
In Play:

(T) Swamp
(T) Island
(T) Forest
(T) Mt

(S) Living Airship (2/3, flying, 2G: Regen ~)

RFG:

Library:
In Play:

(T) Plains
(T) Island
(T) Mountain
(T) Forest

Graveyard:
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Gain 1 life
Untap, upkeep

MT
Gaea's Skyfolk

Done

Spidey: 19
In Play:

(T) Swamp
(T) Island
(T) Forest
(T) Mt

(S) Living Airship (2/3, flying, 2G: Regen ~)

RFG:

Library:
In Play:

(U) Plains
(T) Island
(UU) Mountain
(T) Forest

(U) Putrid Warrior (2/2, Whenever Putrid Warrior deals damage, choose one - each player loses 1 life; or each player gains 1 life)
(U) Sylvan Messenger (2/2, Trample. When Sylvan Messenger comes into play, reveal the top four cards of your library. Put all Elf cards revealed this way into your hand and the rest on the bottom of your library.)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep

Plains
Dead Ringers the Putrid Warrior and Skyfolk
Responses?

Spidey: 19
Hand: 10
In Play:

(T) Swamp
(T) Island
(T) Forest
(T) Mt
(T) Plains

(U) Living Airship (2/3, flying, 2G: Regen ~)

Graveyard: Temporal Spring, Dead Ringers
RFG:

Library:
In Play:

(U) Plains
(T) Island
(UU) Mountain
(T) Forest

(U) Putrid Warrior (2/2, Whenever Putrid Warrior deals damage, choose one - each player loses 1 life; or each player gains 1 life)
(U) Sylvan Messenger (2/2, Trample. When Sylvan Messenger comes into play, reveal the top four cards of your library. Put all Elf cards revealed this way into your hand and the rest on the bottom of your library.)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Actually, I misread the card (besides the nonblack part). I thought they had to be different colors but apparently, they need to be the same. So it's the Skyfolk and Messengers.

R

rokapoke

I think they need to be exactly the same.

Oracle: Dead Ringers: Destroy two target nonblack creatures unless either one is a color the other isn't. They can't be regenerated.

So since the Skyfolk are a color that the Messengers aren't (blue), your spell would still fizzle. At least this time you chose valid targets, though!

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
You have to take it back because I was not paying any attention to this thread....

So you can target only my Urborg and Messenger..... to make it at least maybe work.

Do you still want to play this spell?